Let's have a hairloss thread

Let's have a hairloss thread.
We can't all be chads rocking straight hairlines.
> Are you buzzing it all of, or using fin/minox/etc?

My case:
> noticed receiding temples a little over a year ago
> very sudden, one year before that my hairline was completely straight.
> I was thinking that it was caused by stress (uni), I was very sleep deprived.
> ate VERY little
> didn't lift yet

It seems to have halted at this point (norwood 2.5), though applying minoxidil made the hair on top shed so now I'm not sure if i have MPB. But I am noticing some hairs coming back in the temples.

Not doing fin because I don't want to mess with my hormones just yet, maybe if it gets worse I'll hop on the train - not man enough to be bald at 23.

Has anyone had a similar case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVe4_SPLFJA
youtube.com/watch?v=k8wHwK0j4oo#t=34m44s
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170814134816.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, I forgot to add that my grandfather (mother's side) had receiding hairlines but I believe he had it later in his life.

am a 2 or 3, hairline is terrible, gonna start taking fin this thanksgiving when I'm home from uni. I have a weird head shape so going bald is not an option

would rather not have a working dick than look like an alien

1mg?

Already on dut, pray that it works for me.
If it at least stops I'll probably get the SMP tattoo to thicken it up

Here's the shape.
Only the temples have receded so far so I'd like to keep the midline

nigger your hairline is perfect

this is a parting

this is a normal hairline

stop going on hair loss forums, you caught the body dysmorphia

They'res definitely thinning, but it also looks a bit like scar tissue in the part which I can't capture on camera, so maybe it had another cause
Either way it's in the middle of a cowlick and impossible to hide

about 2 in the pic progressing to 3, shaved my head thinking it would help but really I did it too early.

I am too afraid to take fin, anyone actually on it want to give their experience?

i'm a 3, 4 years on finn, 6 months on minox

i just buzz it every month

could be spot baldness, which has nothing to do with male pattern hair loss
either way your hair looks fine, seeing a bit of scalp is normal unless you're a fucking beaver

any sides, etc?

I shaved it once and thought my headshape wasnt shit so I am still debating letting it just happen to me and stoically dealing with it,

they haven't helped?

How long have you been minoxidil? How much regrowth have you noticed?

>balding at 19
Literally fuck my shit up into pieces and light them on fire

I have a really receded hairline (NW4) but absolutely great, dense hair otherwise, without any problems on my crown. It seems to have stabilized here. I first started receding around 16 or 17, and I am 22 now. My hairline has been where its at since 18, so I don't think it'll get much worse very quickly.

I'm debating between trying drugs, surgery, and buying a wig (there are very good ones on the market).

Anyone have advice for me? I've tried buzzing/shaving my head before, and its honestly worse than just having my hair grown out and receded (although that's obviously bad too.)

same desu

but im only 20

shave it off and get used to the look imo

drugs aren't worth it, minoxidil is weak and a pain in the dick to apply every day while fin has horrible sides (and you will get them eventually)
surgery is expensive and not entirely
permanent, but it's probably the best option if you don't want to go bald
wigs look fine too but do you really want to be known as the guy who wears a wig? reeks of insecurity and is a big turn off for some people

I'm at 2 with hair getting lighter on top and at the crown, it's not too bad as long as I keep it short. I'd probably look like 04 if I kept it all uniform length and short. Hard to know whether its genetic or from stress / lifestyle... just going to let it play out trying some natural stuff.

Lifestyle used to be really bad, one of those 40+ hour a week world of warcraft raiders, on top of high stress job and really unhappy with where I was in life. Fat of course. Definitely none of that helped.

Haven't played any vidya is several years, changed my situation, lower stress, higher income, lifting and losing weight. I'm taking some saw palmetto and pygeum for DHT blockers, and using some essential oils on my head a few times a week. We'll see how it goes.

I'm not too worried about it, just like a beard... you can groom it to look okay, but I'm completely fine with shaving it off completely (but I don't like shaving my face so it'd be a pain in the ass).

Yea what a fucking nightmare... if you ever plan on fucking someone the wig is coming off. It'd be the equivalent if mistakenly taking home and undressing a trap.

hold on darling lemme take off my hair

Like I said, definitely cannot rock the shaved look. I have a short, square head, so without hair I am an ugly motherfucker, and Im not ripped/old/breaded enough to pull that off yet

I dont think you understand the quality of the wigs on the market. They last about 6 months, and you wear them constantly. They dont come off, in the shower, while swimming, at all. Completely impercievable, even if you run your fingers through it.

For example, this person is wearing a wig. You would not know that even if you pulled on it. It is functionally identical to real hair for about 6 months.

that's pretty impressive, can you glue it to your head again by yourself after 6 months?

youtube.com/watch?v=IVe4_SPLFJA

Yes. Most cities also have places that will do it for you.

About 6 months, only now starting to see mini hairs and also random longer hairs on my left temple, where it receded a bit more. I apply once a day, before bed. I don't apply it everywhere though, mostly front.

I feel you man, hairloss/receding can't be predicted. For some hairline stops receding but some just lose it all quickly.

damn , really makes you wonder how many celebs have this kind of thing ? way too many have perfect hairlines at older ages which is incredibly rare

considering how common it really is I would say most above 45 who have 'perfect' hairlines are at least doing something

How does that even work? ...and again, are you going to keep it a secret? You have some mysterious "appointment" every six months. Being fake as shit doesn't work long term.

Mate, your hairline is fine. Hair is a bit thin IMO.

>while fin has horrible sides (and you will get them eventually)
LOLWUT? 39yo here, I was on Fin from 30 to 37. Skipped one year as I moved for working abroad, now again in homeland I get the shit easily and again on track. Hair has been as #02 for the last 10 years with no side effects. I work out heavy nowadays (for strenght) and get gainz without any issues.
Effects / results may vary tho.

>tfw 31 and noticed thinning around the crown
Started minoxidil a few days ago. I guess I don't really give a fuck because I'm 31 and I'll just shave my head and road like Jason Steakums.

Thank god my genes are good

Big reason why I wont marry a a white woman

According to that pic I might be an o8

My hairline has been between #2/3 my whole life, am I going to start balding or is it just genetic.

>black
>hairline and temples receding like 02/03
>decide to shave bald
>look better bald than I did with hair

Always worn my hair really short to begin with. Should've started doing this a while ago.

same. does your mom or dad have the same hairline? my dad does but he isn't going bald and my grandfather still had hair on his head so I should be fine

Can't regrow a hairline.

Would I be a 3 with this hair?

28 years old.

BE GRATEFUL
I KNOW A GUY, ON STAGE 07 AND HE'S 18

>You have some mysterious "appointment" every six months
Who the fuck is keeping track of my appointments and what they are?
who even knows I'm going to fucking appointments. I could be going for a general checkup.

19 and seeing derm in a week to hopefully get on fin. about a NW2, getting worse. should I supplement minox or any other shit? will buzz in 3/4 years when I have decent muscle (fear of being a bald soy boy has actually been one of the main reasons why I started lifting)

also, I was just thinking; the west is so supremely fucked and rotten that mpb seems increasingly insignificant and trivial. it would be better to focus elsewhere..

youtube.com/watch?v=k8wHwK0j4oo#t=34m44s

Don't feel too bad guys. Wigs these days have become crazy good.Dude in the video makes his own wigs and he looks like he's in his early twenties with them on. Jump to 34:44 if the time stamp didn't work.

>1/4 black
>Curly hair
>People discussing what I even am
>mfw
Think I'll just shave myself bald so I can feel like I fit in

What does it mean if the crown starts to thin first?

>same here
>except look like shit when shave completely so just do a 0 all around

Just do GOMAD and your hair will grow back dumbass

Castration is the real fix

Just hop on fin at the first sign. It's cheap as fuck and the real reward is the peace of mind you get from knowing your hair is safe.

im like 2 or 3 for few years now 25 yo

>Realised I was balding
>hop on fin
>made a full recovery
>go to club
>pick up a girl and fuck her
>thanks me from saving her from the creepy bald guy hitting on her
>hehe Np, bitch

>29 now
>Started noticing some thinning at the crown when I was 24
>managed to hide it for a few years with a macklemore hairstyle
>realise I'm sporting a combover
>shave it all off
I do miss my hair sometimes, but I have an excellent head shape and I don't give a shit anymore.

>tfw handsome as fuck but going horribly bald
how?
why?
what did i do to deserve this?

why has no one discussed hair transplant yet?

I started going bald when I was 21 and I have seriously receded temples. I'm getting a hair transplant done at the end of October

my temples are looking worse in a time frame of 3 weeks. Maybe it's just stress but it sucks to be 24 and worry about hairloss since 19-20 when there are guys with perfect hairlines

Started balding at 19. Both sides of family have MPB.
At 21, sitting around nw3-4. Hated it and couldn't shave because head shape.
Went on 1mg fin and minox daily. 2 years later I'm recovered fully on crown, and thinning parts on hairline grown back. Only wish I'd got on at 19.
Can post some progress pics if anyone wants.

Took fin for a few months.

>sides

watery cum
numb dick
impossible to cum without death grip (sex doesn't work at all)
No sex drive whatsoever
brain fog out the ass
literally don't care about shit
tired all fucking day (literally slept for 15-20 hours on some days)
Sides stayed for months after usage ( I was seriously considering suicide at this point, but my libido came back and the numbing went down very gradually after month 3 of non usage)

>pros
Atleast I got my hair

I'm just throwing that shit out there for you guys. I wouldn't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole again. Would rather get a transplant once I get rich or something.

>tfw norwood 3 vertex at 24

Already on rogaine, and jumping on finasteride soon. Fuck it. I also have premature facial aging and I don't want to look like I'm 45 when I'm 30.

One of my closest friends is literally a 4 at 20 years old.

[spoiler]blaze it faggot[/spoiler]

Expensive and mixed results. Most anons are at the prevention rather than correction stage. I doubt there are many people here who have done it.

Good luck though.

Norwood 03 here. I'm 24; Fuck!

Become a friar.

nah, relax, the sides are very rare and they appear usually on sedentary people

>What is matured hairline

Started fin/duta at 20 years old, been on it for the last 3 years. I also use minox and nizoral. My hair looks pretty good considering my dad was bald at 25.

>tfw fell for the matured hairline meme when I should have been jumping on fin

Hopefully I can get most of the miniaturization back to full hairs, but I regret not starting three years ago.

Oh and I'd like to say I think a lot of the side effects people come out with are nocebo's. If you feel like you're having problems with your dick try taking a zinc supplement or maybe citrulline mallate too.

WoW congrats on banging some post wall club whore.

thanks. The results seem pretty good based on the images I've received from an online consultation, but I'm aware they're probably sending the best case scenarios.

that said my temples are very similar to the left, so I hope I can get similar results

i have huge forehead
sometimes decent haircut is what makes the look

if you have terrible balding then shave it off, my buddy which is same age, and his top of head looked like 70yo grandpa,very patchy and "shiny", he just shaved.

I on other hand have huge sides and i expect them to grow bigger just like my fathers hair. Also completely grey by 30yo, i already have some grey hair.
Pic related front of my head

now watch from the side

also by no means i dont have great haircut rn, but last time hairdresser went with short sides long top for me and it worked quite decent. Note, after hair gets too long at front it will look like your forehead is bigger not smaller!

Im also ugly in general but thats beyond scope of this thread

I was the same m8 except it didn't stop hair falling out either.
No sex drive
Really difficult to get an erection
During the last month I was taking it I had a pain in my right testicle and then my dick totally stopped working.

Stopped taking it immediately and dick worked again after 3 days.

However my libido fluctuates massively now. I'll have 3 weeks of being a sex god and then a week where my libido drops to nothing.
Been almost 5 months since I stopped taking it and this issue persists.

I know it works well for thousands of people who get 0 side effects but there are risks
Thankfully a combination of minoxidil+nizoral+microneedling once a week saved my hair

who /JUST/ here?
>tfw only 22

>my libido fluctuates massively now. I'll have 3 weeks of being a sex god and then a week where my libido drops to nothing

If it makes any difference, I'm the same and I've never taken finasteride or any other long-term prescriptions. I don't know how normal frequent fluctuations in mood/libido/energy are, but it's always been that way for me.

i rather have high test / libido than have a shot at better hairline

t. 25 kissless virgin so libido means jerking off more often

If you're a 25 yo kv your hairline doesn't actually matter anyway

You guys know the Norwoos scale isn't meant to show a progressive hair loss, right?

Oh wait, I'm talking to Americans here.

JUST
>also lost gains after shoulder injury

What did he mean by this?

>high test / libido
Are you sure you're just not addicted to the dopamine from jerking off?

Hairline at 04 on the scale (not balding at crown yet) . I took the plunge to buzzcut a few weeks back. I've had long hair since forever but it was getting silly with my hairline.

Best decision I've made. I went out for a night on the town with the lads the night I did it, got compliments left, right and centre. Mixed opinions at work, but mostly positive from women. I think I made a girl in a relationship spill her spaghetti complimenting me, kek.

You absolutely need the jawline or a strong beard to make it work, but if you're early 20's, take the plunge.

Getting hair replacement system tomorrow, after four long years of baldness, wish me luck bros.

Also anyone got any tips about working out and shit with the system? My hairdresser seems like she's kinda avoiding the question, idk if its because she doesnt know or knows its gonna get fucked up if I sweat too much in it

isn't by 2020 some kind of medicine appearing that would help those with hair loss to regain their full hair back?

I dont think you will ever be able to recover "dead" hair follicles without surgery. Hair transplants will probably improve though

same here, more like pushing 4 to be honest

Isn't real retard, it's just what hairlets tell themselves to COPE

I started using Minoxidil, Finasteride and Nizoral 2%. I'm on my 3rd month and I noticed that the hair on my temples are growing back. I did have some shedding but all of the lost hairs are being replaced. It's very cool but at the same time bizarre.

>start losing hair at 19
>at 26 found myself at 05/06

Trying fin. Too late though. Its not fair!

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170814134816.htm

>Researchers have discovered a new way to activate the stem cells in the hair follicle to make hair grow. The research may lead to new drugs that could promote hair growth for people with baldness or alopecia, which is hair loss associated with such factors as hormonal imbalance, stress, aging or chemotherapy treatment.

yes post pics

what about Frank Vincent from Sopranos? David Lynch (71) has also impeccable nw1

>Have had this hairline all my life
That high, that pushed back .Not even balding, just naturally like this. Life JUSTed my shit up from the beginning

I'm thinning on the top of my scalp. I've been trying to get short about a 3 on top and 2 on the sides.

haircuts for a nw2?

Im only 21, will it get worse?

Deathnikk neotenuous low brow hairline
WASPmaxxed manly hairline (nw 1.5-2)