I have an amazing, wonderful girlfriend. She's fucking fantastic

I have an amazing, wonderful girlfriend. She's fucking fantastic.

The thing is, she's 30 pounds overweight. she's only 5'1" or so, so this extra fat really shows up. I don't know if I can really commit to to someone who is already overweight in their mid-twenties.

She works out semi-regularly and seems to eat right, and she's definitely aware of the extra weight. I don't know what the issue is or why she remains chubby. She has put on 25 pounds since we met in March.

She doesn't seem to have any problems with overeating. What can I do to get her in shape and stay in shape? She'd be legit thicc if she dropped the weight.

Sneak ephedra into her food

I see two potential issues:

1. She dresses her food or eats snacks on the side that cancel out whatever deficit she might be trying to attain

2. She's small so her TDEE is already pretty sm0l

Be a man and leave.

Juat stopping by to say I've been here.

Spent a year getting fit and trying to encourage my gf to do the same (went from a 7 to a 5 or less because she gained weight)

Eventually decided to move on, lifes too short for fatties.

She was heartbroken and lost the weight soon after. Women man.

>She works out semi-regularly and seems to eat right, and she's definitely aware of the extra weight. I don't know what the issue is or why she remains chubby.

"seems to eat right" my ass.
does she party or go out with friends regularly? a ton of young people binge on alcohol (which has a ton of calories by itself) and then binge on shitty junk food while drunk (kebab or mcdonalds or KFC)

doing this shit even once a week will pile on the pounds over time.

She will most likely never drop the weight. especially since youre already dating. she has no reason to if she is comfortable enough. Shes going to have to really want it herself.

That being said, your best bet is to lead by example. Get really fit yourself.

i have a gf who was 30 lbs overweight. i got lucky though and she was super active in highschool and a few years after, but got depressed and put the weight on. When I started dating her, she mentioned she was already in the process of losing weight. Ive seen all her pics and she really was putting in genuine effort. so i lifted all the time, and helped count her calories. took her on walks and did fun activities like kayaking or surfing with her.

She's eating too much, calories are getting in there.

You cant do it for her my man, if she doesnt want the change it wont happen.

My wife is overweight, and has never responded to the years of polite inquiries regarding a trip to the gym, or spin class, or joining her friends in yoga, or trying out myfitnesspal. Every single strategy to "get your girl to work out with you!" has failed. She doesnt want to do it, whatever. I cook healthy at home and she maintains the weight.

Recently however she has started having health issues, and her doctor, who is also her friend, called her out. She started telling me about it, and I just laughed, and said "i suppose you prefer not too" (i dont think she got the bartleby the scrivener reference). Not only that, but her dad had like 10 different warning signs including a heart attack before his death, and I pointed out that she is in his path. It probably wont do anything, but why it has never bothered me is that everyone is their own person and makes their own decisions. She is gonna kill herself, and it makes me sad as fuck, but I cant get her to do shit if she doesnt want to.

tl;dr, you cant change people, only accept or reject them.

Also, 25 pounds in three months is fucked up.

>That being said, your best bet is to lead by example. Get really fit yourself

This is the best option. Perfect yourself, you dont want to even broach the subject of her fitness. Give it 6 months of solid gains and if she hasnt redoubled her efforts then she probably never plans to.

You boys need to make your woman WANT it. It can't be an obligation. Make them feel good doing it. Figure out how to make exercise fun. If they keep it up for a week or two, comment on how much better their ass looks, and if they let themselves go, start being more cold and distant, as if you're repulsed but trying to hide it.

Post pics of her butthole

I found the fat woman

flip a coin

Get her to do some sort of workout (literally a long walk would be a start) with you and afterwards fuck her real good, like give it 10 times more effort than if she chooses not to workout and just chalk it up to "i just have so much more energy after a workout" if she calls you on it.

Also indirectly take control of her portions by making the food, maybe flat out tell her you think you should *both* start eating healthier.

If she the type of chick who is braphog material then maybe convince her that working out is about making her ass bigger instead of losing weight and just tell her that cardio will make her ass nicer.

do you have kids?
are you sexually attracted to her?

such trash advice. do you work for a company that produces positive thoughts posters?

Found the autist.

Before I met my gf I used to teach kids how to swim. And what I quickly realized is that kids will learn how to do it, but only if they're having fun. Otherwise they'd rather stay on the wall and talk with each other. Or go through the motions and make no improvement.

Women are like children in surprisingly many ways. They're much more emotionally driven. Losing weight sucks. Imagine being a fat chick. Someone's going to fuck you if you spread your legs, and based on this thread someone's even going to date you WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO GAIN WEIGHT. What is the point of weight loss in this situation?

>tfw gf drinks like a fish and smokes like a chimney

I want to get her sorted out, but it's a losing battle lads. I should not have moved in with this girl

Its not a mans job to baby his woman, if she cant improve herself she isnt worth it.

break open some DNP capsules into her orange juice... Make sure it has pulp though.

Imagine eating a fatties pussy, fucking disgusting

yes
usually

we were both overweight when we met but ive been doing fitness for 7 years now. she works her ass off, i love her, I dont judge her based on her choices, but now that there is a health issue its pathetic that she would rather not exercise and chase meals with hagendasz. I asked her if she wanted to be around for when her kids were adults, and she got really sad, and asked why she couldnt be herself. I told her that response is delusional in and of itself, since her doctor TOLD her why she couldnt keep being "herself"

this, for all the /r9k/ trash, an adult is an adult and aside from offering them the right way there is nothing to be said. Aside from "goodbye" of course.

>smoking
that shit is a nogo for me

not the guy youre responding to, but how many women have you dated? Gonna be a little sexist here and say most women have a lot of childish tendencies. Ya its not our job to baby them, but guess what, if you dont do it, shes gonna leave you for someone that will. And theres plenty of thirsty guys out there waiting and ready for their opportunity.

Enjoy being single for a very long time then, because most women don't have the innate desire for self improvement that you do. That's the world as it is. Don't confuse it for the world as it ought to be.

> why cant she be herself

You can but you'll die young and look like a gross hambeast up until you do you daft cow

I'd get out of there man, this is only going in 1 direction.

1.Talk to her about basic fitness and get her walking and doing yoga or stripper pole dancing or any other super simple fun thing that chicks like to do that burns calories.
Tell her that snacks are bad and that she should learn how to cook. If she can't cook then why are you with her?

2.Give her an ultimatum. If she balks or calls you on it. Dump her.

3.Continue on with her as your girlfriend but cut back on or simply stop fucking her. Fuck hot slim girls on the side.

4 that id consider relationships

Left every one for various reasons, getting fat included, no regrets, I dont want a toddler I want a partner and a companion

This is totally false. In my community the competition to have the hardest beach body is fierce. The only reason my wife isnt trashed (probably is behind her back) is that she is an executive and the moms are mostly impressed. Women are like fucking sharks, they self improve to be the best predator in their shitty social circles.

Yeah, I've been married for 10 years, am totally secure financially, have a wife I love and kids, and all before 35. You face shit, you deal with it. I would very much like my wife to make a change in lifestyle, but whatever, its not like she is morbidly obese.

Gotcha. Theres definitely no problems with having standards, just dont wanna see you chasing after the perfect woman that youll more than likely never find.

You're gonna be looking for a long time then.

Note that being "the boss" in any given context: parent, husband, actual boss, is always to some extent a paternal role. Since you as the man should always be "the boss" in a heterosexual relationship, this means to some extent you're always going to be a surrogate father figure. Which makes her a surrogate toddler.

Thats okay user, because it'll be worth it when I meat the right woman who does strive for more

Right, but you see why that is happening? Your wife gets satisfaction in being better than her friends. OP's girlfriends are probably in shit shape. There's no external impetus to make them feel good.

OP's girlfriend's girlfriends*

I think thats a reasonable assessment. Something you never hear here is that community affects health. If you live in a fit community with traditional standards you see way less infidelity and obesity and garbage because you face social sanctions. Childhood obesity in my community is like 1-100, and if a kid is fat the mother is asked what she is feeding the kid, and usually snubbed (probably a poor desu).

Community is important in enforcing norms.

>smoking
that shit is a nogo for me

When we started dating she was trying to quit so I was willing to look past it. But that's basically fallen through now.

I really want to believe she can sort it out, but it's looking grim. That's frustrating because I like a lot about her but I hate how little she takes care of her body.

i hate when i walk by even well dressed polite people with the smell of cigarettes. I cant imagine kissing one. Willing to concede I have been brainwashed, but highly effectively.

Sounds like she's sneak-eating. Smell her beak when she gets home looking for traces of Taco Bell, etc.

That is more than 30lbs bro.
She looks close to 200lbs.

post more pictures I wanna fap to her legs

You best bet is to redouble your efforts on lifting and basically passively shame her. And she's obviously not eating right if she's gained 25 fucking pounds since you've been dating her.

It kinda is bro.
You have to treat women like children sometimes.
It's nice to have a woman who'll have your back and be seen as a partner, but overall, she's still very childish no matter her age.

Treat a woman like a bratty little sister that you tease occasionally spoil be overly protective with and never let her get away with anything.

Go back to your HR Make work job.
This discussion is for people not emotions.

This.
If your girlfriend wasn't raised properly she has almost 0 chance of self control and even less chance of raising children properly.

Ignore the beta male larping cucks who probably weight the same as my car.
Or the "man" who keeps shit posting replies.

Take advice from people who are where you want to be and I can be pretty sure those other posters are miserable cat people op.

Sometimes a woman can be mostly great but she needs to have her hand held when it comes to certain things.

If he thinks she's worth it, then he should work with her. If she's not, then he should put her on the curb along with her shit.

That's just how it is.

You will have manlet sons if you stay with her. That and her being fat are already two strikes. I hope she has some serious redeeming qualities or else she isn't worth it.

Wife is in good shape, but I'd like to see her gain a few pounds. She had this job a few years ago where she ate lunch out all the time. She weighed an extra few pounds then and her ass was fat. I want that again. Also on test e rn and this intensifies my lust for fat booty. How to get her to gain? I take her to get junkfood whenever she wants but she's too healthy when I'm not around and sees me eating super clean which doesn't help.

>Wonderful
>Overweight

Um, no sweetie those are mutually exclusive!

who is this goddess

Hmm, this didn't seem like a stretch to me Veeky Forums... are men not leaders? That being asked... yea you can't put in more effort into her than she does... but if she's receptive by all means be the inspiration and take the lead. (I do)

>seems to eat right
>doesn't seem to have any problems with overeating
>I don't know what the issue is or why she remains chubby. She has put on 25 pounds since we met in March

the fat cunt is sneaking food between meals. probably has a whole drawer of hidden snacks. call her out on it and dump her if she refuses to change.