Should I?

Should I?

>12.75
You can a moderately sized package of chicken thighs/breasts for that.

What a meme, my local farmer sells raw milk fresh off the cow for €0.50/litre. Which would be

>organic whole milk
daylight robbery. if you're gonna gomad (which i don't recommend) seriously, look at the before and after pics. if you're still considering it, just get normal fucking milk

step aside, pleb

>not even mom milk
try more hard dyel.

You haven't seen my before and after pics. Gomad is for perma skellies. Not skinny fat retards

If it really truly is "fresh off the cow", you should not drink that shit user. Botulism, and E.coli infections are in your future if you continue to drink unpasteurized milk.

To be fair gomad is supposed to be for ultra skellies who find it difficult to put on weight

The milk goes into a tank, he fills it up straight from the tank. It's vacuum up until it leaves the tank.

I only drink it once in a while though, it's good for you.

B-BUT THE BACTERIAAA!!!

won't those go away if you simply heat the milk?

That's called pasteurization, nigger

That's pasteurization yes.

>(((Organic)))

shut the fuck up you dumb nigger. people were drinking unpasteurized milk for eons and just now in our time it's a bad thing. kys u fucking pleb

Botulinic bacteria only develops on anerobic (non oxygenated) enviroments. You are frankly ingnorant.

>for eons
Yes! People were very healthy back then!

It's good for your immunity system

>been here since the beginning of time
healthy enough for me

>my local farmer

Does anyone have the "You're supposed to eat too" image about Gomad?

People used to practice blood letting, you should give it a shot lol

What's wrong with that? It's densely populated and he's the only dairy farmer in my town.

nice response autismo

Oh no.. he called me autistic

Isn't this shit mostly used for making cheese?

It's used for MAKING GAINS

Congrats on the Botulism

regular milk is like 3 bucks. dont bother

> download.png