Any advice on training with the flu? Feel like shit but I still wanna lift

Any advice on training with the flu? Feel like shit but I still wanna lift.

Yeah don't work out

HOW YPU EXPECT TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND BY BEING SOFT CMOOOOOOON
LIFT NO MATTER WHAT GODDAMNIT

Your body needs to rest, dingus.

sorry you're retarded
(literally retarded, that is)
sorry.

Don't. You'll become a gains goblin and ruin everyone else's gains by infecting them.

Every time I list while sick I just become even more sick.
Just let your body get the rest it needs.

Just have a light session m8, it's not rocket surgery

also, don't brace too hard on compound lifts or your head will blow up like a tomato lol

You know that feeling sick is your body telling you that something's wrong, right? Listen to your body, rest and recover.

You're that user that comes in sniffling and leaving their snotty hands on the bars and benches. Stay home /sick/izen

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

Don't do it man. I'm on the tail end of my cold and I lifted last night. I feel tired as fuck today.

>Le don't lift while sick guise xD
Letting your progression slow in any way for any reason whatsoever is beta as fuck. might as well call mother nature and ask about the refund policy on your testicles since there was a manufacturer defect. gtfo my lithuanian jazz opium den board. Sickness is EXACTLY the time to lift because EVERY TIME is EXACTLY time to lift how dare you even entertain the thought of not lifting you roodypoos

think of this as a super rest day

You're an idiot. I bet you'd lift with a muscle sprain as well, right?

>Being salty because you don't have discipline
You okay? What was her name user?

>lifting with an injury
>discipline

Wew. Lad.

>Flus colds and viruses are now injuries

The best workout for the flu is sleeping

>lifting at 70% won't cause an injury

WEE

>Giving anything less than 100% ever
>giving your sickness validation because you lifted less than you were supposed to
>actual injury is acceptable
Injury from a sport or w/E your training for? Sure. From lifting? That is 100% your fault and 100% avoidable, long term, career long, rest of life, ad inifinitum. Why are you justifying your mistakes?

>sleep in
>bring lots of tissues and hand sanitizer to the gym
>take it easy and walk on the treadmill fast enough to get your blood pumping
>use tissues for when your sinuses heat up and you become a snot fountain
>before you leave wipe down machine with sanitizer

I wouldn't weight train while sick, skipping a day once in awhile doesn't mean shit in the long run. I only go for cardio, when you're sick and your sinuses are completely blocked it feels so nice to be able to breath through your nose again.

if you actually have a flu (vomiting, fevers, body aches) you should not be working out wtf.

Rattle rattle eat more cattle

Don't workout brah, focus on recovering. You'll do more damage than good.