Is this real?

Is this real?

youtube.com/watch?v=3a7u1ZiiJhs

I thought the harder you work the better the results. Why did he get better results working out 3x a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8563679
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24714538
youtube.com/watch?v=DNEqtsMX2Fo
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcp0NuN6G7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he didnt, he changed his diet and cut the fat and kept the muscle he gained from his split. hes a bullshit artist btw fuck that guy

You're now aware that that '''''chick''''' is a dude.

lol what?
he fell for the meme and woke up?
is that a thing even?

I'm not going to watch your shitty video but probably because rest is as important as training for muscle growth

what a tryhard

Can you imagine how much of a weenie this guy must have been to actually give a shit about any of this

Is this fr

those hips are too wide to be a mans
do you have a singled fact to back that up?

He's been working out for a long time and i suspect hes been on steroid cycles in the past, one thing besides his funny meme videos is that he does give good advice on how to build an aesthetic physique through certain lifts but also almost all his advised workouts destroy your shoulders/knees. I seriously don't get how this guy can still lift when i see him do these heavy ass dips and cuban presses and other shit like that even though he's had shoulder injuries in the past from it. Also his weighted pullup belt is good and somewhat cheap, def would buy. I like the guy desu even though he's a douche, gives good advice from time to time.

>Why did he get better results working out 3x a week?

If he did, it's because he wasn't doing enough volume split up over 4 or 5 times a week, and him doing full body 3x a week meant he could hit the muscles with higher frequency.

Do you guys even lift? He grew more on 3x fullbody because your body grows while you're resting, not working out. The sole purpose of exercise is to create micro-tears on the muscle to encourage growth which:

A) Causes an increase in protein synthesis which peaks at 24h then lowers to baseline for the next 12, therefore working the same muscle more than 36 hours apart will likely result in no extra muscle gain and may even impede it. - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8563679

B) The amount of strain required to cause micro-tears is incredibly low, and after a very low threshold, increased muscle strain - especially to failure - doesn't result in more growth, it only increases the amount of energy and time needed to require. - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24714538

You would theoretically grow the fastest working out every 36h, but in truth, the speed at which you recover ATP is not the same as the speed your muscles recover; the extra 12h between lifting sessions for 36h to 24h with a 72h rest after the third workout of the week helps ensure a completely rested body.

ive been doing his full body lifts 3-4x a week for 3 months dingus, have made decent strength gains, i never disputed it.

Meant to quote People that think Splits are better for muscle growth natty are pure retard.

So why does this disprove splits? You're not working the same groups within 36h if you split it in such a way

I don't split but I'm just wondering

I used to think kinobody was bs, but I think he's legit.
youtube.com/watch?v=DNEqtsMX2Fo

Also, it seems like he's just doing maintenance, so I think 3x per week, full body. really heavy is a realistic claim.

I was trying to find way back like 5 years ago where he used to say he only does body weight exercises 2 times a week but I found this video where he sounds exactly like alpha destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcp0NuN6G7c

sage

Are you fucking retarded?

Yeah don't promote this trash on Veeky Forums please.

Sage'd and hidden

because he is on keto (low energy) while intermittent fasting (even lower energy) while on roids to keep the gains
he is also into scamming, trying to make everybody believe he is living in a mansion thanks to his abs

I guess his stunt is believable for 12-14yo

bonus: she is Amanda Cerny

She's from some stupid prank vid on YouTube. She bends over in front of some random guy and then the fake boyfriend bursts in to confront the guy about staring at his girl's ass.

holy shit what a colossal fucking nigger faggot

>oh i used to be soooo sad and i didn't get results even tho i was working soooo hard
>but then i found out that secret ancient magic pill that tripled my gains and rent me a cheap porsche
>so now all you have to do is give me all your money for a shitty meme program i made in 20 minutes
>and with all that money i can make more of these retarded videos that are 20% renting a cheap porsche, 20% recording myself in front of some old mansion, 20% pretending to be a pua by paying a bunch of actresses to pretend they want my cock and 40% being a complete fucking double nigger faggot

fuck kinobody.
i have found his meme programs on the web, i read them, and they are your average meme fitness program. there is NOTHING of value in them.

What happened to him? He used to be 'bigger' and 'fuller'. Now he looks like a junkie who works out sometimes.

gotta say it, brilliant piece of advertising hes done their, would never buy poorly shilled shit like that

i can really see it working on the masses though

Offcycle..

There isn't such a thing as over lifting, just under eating. You can work out all you want, as long as you eat enough and sleep enough to compensate for it. People who say you can't workout more than 3 times a week are just too lazy to workout more. Listen to professional BB and powerlifters, not meme lifters looking for YouTube views

I watched it, despite better instincts. He's a cookie cutter boring faggot with an average body, and no redeeming personality. There's simply nothing there. Starting strength could give you those """aesthetics""". If this guy is your competition in anything, it's gonna be an easy ride.

FBI
B
I