Trying to build forearms, any tips/advice?

Trying to build forearms, any tips/advice?

HAMMER CURLS DAMMIT GO HEAVY

Beat your meat twice a day, everyday, switching hands

Spinach x f

pull heavy and pray you have good genetics, or use roids.

take 10lb dumbells and put your arm on the counter, top of bench, etc. anywhere where just your hand can hang over. go down 3,2,1 and pop up. you should feel the burn in the forearm after around 12 reps i usually do 15. 3 sets of this mixed in with other arm workouts will help a ton

deadlifts made mine huge

Deadlift with 50 % of your max 5 x 10 .Do that on one day, rest 2 days and go for 3-4 set's of farmers walk.Every week or two increase the weight on both.

More compounds than you would expect

Pronate your grip on pulls (Do weighted pull up rather than chin up)

Row heavier (use body english, just keep your spine straight)

Reverse wrist curls worked for me more than any other accessory lifts, but I also like forearm roller and reverse curl

But the real ultimate secret is single arm deadlift. Will build your diddly also if you double overhand

Literally why would that be preferable to reverse curls for firearm activation?
Do you even biomechanics?>muh jennedix
You change your gene expression with resistance training, stop being a cuck and pretending your tiny muscles are your genetic limitations.
Also even if so, fucking take test.. in reasonable doses shit makes you live longer.
You almost certainly don't need it, though
Fucking eat sleep and lift more fagnigger

Wrist curls, maybe grippers (pic related)

>all these words to describe either a "wrist curl" or "reverse wrist curl" yet so poorly described so as to still be ambiguous
Kys, my man

Since there's lots of connective tissue in your forearms, trying getting a good pump with a wrist roller then do your heavy pulls and FUCKING HAMMER CURLS.

Seriously, the extra blood flow to those muscles makes a huge difference in how they grow.

The same goes for calves. Lots of connective tissue, so get something that's going to get a pump going then hit the squats and heavy calf raises to get them to grow. It's part of why a lot of people suggest getting on a bicycle to get your calves to start growing

From the other day
DL for volume using doubles/triples. Go for 8-12 sets, and keep rest under 3 minutes. This should feel like cardio, but heavy. No grinding the reps.
Heavy DB rows. I can only do these after a old back injury. I use a piece of plumbing pipe, so there's the added benefit of no knurling. Do these one side, then the other with no rest
Snatch grip DL. Go lighter on this, but it's good accessory work for the traps.
Pullups. Just do 'em in whatever grip it takes. Facefuck them until they're a bitch that calls you daddy
Direct forearm work. I get enough without directly training it much due to my job, but my two fav things to focus on are pinch and crushing grip work. I have a shotput at work for those rare times I'm stuck at the desk. This can also double as shoulder work.
Delts delts delts. Enough said.
Don't be a curlbro. Do a few quick sets 2-3x/week to keep the tendons healthy. Strained tendons due to overuse from 9000 varieties of curls will limit your grip

This is not a routine. Pick an item or two, work on it for a month or three, then rotate.

The shotput bit was always my fav. I didn't get any growth from it, but the endurance I gained made it easier to put more weight on the bar/movement

wrist curls
reverse wrist curls
duh

Jerk me off boy

Quit no fap op
Then aim 3x1 each hand
This also counts as cardio

This

Also, deadlifts with fat grips or anything with fat grips will help with your forearms

the fucking smirk on that guys face

Overhand deadlifts, none of that mixed grip nonsense.

Hang power cleans. Do not drop the weight. Get to 225lbs, do a couple sets of 3-5 before you start the rest of your workout, and your forearms and traps will be godly.

Ring pull ups. See if you can do pull ups on 'uneven' surfaces like a metal ball or something. use chalk.

or rock climb for like any amount of time.

you re as delusional as you are gay, just like your sexual tendencies it s all determined by genetics. even some pros on roids have mediocre forearms why is that genius? not lifting hard enough?

Do some really heavy farmers walks with a hex bar. I've never got a better forearm pump than from doing heavy farmers

This. I do FW's until failure then crank out a few 10+ rep sets of hammer curls and when I leave the gym I can barely grip my steering wheel. I also throw in a few sets of static holds after I finish my deadlift work sets.

Farmers walks with anything that's hard to hold. I have a couple cinder blocks that I walk around my backyard with once or twice a week to finish workouts

Rock climbing.
Not to mention the chadlife gains

I feel like I'm compressing my nerves with my forearm pump after a workout and it scares me that I got a patch of very sensitive skin yesterday even though I have'nt been to the gym in a week ,what can I do?

Finger curls work magic, take a 100 pound barbell (or however high the bars go up to at your gym) hold it in front of you palms facing yourself, and drop the bar with your finger (no thumb) and pull it back up, 3 x F

I've been doing
>heavy farmer carries
>reverse ez bar curls
>hammer curls
results have been noticeable in terms of weight progression but not so much in size, my grip strength has improved a good amount too. Take that for what you will

Post forearms

Deadlifts. But you won't do them because you're a dumb teenager looking for "1 simple trick"

Wrist roller
Reverse grip curls
Deadlifts
Farmer's walks

Hammer curls, just all the time. Also when you're taking a break hold some dumbells, heavy ass ones. And reverse exercises, like straight or ezbar curls. That's all I've done, and I think I have some decent forearms.

>static holds
>deadlift, a lot
>farmers carries
heavy all of them

Zottman curls, hammer curls and preacher curls will give you thicker forearms from the brachioradialis being worked.

Until recently, hex bar farmers + long distance running/cycling was the only exercise I was getting. My forearms are definitely my most prominent upper body muscle followed by my traps. Standing still repeating a motion gets boring, carrying something heavy feels natural.

Get a rock climbing membership for 1 month, and do only that 3 times a week. I'm not even joking this shit will fuck your forearms and lats up so good.

Manual labor. That’s how I got my forearms big.

oblique dips, shrugs, farmer walks, deadlifts, hammer curls

Question.
If the movement you make to wank is so effective at training forearms, then why not jerk off a barbell for maximum gains? Just get some lube and go to town, ten sets to failure. AINT NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT

do yesfap