Tfw skinnyfat

>tfw skinnyfat
>tfw 2 months nofap
>tfw barely any progress from runs and lifting after two months
>tfw you see a man and woman leaving the gym happy and smiling and fit while you struggle with no hope in sight

ive been trying so hard,Veeky Forums

Maybe you have, but you haven't been trying in the right way.

How tall are you, how much do you weigh, what's your estimated bf%, what's your tdee, how much do you eat per day, do you supplement protons, and what's your routine?

>nofap
you wonder why you aren't happy/making gains

>you better answer this, OP

Body fat% is around 22%
TDEE is 1500, i think
I try to eat chicken and rice with a protein shake where I can, so maybe 60-70 grams of protein

I have no idea what you mean by supplement protons, but I've verb doing SL 5x5

Good luck Brotha.

Don't give up. Hopefully You'll give thanks for keeping going in time, maybe sooner than you think (also do ur pull-ups)

How tall are you how much do you weigh

right. supplementing protons = protein.
even though you seem to be a small guy, 60-70 g per day is too little. aim for 1 g per lb bodyweight / 2 g per kg bodyweight.

if you'd like to change your body - skip SL. instead jump on something proper like nsuns, PPL, or what I would recommend: Arnold split.

work out harder. work out more. eat more protein. if you're deficient in calories you'll lose more fat - if you're eating at an excess you'll lose less fat and gain slightly more muscle. weigh yourself daily to see if anything is changing. if it's not, then either eat less or more. if you stick to it consistently, then change is inevitable.

he obviously doesn't want to share that unfortunately

How much u lifting?

>2 months
>complaining about no gains already

You need to accept that its not an overnight process. Its not about a quick fix, its about making small managable alterations to your lifestyle. Sacrificing an hour from each day to eventually reach your goal and not look like shit.

Trust me, 2 months is fucking nothing, if you're already disillusioned you need to change your outlook. Good luck

6'0 around 160

it varies per excsrcise but the lowest is 60 and highest is 90

You're supposed to see some kind of progress within a few weeks. Either through less bf%, or through increased lbm. It's like that, and that's the way it is.

If I'm 160 then I gotta eat ~160 grams of protein a day.

How is that even possible?

Really, nigga? Really?

Being that fucking dumb it doesnt surprise me you arent going anywhere in life in anything.

>TDEE 1500
No.

Yep that was my mistake, it's 3000

1 g/lb is a meme. AT MOST you need 0.7 g/lb, and that's pushing it.

6 SCOOPS

How's that even possible?
what you're already eating + 6 scoops a day.
also lrn 2 quote posts

post body

Six-Scoop-Bro

>6'0 around 160
Body fat% is around 22%

you are full of shit faggot, its impossible, you should even be able to walk more than 100 meters with those stats without collapsing due to exhaustion

>no gains
>no hair
Weird.