Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDasHVSsNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Born.

Ethniks are not Chad, lol.

what came first, the chad or the pizza?

real chads dont even know what the chad meme is

made, but really early in life

That man will steal everyone from you. Woman were trying to pay his bail to get him out of jail

i look just like him, desu

being tall, good jaw. good dick and self confidence from high test. its all genetics

> g e n e t i c s
are everything desu desu

Charlie Chaplin was a Chad.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
Of course, there are limits to that adage. Someone born with the facial genetics of Quasimodo will never be attain the desirability a guy born with the facial genetics of a male model, even if the first guy is fit and the second guy isn't. If the ugly guy gets jacked, he becomes "intimidating", while the attractive guy becomes "hot" after working out. Alternatively, even if you have fantastic genetics, if you're fucking obese or something you'll probably get passed over for someone who looks decent and is moderately fit.
So far as the Chad mentality goes, I'd say it can be built, but it's way easier if you were like that since you were a child. If you learned to act Chad when you were 14 playing football, you've got almost 10 years up on the guy who is trying to become Chadly in his mid 20s. It's never too late to change, but it gets harder the longer you wait.

GENETICALLY

SUPERIOR

MALE

both.
born with good genetics and raised in environments that allow them to grow to full potential both socially and physically

You are BORN alpha. It is NOT a choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDasHVSsNQs

nah

this dude could do blow and weed all his life and still destroy every male in your family in a fight at once , genetcis trump everything

Born. Fucking stop digesting theredpill and other autistic improvement communities. Yes, lifting gains you confidence but if you're not use to being one of the boys that ran shit in high school or college you'll still have that autism running and try to fill in that void left over from your youth.

born, i remember i was with a kid in kindergarden and he was a fucking toddler and even then he was chad, turned out to be 10/10 face 10/10 body doesnt even lift fucks girls everyday etc

I see fucking overcompensating manlets who think cause they read some pua shit that they will simply pull a chick from a true chad who has been in the game for damn near his whole life. Girls pick up on this shit too. Legit had a girl tell me this middle aged dude with a goddamn fauxhawk was a pua and creepy as fuck

you did it buddy :')

you can use phallosan for a permanent big dick and feel like a chad too

Chads are disgusting.
Most men are disgusting though so I'm biased.

born

yes, one aspect that is often overlooked here is growing up with a strong male role model, ideally a father. without that you get a much later start in life, and can easily miss the window of unlocking true chaddom.

nature + nurture

No Jon Jones Bones could definitely fuck anybody up. And it's not genetics, it's being a crazy motherfucker who knows how to fight smarter, and better than anybody there is, other than maybe Mayweather or Mighty Mouse.

post your physique

the fuck is wrong with the side of his head above his ear.

chads are born men are made

If Jon Bones Jones was a shitposting NEET on a Maltese agricultural appreciation forum he wouldn't be able to fight anyone.
Notice how the only two people who ever bitch about >muh genetics are Fatasses and 4channers.

Some are born
Most had a little bit of chad in them and they worked with that and became chad
Some have plastic surgery and became chad although looking like chad isnt being chad. Sorry autism chad your not chad
And lastly most will never even have potential to become chad. Ever, if you have the little bit of chad in you then you better help it sprout.

I say there's a genetic requirement as everyone can't be a Chad, but good genetics isn't enough, therefore they are made. Pic related is my evidence

you have pretty eyes

i find niggers so disgusting no amount of blue eyes or angular jaw can fix it.

holy shit

women feel the same about you.

So he got contacts or what?

If it makes you happier, numerous women feel in love and wrote love letters to serial killers and child rapists across the world

>what is lighting
fucking retard

i guess he really had all the time in the world to mew in the gym

Chads CAN be made.

Slayers on the other hand...

lol how is this mulatto a Chad? He doesn't even have blue eyes he wears blue contact lenses because he's jealous of Aryan Chad genetics and hates being a mulatto mongrel. Look at any old pictures of him, brown eyes.

That nigger wears contact lenses you retard
Nope, it's contacts, retard. He's just

Looks like he bleached his skin to appear lighter