24 year old with good genetics here. i want to get rid of this fucking beer belly. help

24 year old with good genetics here. i want to get rid of this fucking beer belly. help

READ

nigga i cant read thats why i am asking

Cut the beer
Cut the soda
Only drink water
Hit the treadmill
Difference in 2 - 3 weeks depending on your definition of "beer belly"

THE

THE

ive essentially cut out all alcohol save for two-three times a week when i go out drinking with colleagues. i literally cant say no and have to go out with them,

drink vodka / jager

yeah guess im going to have to become a liquor guy. fucking shame as i love a nice cold beer.

if you had good genetics you would never get a beer belly lol

It's true

If you have good genetics and a beer belly, you have bigger problems than a beer belly. You're fat all over

Good genetics has an even fat distribution. So even when you're a lil thicc it's aesthetic because it's thicc in the arms, legs, everywhere instead of relatively cut upper body and beer belly, creating the skinny fat look.

Eat a caloric deficit.

fuck these cunts telling you to read the sticky
could have easily given you an answer instead of wasting their time typing out READ and THE and STICKY

SS+ GOMAD my friend

Literally just lose weight

Just do 100 situps a day bro. It'll target your gut and you'll be toned in a month or so.

Give your tummy a freezinh cold shower everyday. Burn that fat.

Go to the bars during the day or whenever you are not out with coworkers.

Ask them what to order that isn't alcoholic. Some places have special names in case a girl thinks she is getting raped etc, or just order an Arnold Palmer/SodaWater/Coke on Ice/Who Gives a Fuck on the DL, slip to the bathroom when you get there and on the way back order at the bar.

Or just have 1, then you participate and you wont get looked at weird.

Its not that hard to talk to drunk people when you are sober.

>good genetics
>beer belly

oxymoron m420

>24
>Already have a beer belly

What the actual fuck.