/addictions/

OK guys I am officially addicted to pic related

how serious is it? what kind of health concerns am I getting myself into in the long run? I think my addiction to coke zero is the feeling I get in my throat when I drink it. If I buy sparkling water, I am usually just as satisfied (not 100% the same though because of the taste, but still it's enough). I imagine sparkling water is healthier than any kind of coke, so I will slowly try to replace coke with that.

share your addictions and discuss ways to overcome it.

>drinking anything other than water, black coffee, and teas.
>making it
Choose one

this

>drinking
>not just inhaling water vapor for hydration

b-but isn't coke zero just water and coffee?

The new coke zero sucks

try drinking it only one glass per day.

there's nothing wrong with diet sodas OP, Veeky Forums is just filled with hypocondriac faggots
if you wanna be on the safe side sparkling water is COMPLETELY harmless

>I imagine sparkling water is healthier than any kind of coke

Of course it is. Stop drinking this shit. "Zero calories", but you're still drinking a shit ton of chemicals. You can use coke to clean a clog out of a toilet. You can use coke to clean rust off a surface. I got along with a teacher when I was in high school who would buy me this stuff daily from the teacher's vending machine almost every day. Waste of money and I'm glad I'm no longer addicted to this shit. After not drinking cola for a few months, I couldn't stand the taste and it gives me headaches now. Get over this addiction sooner rather than later.

Were you being groomed lol

>teacher buying you things from vending machine

You were being groomed lol

I go through about 2 gallons of whole milk per week, I can't give it up no matter what, it fucks up my cuts, and thats all I do since I'm 27%bf

I just ordered a kilo of kratom
I used to be a smackhead so in fine with it , it's not so bad

Same here. When I got off work today I got a 32oz and then had a refill.

I chase my kratom teas with coke zero.

been drinking diet coke every day for the past 10 years
I am healthy as fuck

Nah, she was actually a family friend.

And /sip/ nigga

Sugar free colas might be more addictive than real sugar sodas.
Google it for studies.

>2 gallons of whole milk per week
That's it?

They usually are

what does groomed mean in this context?
t. european

start by drinking pepsi instead, coke is bad for your soul

Pedophiles groom children into prey through stuff like text messages and buying them soda during school

user, you left out milk.

Water, caffeine, and a shit ton of chemicals made to trick your body into thinking it needs to digest glucose when there is none in there.

It's serious as you keep making threads about it every fucking day.
If it's actually an addiction you won't stop drinking it unless there's a reason you agree with.
See a doctor

I say this because I thought I was addicted to Video games and the internet. Turns out I'm not addicted to them but just using them for. I have no trouble abstaining from them but I use them to forget about the life I live. I am cutting out my dependencies one at a time (important to take it slow) and making sure that I do something to improve my life before I do anything I want to do.

Don't try to force yourself to replace your hobbies with something productive like.. drawing or writing. Your mind has to be in a healthy state for you to do those properly and you should start them after you've dealt with your addictions/dependencies.