Is this healthy...

Is this healthy? I'm trying to lose weight but I really hate plain food so I'm planning on making a light honey garlic chicken breast with white rice and broccoli.

Other urls found in this thread:

medical-library.net/content/view/826/41/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>honey
>white rice
>lose weight

fucking fattys...

way too many carbs for weight loss you dumb fat fuck

Taste good, is filled with healthy ingredients and it fits her macros.
All they need to do is not eat too much of it.

What's wrong with that?

it's fine, 5g of extra carbs are not going to break the bank

unless you slather that mother fucker

Fat people eating things that taste good is why they are fat in the first place. Maybe if op ate shit he didn't like more often he wouldn't be such a fat fucking faggot. And why the fuck are you here thinking it's a girl? You won't get laid even it it was. You will never get laid, not even by a fatty. Fuck off.

>I'm trying to lose weight but I really hate plain food so I'm planning on making a light honey garlic chicken breast with white rice and broccoli.

how much honey did you put on the chicken? a teaspoon or two wont ruin your diet.
just account for it like you do for all ingredients.

I'm sorry that you're fucking stupid.
But let's be honest here.
Eating shitty fast foods and excess calories from snacks and liquids and being far less active are why people are obese.
Not eating good homecooked meals.

Masochistically eating shit that tastes like garbage because you think that will help you lose weight is retareded.

Eating better foods, preparing your own foods, and eating less on top of increased activity and maybe even exercise is how yo do it.

You are the kind person that people who shill horrifyingly disgusting diet trash "food" to people LOVE.

By the way. I'm not macking on some rando online fatty you silly cunt. I'm trying to help someone who's obviously trying and has the correct tools and mindset to make maintainable lifelong changes.

This is basicly Veeky Forums summed up in one post

so afraid of becoming fat that they deny themselves the basic pleasure of eating food.

Thats why the Brownrice/Broccoli/steamed Chicken breast is never seasoned. it reminds them too much of the possibilities of a delicious meal.

adding some garlic, chives, whatever to your meal isnt a gains goblin. adding chilli flakes and a few drops of oil to a pan when you cook your chicken it isn't a 'downward spiral to fattyville'

This post is hated by people that chew their meal prep with their mouth open, trying to stop their lips from touching their bland 'meal'.

So I should cut out the rice? I feel like it's a decent side... I would just eat a small portion of it.
I am a girl.

Maybe make it brown rice. A lot more filling and healthier than white.

no , hes not. i got fat off of homecooked meals, its very easy. most people are fat because they overeat, not because of snacking and fast food. you need to be strict

>her
OP (you) never specified gender you fucking thot

Rate my meal.
No sauces or glazes.

>So I should cut out the rice? I feel like it's a decent side... I would just eat a small portion of it.

how much of it do you cook for one meal?
honestly, the best thing you can buy to help you control your weight is a simple food scale, and get in the habit of measuring the weight of your ingredients before cooking.

also don't fall for this meme brown rice vs. white rice is such a miniscule and irrelevant difference, it's not worth the shitty taste.

is that salt flakes?

other than that, looks fucking delicious.

Replace the white rice with lentils, ditch the chicken, add more veggies and make a nice stew, also fills you up more for a longer period.

They key to weightloss as a female is going vegan, all the hormones in meat affects males, but females even more since you already have so much of it, and it's excessive estrogen levels that makes the human body fat, not excessive calories.

ive just been eyeing and guessing stuff. i dont make rice really, usually i make pasta. i have lost 20 pounds just winging it so far

i know there's barely a difference between white and brown. white tastes better so i chose it.

if you want to add extra flavour to that rice try 'dry panning' sesame seeds, and then add them to the rice (brown rice, doesnt work with white)

you put a few spoon fulls in a pan, and then give it a shake every 5-10 seconds, you constantly have to keep it moving or they'll burn. once they've all gone brownish immediately tip out into a cup or onto the cooked rice. you cant leave them in the pan.

i do this every 3-4th rice and it helps add variety etc and prevents me from becoming a robot.

>brown rice
>tasting bad
you are a total and utter moron but nice trips

>most people are fat because they overeat, not because of snacking and fast food. you need to be strict

1.She just admitted that she's a girl.
2.Snacking adds up quickly and fast food has more calories then you think it does. A homecooked meal can be easily controlled and is healthier by default. You eating too much of it and not making some changes to recipes and being inactive is the problem.

Shit sucks but that's how it is.
You can eat well on a diet. It's not about eating the bare necessities and not enjoying your food.
How can you live like that?
How do you maintain healthy and moderately low calorie eating like that?

And if you add in the fact women litterally can't eat anything on a diet, like 1000 - 1300 calories at most and their bodies scream at them to overeat so they can maintain their all important homeostasis. Then you have a recipe for constantly overeating.

Every meal has to be delicious nutritious and calorie efficient. Home cooking and being willing to experiment to make things taste good as well as be healthy and good for their diet ensures that she can and will be able to lose weight and maintain for the rest of her days.

Yeah it's salt flakes. I added them tonight since I basically had no salt today.

Vegan shills ruining another thread.

A vegan meal here and there is good. Saying something so patently fucking retarded is just evil.

>ive just been eyeing and guessing stuff. i dont make rice really, usually i make pasta. i have lost 20 pounds just winging it so far

if it works for you then its fine
the measuring is just because many people often over- or underestimate how much they actually eat

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll trying it this Wednesday.

only snacks should be Banana/apple/nuts (non salted, stuff like walnut, cashew, pistachio - Almonds are gay).

nuts are expensive yes, but you're only eating small portions so it doesnt matter.

yeah actually most of that makes sense desu , i guess i was projecting my own experiences with being a fatty onto op

nuts are ultra calorie dense

it's not shitty you asshole.
plus it has more fiber and vitamins.
P/F/C isn't everything.

yah, so only small portions.

Portion control = calorie control.

it's fine as long as you remember 30g (one handful) of most nuts is approximately 250 calories.
don't eat a whole bag.

i was kinda worried about posting this but i dont get why healthy food is so tasteless. this is why people binge. if you're eating healthyish and tasty meals most of the time, you wont be dreaming about doritoes most likely... it's sustainable. i just feel like im doing the whole healthy lifestyle thing wrong because im not eating "clean" or following a popular diet

I actually fell for this yesterday after I went to Costco. Got a bag if walnuts to add some fat to my morning yogurt and decided to munch on a few. Within 5 minutes I had downed almost 400 calories. Pecans are equally calorie dense as well.

The way to make healthy food more tasty is with basic spices. Smoked paprika, pepper, garlic, even just some light salt can make the difference between good food and tasteless garbage. Just take the time to season your food since spices add almost no calories as long as it's not a sauce or a glaze.

The difference is actually significant, Satan. It's significant enough to prevent beriberi.
medical-library.net/content/view/826/41/

doritos taste like absolutely nothing without the spices.
learn to season your food correctly and you can make almost anything taste amazing.
something as little as a squeeze of lemon juice can make a world of difference.

i dont understand why people say foods tastes bland. spices are the spice of life, pun intended.

>healthy food is so tasteless
just learn about basic spices.
you can make chicken breast (the most bland and tasteless cut of meat on the planet) really tasty with the right spices.

one simple recipe to turn plain chicken into a delicious meal:
>2 tablespoons oyster sauce
>1 tablespoon fish sauce
>1 teaspoon soy sauce
>1 teaspoon sugar
>1 crushed clove of garlic
>chili powder to taste
mix it all in a small bowl, then add water to double the volume.

cut up your chicken breast into 1 inch cubes and throw it in a frying pan. cook until lightly browned, then dump in your sauce. keep cooking and constantly stirring for a few minutes, then serve over rice.

really fast, easy, super tasty, and barely adds any calories.

Me either, the amount of work it takes to just sprinkle some powder on your chicken breast before you toss it in the oven is essentially zero. There's no excuse for eating healthy food that is bland.

I have actually never had a desire to lose weight, but I don't eat empty calories. I season my chicken with herbs, spices, garlic, chilis, and other shit that adds practically no calories. If I eat carbs it will probably be sweet potato because I actually get something from them. You're just a fucking idiot who doesn't know the proper meaning of nutrition. You think food has to be boring unless you add some kind of sugar to it. You're the type of person who never changes. You don't belong here. You're not even fit. Just some faggot giving shit advice because you lost 3 pounds in the last 5 months because you switched to Diet Coke...

>sugar
yeah idk about the fish sauce, but in my chicken dish, i was going to use two tablespoons of honey but ppl in this post don't like glazes so idk

honey is basically just liquid sugar with a slightly different flavor

>Oyster sauce
You need to stop using that shit right now. It is basically congealed salt. My ex gf used to use it all the time for Vietnamese food, extremely unhealthy.

made a mistake in the recipe, mixed up the measurements
its supposed to be
>2 teaspoons oyster sauce
>1 teaspoon fish sauce
>1 tablespoon soy sauce
>1 teaspoon sugar

>You need to stop using that shit right now. It is basically congealed salt.
so what? a pinch of salt per meal isnt going to do you any harm.