>as opposed to fatties wearing padding and helmets acting tough
the americope is real

>runs like 10 miles per game
>non psychical
>amerifat just throws ball a couple times in the span of 3 hours

wew

doesn't compare to the hits and physicality of the nfl on a play to play basis

>acting tough
One hit from a safety would send you into the shadow realm. The NFL is filled with niggers bred to be genetically superior. The average lifespan of a running back is like 50 years old from all those hits they take. Go back to falling on the ground when the ref looks at you to draw a "yellow card"

>literally breaking your fucking shin doesn't compare

>getting hit means you're an athlete

jesus christ, america

You're right, but they're also insanely strong (225 min bench, doubt any soccer players can even 1RM that), have Olympic tier acceleration, and can jump out of the gym. Pic related, a real athlete

>hurr durr me run fast for .5 seconds
>me play 6 minutes of sports with 3 hour commercials
>me break muh head
>u break ur head 2
>me play 3 minutes then dance show
>me play 3 minutes more
such athleticism

1 out of maybe 10 NFL players look like that. that guy is a running back so of course all that cardio makes him ripped

most NFL players, like pic related, are fatass.

This thread needs a perrocaca

Spoken like a true 5'3 europoor. Enjoy dancing around for 10km losing your gains to end the game at an exhilarating 0-0

>Spoken like a true 5'3 europoor
Lol, my country is a good 2 inches taller on average than your Dr Phil country

>Enjoy dancing around for 10km losing your gains to end the game at an exhilarating 0-0
Oh dear Lord how can it be a good game if no one scores points?? Let's have a sport where each goal means 2-3 points, actually fuck it, make that 6

>not liking manly full contact sports
fag, no wonder you like divegrass

>exhilarating 0-0

a game ending in a tie can still have plenty of amazing moments. the fact is, more and more people are watching real football every year, while fatball continues its decline

more so with all the protests. the ratings are in the gutter. teams leave their cities all the times, a bunch of commercials and cheating, CTE, etc. the ONLY thing relevant about handegg is the SB, and that's only because of the halftime show and "ebin commercials"

good riddance to this dumb, dangerous "sport"

Can a manlet play in the NFL ?

There wouldn't be football without steroids

He's also eight years younger than Brady. His sport also involves way more cardio so his bf% is going to be inherently lower unless he eats like complete shit.

NFL isn't going anywhere soon, just because its having a slight decline means nothing. Its still a cash cow and will continue to be.

>cow

well the players certainly are

>Can a manlet play in the NFL ?

NFL players, aside from linemen, are the most well-rounded athletes on the planet. I'm not american and not even a huge football fan, but their combination of raw strength, speed, agility, explosiveness, coordination, etc. is unmatched.

I remember watching a simulation of rookie RB Kareem Hunt's run, where they compared his speed to the the Rio Olympic sprinters and he would've literally came like third just behind Usain Bolt, and he isn't even the fastest guy out there. These guys really are one another level.

What's the point of this bickery, divegrass is a sport for manlets that can't handle collision, and NFL is a man's sport.
It's like comparing heavyweight boxing ( Tyson era ) to modern day heavyweight.

>modern day heavyweight
featherweight

>most well-rounded athletes

This. Hunt can prob bench 2pl8 x 20 or some ridiculous shit also.

well done son these eurocucks shoudl learn something from you

ITT: americucks scrambling to come up with a reason why their roidbeasts banging their retard helmets together for a total of 10 minutes per 4 hour match constitutes an example of well-rounded athletes

selfie reaction post from Ahmed ibn-Seljuk, career high 1 assist 0 goals

The manlet faggot that was considered the best in the league is allowed HGH

You can literally say that about any professional sport in the world.

>well-rounded athletes
>Implying the entire premise of a sport isn't specialization.

These guys said it first:

Exactly. Julio tops out at over 23 mph and Ezekiel Elliot can get up to 20, all while being jacked af and running through 300 pound dudes

>aside from linemen

some linemen are freakishly athletic

American basketball players make for a better argument for this. Second to none speed, quickness, cardio and pure athleticism. Example ben wallance dude had a huge vertical leap and could bench over 500

Football is objectively better than football. Debate me.

Football (soccer) is an endurance sport more than anything, which is why they're all slim with super low body fat percentage.

Rugby is similar to American Football but slower paced and you can't be as fucking savage in terms of explosiveness because of the lack of padding and head protection, so a lot of them are just thicc

Football is a cuck sport, not like football

I mean hes 40

The best reciever in the league is 5'10 but no one really considers that manlet except on this board

Honestly don't know why NFLbabbies shamelessly shill their sport as the pinnacle of American athleticism.

>Rugby
>Slower paced than American Football

Have you watched either matey boy? Rugby is non stop for 80 mins. American football is stop/start for 3 bloody hours. It's the slowest shit going. Yes, inbetween the 3 hours of slapping asses and drinking water they might run for 5 seconds in bursts, but that's it.

reminder that nfl is to chess as soccer is to checkers

did you get an 800 composite on the SAT?

Guys, guys, guys.

Football and futbol both fucking suck and are terrible.

Only Veeky Forums related sports are strongman, Olympic lifting, powerlifting, and arguably competitive eating (CMON!)

you don't see me shitting up Veeky Forums with posts about how stipe miocic could mollywhop some random football/futbol niggerfaggot

This thread sucks and is terrible
You faggots are disappointing.

this, football is retarded and makes those who play it retarded. there was a former #1 draft pick in the nfl who got on The Ultimate Fighter and said the workouts were harder than anything he had to do in NFL. big fuckin joke, find any ugly idiot guy on the street that has nothing going for him and he'll rave about his favorite NFL team

>he Ultimate Fighter and said the workouts were harder than anything he had to do in NFL
wtf was he supposed to say? use your brain

He means slower in terms of the speed of play. Players in the NFL are moving much faster and often through more open ground due to the nature of a game with forward passing/offsides. Obviously the pacing of football is slower. There's no way you actually thought he meant that.

Are you seriously arguing that NFL players train harder than MMA fighters?

are you implying they forced him to say that? if it wasnt true he wouldnt have said it at all, he'd figure out something else to say. use your brain

i'd be afraid to get too close to him, he might cut me in half with his jawline

>they think mma isn't scripted

>a bunch of europeans try to shit on a sport they're not big or athletic enough to play
will they ever learn?

Hockey player bodies are underrated, so thick mmm

Are Europeans retarded? Your average tight end, wide reciever, fullback, halfback, safety is fast as fuck while still being strong. Have you all ever seen JJ Watt? Rob Gronkowski? Literally no soccer player is on their level.

He should really work on his chest, he'd look fucking amazing.
He already looks good but those weird lat/chest proportions mess it up.

>soccer

>occasional shin break vs. 1000's of concussions, blown out knees, broken bones
Fucking Christ you cant honestly believe you're not a total fucking idiot

Average NFL running back is
>6'0"
>215
>4.6 40 or faster
>bench 225 for 15 reps

>athlete
>throws a ball a few times across a 3 hour game

Wow, I thought he would have to look ripped AF to be able to do such a physically strenuous feat.

yep. running backs

>t. cardio faggot

Do americans even play sports or just watch them?

Every bumfuck town in Europe got their own football teams where the local people compete in, I've never heard about something related in he US, it's a bunch of selected few and the masses just sit on their lardasses and watches them play.

Teenagers play constantly. I grew up in a big sports town, and almost every kid did at least one sport

>cash cow
Lmao because there are commercials at the end of every other play.

There are several sports leagues in the US, and clubs as well. It's just harder to find them in smaller towns. The Twim Cities in Minnesota has a good handful of competing football leagues, as well as soccer and other sports. My town here also has several community and university clubs

Well unless you get paid to play football, there's no point for most people in getting rekt.

Love of the sport. I wish I had played sports in middle school and high school so that I could have played in college. There are really no sports you can play st this age without having played them before.

>comparing athletes that play completely different sports that require different physiques

american football is 100x more physical.
its the reason football players are all big, tough, and strong while soccer players are skinny twinks.

lol youre a fucking idiot only position that can afford to be remotely fatass is nose tackle and they weigh 345 and run a sub 5 second 40

Kek this is the state of America no wonder obesity is such an epidemic.
Based Australia, middle-aged cunts play cricket every weekend, and heaps of casual soccer and footy leagues everywhere

>Based Australia, middle-aged cunts play cricket every weekend, and heaps of casual soccer and footy leagues everywhere

His point still stands though. Try joining a "casual" league for soccer when you're an adult who has never played before.

There's city leagues and shit. I work with a few dudes who do it. But desu it's fucking retarded to risk that shit unless you're making ass loads of money. Ruining your body for "fun" playing against washed up D1 draft dropouts who can't let go of the dream is retarded Imo.

what the fuck are you saying nigger

>lots of injuries
>manly sport
get out of the basement user, talking like this wont make your father come back.

this is unironically what peak human performance looks like.
i don't think it will ever be topped.

>What is rugby?

KEK you are embarrassing yourself

Their lifespan is 50 because they all get brain damaged, alzheimer's, and take fucking gear to get to that level of big. How dense are you?

was tyson natty?

Your whole country avoids cardio like the plague to the extent that 2/3 of every adult is OBESE. No wonder you can't fathom moving for 10km, let alone at a professional level. Don't let reading this raise your heart level too much fat boy

yeth

fellas, why are you debating these two shit-tier sports when you SHOULD be playing rugby union?

Why is it that fowards aren't fat fucks like football linemen? Is it just burger juice that flows through american genetics?

shut up mike

>was [professional athlete] natty?

rugby is fast paced, but they actually play for over 3 minutes, so you do need some kind of endurance.

theyre also not all like this, pic related, for example.

Decathletes are the GOAT athletes almost literally by definition.

>this would be considered skinny in the nfl

I'm not sure what tyson would look like on juice, considering he was like 200 pounds of muscle at 16 years of age.
he was blessed with some elder god tier genetics, that much is for sure.
anything else is pure speculation.

KEK

>this would be considered an athlete in europoor

nah p sure hes a casual player my dude

Replace one of those events with deadlift and I'm on board

>most NFL players, like pic related, are fatass.

What did he mean by this?

oh no bro andy goode, made like 300 leage appearances and 17 times for england, he is known as a fat fuck still

dat fucking reach