Hypocracy

The most pathetic thing about you anti-vegans, (mostly you Christcuks) is that the foundation of everything you subscribe to politically and culturally is based on NOT constructing ad hoc, relativist truths to suit one's convenient self indulgence.
Yet that's exactly what you do here. Not even in a chan of self indulgence or cuisine, but fitness.
You idiots literally argue eating animals is optimal when by any metric it is sub-optimal to plants.
You get exponentially more nutrients and less damage from plants.
Higher testosterone. Lower cholesterol. Higher life expectancy, Lower rates of disease. Higher blood protein plasma. Lower BMI. Lower heavy metal/xeno-estrogen levels. Lower rates of depression. Etcetera.

You right wing yokels have been Jewed out of your well being with political identity. Keep handing over those shekels for cholesterol pills and letting Dr. Rosensteinberg put his finger up your ass so he can see if he wants to remove your bowel or prostate.
youtube.com/watch?v=GZYP9uHC6RA

Add to this related pic
>Carnivores and some omnivores HAVE TO eat meat or they die because they can't combine amino acids.
Humans CAN combine amino acids and there is no shortage of protein in plants. AND the amino acids in plants are no different than the amino acids from meat.

>Carnivores and some omnivores CAN create their own Vitamin C
Humans CAN NOT create our own Vitamin C

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sHEJE6I-Yl4
youtu.be/fnXrDGTIO8o
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
europepmc.org/abstract/med/1435181
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
europepmc.org/abstract/MED/11103227
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/0022473184902541
cancerletters.info/article/S0304-3835(79)80054-3/pdf
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
youtube.com/watch?v=-zfzT7QfLZc
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html
legionathletics.com/9-lies-vegans-love-telling/
dhaomega3.org/Overview/Conversion-Efficiency-of-ALA-to-DHA-in-Humans
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11483627
chriskresser.com/how-too-much-omega-6-and-not-enough-omega-3-is-making-us-sick/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15576848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I (the OP) am right wing also btw
White nationalist

I don't subscribe to any eco-fascism or anything apologetic about the human race.
Though I do hate the lower humans and think they've had it way too easy. But I digress.

>I (the OP) am right wing also btw
Lmao yeah fucking right. Tldr nobody cares

And I give a fuck that you believe me.
You stopped reading when I caved your world in.
Nobody here cares about fitness.
You're a bunch of trolls saving up for that stomach staple.
Cool. I summed as much.

Unlike me, you're the kind of right wingers who are just along for the ride. Probably the black and spic /pol/acks/ larping as Nazis from that meetup photo..
Your entire lives you are just along for the ride.

you're right op but this ain't fitness related

Yes it is.
Diet, or nutrition density of calories,
is more important than anything in terms of fitness.
Are you confusing 'exercise' with 'fitness'?

Lol. Thinks chimps dont eat meat.

Vegan trolling should be bannable

Then don't go on a board about fitness and expect degenerate behaviour.
All you unfit meatfags have against veganism is bullshit and lies. Like the next user
here...
It doesn't say that's a chimp anywhere. Most of the great apes don't eat meat and chimps do a little bit, rarely, and they don't need to.
All you have is a far outlier to pretend you have an argument.
What did OP say about constructing lazy relativist arguments?

Don't pay attention to the vegan nazi, anything that isn't a plant(and even some of the plants) eat something from the animal kingdom accidental or not. These vegans are one step away from being a vegetable in the upstairs due to lack of creatine and certain vitamins and fats.

Diet is related yes. My bad, I read this as an ethical veganism thread.

Bullshit and lies as usual.
White nationalist. Not a Nazi.
Nazi Germany was propped up by the Zionists and Wall St for many reasons. None of them in the interest of white nationalism. But let's stay on track...
About your lies. Creatine is MADE by all human bodies from amino acids.
It is NOT possible to NOT get all of the essential amino acids no matter what you eat as long as you're not a starving third world nigger.
Are you following?
Nobody has ever had a protein deficiency unless they were starving and had an EVERYTHING deficiency.
Nobody WITHOUT a protein deficiency has a creatine deficiency.
As I write this I wonder about your grasp of basic logic.

What >certain vitamins and fats
? Do you want to argue next?

I don't GAF about the animals
Most should be killed
I hope we get terminator genes into the species of a lot of insects.

Hey retard, daily protein isn't hard to hit yeah, cause it's literally 50-60g. However if you actually lift and don't look like a vegan holocaust victim good luck getting 200g of protein from just plants and not feeling overly bloated or constipated. Same with creatine, you can get your basic amounts maybe, however only animal products produce/have creatine in them. Fuck off vegan shill, go squat on a cucumber

Fun Fact: the diet of a typical Frugivore is 70% fruit and nuts, 30% meat and insects. So being a Frugivore doesn't mean that you shouldn't eat meat. It's essentially just a subclass of omnivores that favours a diet with more fruit than meat instead of more meat than fruit. Frugivores also tend to eat white meat as opposed to red.

The diseases linked to meat eating are linked to excessive meat eating. The modern agricultural system gives people easy access to red meat and we eat too much of it. We should cut back to the 30% range and favour white over red. Not stop eating meat altogether.

People who eat too much red meat are bloated and have heart disease, people who eat none are skeletal and malnourished. Have some fucking self control and strike a balance. If a chimp can do it you can too.

This man gets it. Even herbivores would accidentally eat smaller organisms/invertebrates from time to time. A balanced diet with meat, but not alot of red meat, is key.

>The diseases linked to meat eating are linked to excessive meat eating.
Das rite

Wait

Since when do animals die from eating too much of what they're supposed to eat.

Are there any diseases caused by eating too many fruits and vegetables?

/thread

>Are there any diseases caused by eating too many fruits and vegetables?
Obesity. Diabetes. Incurable faggotry.

This man gets it too. Most fruits are the candy of the natural foods. Just abunch of sugar with little nutrition. Plus the gained fruitiness to the already fruit of a vegan

>wonders about grasps of basic logic
>thinks Zionists propped up white-nationalist Nazis during WWII

>gets butthurt about being called a Nazi so much to the point of letting slip crazy conspiracy beliefs
There is a clear link between modern white nationalists and the Nazi movement. If you say otherwise you're either purposefully obfuscating reality (a liar) or ignorant. Probably ignorant.

Also, good points about diet. But humans (as a species) are historically and evolutionary predatory. They are intelligent, have excellent eyesight, excellent runners, and have the biological equipment to procure and consume flesh. Before the human species arose, we were more frugivorous as you are stating. But we are more evolved than our ancestors.

Since always. You can get fat and die off of eating fruit just fine if you eat enough. A cow can die from eating too much grass.

>Obesity. Diabetes.
Animal products cause them. Eating fruits and vegetables cure these problems.

>Incurable faggotry.
Which one of us puts male pigs in his mouth?

Fructose cures diabetes, you heard it here first folks!

*grabs you by the neck*
youtu.be/sHEJE6I-Yl4

>a food that is high in sugar will help cure a disease caused by the body becoming unable to deal witg high amounts of sugar

No. That's wrong. This isn't something I'm going to even bother forming a coherent counter argument to, so obvious it is in its wrongness. Wrong wrong wrong.

*releases your neck*
Ok never mind

Kek this vegan thinks his scrawny hands could even fit around my neck much less squeeze hard enough to do anything. And yes fructose is one of the sugars that can help cause diabetes. Nutritionfacts is a vegan shill site not a valid source, gtfo

How about cucumbers?
This is a black guy since you are antisemitic apparently.
youtu.be/fnXrDGTIO8o

I put my benis in a supposed by blood Jewish girl weekly so yes I am 9001% that. That source is just a reputable, it's not.

>I stopped caring!
>I blew apart your worldview!
>replied twice
Top KEK is this some new hyper bait?

> Comparing ourselves to beings that have yet to make tools

I will eat my meat and enjoy it, you ape.

>I put my benis in a supposed by blood Jewish girl weekly so yes I am 9001% that. That source is just a reputable, it's not.
I don't understand your sentences.

meatcucks are all morally deficient

another piggy bites the grave lol

Sorry, OP, you're not really a vegan, as dick is an animal product.

What is the number one cause of cancer in our diets or in everyday routine life?

Xenoestrogens? Processed foods? Excess of Red meat? Pesticides/herbicides in non organic foods? Plastic exposure? Alcohol?.....… Cnn?

Any ideas? ¿? ¿?

>he's fuelled by glycogen
Bacon grease and diesel over here

Lmao that bullshit infograph that is almost entirely incorrect is fucking precious

Processed meat or cigarettes

you don't run off ketones unless you're starving/in ketosis

Which is a human's natural body process. We're all SUPPOSED to be in ketosis. It's really not cool some asshole had to make bread and inspire millenniums of fatassry.

>supposed to be in ketosis

hahahahahaha

>Hitler was vegetarian
I don't want to be more evil then Hitler by being vegan.

Our paleolithic ancestors ate around over 100g of fiber per day. Do you think they could have been in ketosis while eating that many plants?

>74z-Frugavore-expanded copy.jpg
Just stop OP. And learn to spell hypocrisy right.
>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html

>Higher testosterone
>Higher life expectancy
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>For total fasting serum testosterone (T) there was a significant interaction between diet and time (P < 0.01). Thus, the V diet resulted in a lower total T level (13.7, 9.8-32.4 nmol.l-1) (median and range) compared with the M diet (17.4, 11.8-33.5 nmol.l-1). During exercise after 6 wk on the diets total T was also significantly lower on the V than on the M diet (P < 0.05).
>europepmc.org/abstract/med/1435181
>Plasma levels of testosterone and estradiol-17 beta were significantly lower in the SV than in the omnivores.
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>Blood concentrations of sex hormones did not differ after the two diets, but the mean testosterone:oestradiol value was 10% higher (P = 0.06) after the meat diet.
>europepmc.org/abstract/MED/11103227
>Our results indicate that in men a decrease in dietary fat content and an increase in the degree of unsaturation of fatty acids reduces the serum concentrations of androstenedione, testosterone and free testosterone.
>linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/0022473184902541
>A lower nocturnal release of prolactin and testosterone occurred in men fed a vegetarian diet...
>cancerletters.info/article/S0304-3835(79)80054-3/pdf
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>Lower cholesterol. Higher life expectancy,
>Lower rates of disease.
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Where the fuck do I get my energy to squat if consuming too much carbs is bad? Everything keeps changing.

nothing quite like tenderizing some bacon and baby back ribs. Still quicker then getting eaten from the groin upwards slowly while alive and conscious

youtube.com/watch?v=-zfzT7QfLZc

this

also as a doc, the retard in OPs video is strawmaning and makes lot of unproven assumption. I can see why there is so much hypocrysy in USA healthcare, since it is largely driven by profit and ADA guy reaction is retarded but vegan guy is pushing his agenda as well

>not constructing post hoc rationalisations

>paranoid Jewish conspiracy rants

what did he mean by this

/pol/ thread

GTFIH vegan brahs

lol u mad bro?

Is it ignorant to still believe that people like this are just trolling?

You clearly give a fuck if you spent half an hour typing a vegan manifesto on a Laotian calligraphy message board

we dont have incisors like lions due to the fact that we cooked our meat and never had to use them as a weapon. our jaw size and width has decreased over time ever since we discovered fire which we cooked meat with.
t.unit 4 bio student

Post body with timestamp before I listen to anything you say

Among apes, smaller teeths correlate with greater meat consumption.

all you have to do is type "vegan lies" into google and see they are full of shit.
these people are sick and suffer frontal lobe brain damage just like hardcore femenists.
it is obvious to any long time lurker they push an agenda.

>if consuming too much carbs is bad?
Not necessarily and not really the most important thing about what I posted
>Where the fuck do I get my energy to squat
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

This
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
>lloydianaspects.co.uk/opinion/veggie.html

Considering the sexual transgender proclivities and dietary mantras oozing UN one world sustainable sewage into our old communities, we need only reflect that these things were prophesied of 2000 years ago when Paul wrote to Timothy:
1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 FORBIDDING TO MARRY, and COMMANDING TO ABSTAIN FROM MEATS, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

agenda 21 via UN is gaining track for absolute domination over the masses.
what do we do? we fight each other instead of attacking the true enemy.
divide and conquer at its finest. sad times really.

The U.N. declared that the "model nation" for all others to follow is Communist China. Amino acids found in meat protein cannot be replaced by consuming plants, although they've been pushing toxic soy protein for decades.

The ancients also knew this and denied slaves animal protein (incl. milk) to keep them docile and obedient, not bright or strong enough to run off. Also explains why farmers are being forced/taxed off their land.

Under U.N. Agenda 21, the only protein allowed will be the GM plant-based proteins.

>all you have to do is type "vegan lies" into google and see they are full of shit.
You are full of shit but I'll humor you. First result off Google:
>legionathletics.com/9-lies-vegans-love-telling/
>1. There’s More Protein In Vegetables Than In Meat
Strawman argument, nobody says that.
All we say is that you can get more than enough protein from plant foods. Yes, even the 200g you think you need (you don't). Lentils baby.
>2. Our Primate Ancestors Are Vegan So We Should Be Too
The blogger has some nerve to bring this up. We never say that; it's omnis who say the opposite, that allegedly our brains grew when we started eating meat. Which of course is an oversimplification, our brains grew when we started cooking food because less blood was "occupied" in aiding digestion, so more went to our brains. If you thing it was meat, name one (O N E) nutrient our ancestors could only get from meat but not plants. (You can't, because there isn't one)
>3. Humans Were Not Meant To Be Carnivores
I mean, were we? Name one (O N E) physiological adaptation we have made specifically to eat meat. (You can't, because there isn't one)
>4. Vegans Easily Get Enough (Healthy) Fat
Yes, duh, that's not a lie. The blog mentions something about the low conversion rate of ALA to EPA and DHA which is not an issue for someone who watches their diet. Consuming a lot of ALA (1-2 tablespoons flax oil or ground flax or hemp or chia seeds) gives you well over 500 mg EPA+DHA combined (this is the RDA), even if we factor in the lowest conversion rate scenatio (5% combined)
(1/2)

(2/2)
>5. Vegans Get All Of Their Nutrients From Plants Without Supplements
It's possible. I just mentioned omegas. Calcium and B12 are taken care of with 2 glasses soy milk. D3 is recommended to be supplemented for everyone where I ive (meat eaters too) because there is too little sunlight 9/12 months, so it's not a supplement that counts because non vegans need it too
Iron, zinc and protein? Lentils.
>6. Vegans Never Have Cancer Or Heart Disease
Another strawman, like 1. Nobody says that. But it is an undeniable fact that you significantly reduce your chances at heart disease, diabetes, colon, prostate and breast cancer if you stop consuming animal products.
If you don't smoke, nobody says "it's guaranteed you will literally never get lung cancer".
>7. Vegan Food Is Always Healthier
Another strawman, like 1 and 6. Nobody says that. You can eat healthy as a meat eater, and you can eat unhealthy as a vegan.
Well planned WFPB is as healthy as it gets however
>8. Eating Vegan Is Cheaper Than Eating Animal Products
It is. Legumes and grains are cheaper than meat per weight or per calories. The blog mentions a strawman about someone who bought mock meats and mock cheese. No shit they are expensive. But WFPB is always cheaper. Just look at what poor people eat. That's incredibly dishonest of the blogger.
>9. It’s Becoming Easier To Be A Vegan
Yes, that is true. The blogger was incredibly stupid to put that in. He even writes in the same paragraph: "Even though the trend is upwards, vegans are still going to have a hard time eating out with their non-vegan friends or family members."
Yes, that is what "easier" means. "Easier" does not mean "easy". "Easier" can mean "hard" still. It's like a linear function. f(x) can be positive or negative at a certain point x1 independently of whether it's increasing or decreasing at that point. f(x)=x is higher at x=-1 compared to x=-2. That doesn't mean that f(x) is positive for x=-1.

>name one (O N E) nutrient our ancestors could only get from meat but not plants.
Tell me why we absorb every single nutrient more efficiently from animal sources than plants.

>I mean, were we? Name one (O N E) physiological adaptation we have made specifically to eat meat. (You can't, because there isn't one)
Our digestive system. pic related

If we didn't evolve to eat meat, why is it so much different to our cousins, which are all very very similar?

>Consuming a lot of ALA (1-2 tablespoons flax oil or ground flax or hemp or chia seeds) gives you well over 500 mg EPA+DHA combined
Horseshit

There is only 3.2g of Omega 3 in 2 tbsp of flax seeds. 3200mg x 5% = 160mg.

Subsequent studies by Pawlosky et al. (2001) using similar technology and that more recently by Hussein et al. (2005) showed estimated conversions from ALA to DHA of less than 0.1% and a conversion to EPA plus DHA combined of less than 0.4% efficiency overall.

dhaomega3.org/Overview/Conversion-Efficiency-of-ALA-to-DHA-in-Humans

>the un was talking about meat protein vs plant protein
>not anything else just veganism
>tfw you'll never be this retarded

You're supposed to drink water but can die from driking too much.

>Tell me why we absorb every single nutrient more efficiently from animal sources than plants.
Nice source
>pic related
OP pic related
>Horseshit
Your mom is horseshit
>There is only 3.2g of Omega 3 in 2 tbsp of flax seeds. 3200mg x 5% = 160mg.
Look how dishonest you are:
I said 1-2 tbsp, you said 1
I included flax oil which has 6 g ALA, you took the lowest source
3200 from seeds and 6000 from oil x 5%=460
with any amount of other nuts or tofu, you've blown past that.
>Subsequent studies by Pawlosky et al. (2001) using similar technology and that more recently by Hussein et al. (2005) showed estimated conversions from ALA to DHA of less than 0.1% and a conversion to EPA plus DHA combined of less than 0.4% efficiency overall.
You cherrypicked one of the studies in your own link to be even more dishonest. Other sources, in the very same link, mention a 12% conversion rate. But we need to be careful, what if this study was better contacted? Let's investigate it. It's this one:
>Pawlosky, R. J., et al . Physiological compartmental analysis of alpha-linolenic acid metabolism in adult humans.
Link is here: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11483627
Let's see what it says:
"...eight healthy subjects. Subjects received a 1-g oral dose of an isotope tracer of [ALA] while on a rigorously controlled beef-based diet...."
Did you catch that?
"...BEEF BASED DIET..." (hint: Beef isn't vegan)
Beef is among the highest foods in omega 6.
Omega 6 competes with omega 3
>chriskresser.com/how-too-much-omega-6-and-not-enough-omega-3-is-making-us-sick/
"...n-6 and n-3 fatty acids compete for the same conversion enzymes. This means that the quantity of n-6 in the diet directly affects the conversion of n-3 ALA, found in plant foods, to long-chain n-3 EPA and DHA, which protect us from disease. Several studies have shown that the biological availability and activity of n-6 fatty acids are inversely related to the concentration of of n-3 fatty acids in tissue..."

TLDR Flax good, beef bad, (You) BTFO, WFPB best

>Nice source
Protein, all vitamins, all minerals.

Pick one you think is better from plants.

Vitamin K is better from liver, Calcium more efficient from milk. Give me one. I do like that you ask me for a source, when I basically rephrase your question, which you provided no sources too.

>I said 1-2 tbsp, you said 1
No, chronometer says there is 3.2g of omega 3 in 2 tbsp of flax. Take it up with them.

>blah blah blah
And what is your source for 5% I wonder, mr source needed? Oh right, you didn't fucking give one.

And hussein 2005 showed the exact same thing. Less than 1%. Much much less than 1%. The 5-12% figure comes from young adults, not that you care about being honest.

nobody cares, least of all everybody except you.

>Pick one you think is better from plants.
I'm not saying plants are better, I'm saying they aren't worse. You are the one (effectively) claiming that the RDA should decrease if X nutrient is plant sourced (as opposed to animal), you should provide citation
>And what is your source for 5% I wonder
Your own link mentions up to 12% you blind faggot

>Hussein 2005 showed the exact same thing. Less than 1%.
Link is here: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15576848
Point out exactly where it says that, you filthy liar, because I don't see anything of the sort.
Keep in mind that the study tested "hyperlipidaemic men". Vegans are typically not hyperlipidaemic.

[13C]DHA formation was very low (since the capacity of adult males to convert ALNA to DHA was either very low or absent, uptake of pre-formed DHA from the diet may be critical for maintaining adequate membrane DHA concentrations in these individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

>he fractional conversion of alphaLNA to the longer chain n-3 PUFA is greater in women which may be due to a regulatory effect of oestrogen. A lower proportion of alphaLNA is used for beta-oxidation in women compared with men. Overall, alphaLNA appears to be a limited source of longer chain n-3 PUFA in humans. Thus, adequate intakes of preformed long chain n-3 PUFA, in particular DHA, may be important for maintaining optimal tissue function. Capacity to up-regulate alphaLNA conversion in women may be important for meeting the demands of the fetus and neonate for DHA.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209

There are about 5 more I can link if you need more proof.

>Your own link mentions up to 12% you blind faggot
Yes by 1 study in 1994. After which several have shown something much different.

>DHA formation was very low (Can you read?
WITH NO DIETARY INFLUENCES (NO FLAX OIL)
IT'S ALMOST LIKE 0MG OF ALA * 5% = 0 MG DHA
FUCK

>flax seed
>Not garbage tier absorption rates
I'm confused I thought people in an engineering degree would have no issues understanding studies yet this mechanical engineer vegan is making me think they're all regards with sub 90 iq

Post your body to then. I'm convinced the people saying this are fat and prohecting. Do you even have abs?

Retards*

>Still can't read
The FXO (flaxseed oil) diet induced increases in phospholipid ALA (>3-fold), 20:5n-3 [eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), >2-fold], and 22:5n-3 [docosapentaenoic acid (DPA), 50%] but no change in 22:6n-3 [docosahexanoic acid (DHA)],

>but no change in 22:6n-3 [docosahexanoic acid (DHA)],

Over 12 weeks of supplementation, No change.

if you like to be vegan, be vegan.
if you like to be omnivore, be omnivore.
i dont see any omnivores pushing their diet on others like maniacs.
whats up with this "if you aint vegan you are shit" promo?

>still can't read
YOU can't read
Keep in mind that the study tested "hyperlipidaemic men". Vegans are typically not hyperlipidaemic.

>Still unable to read
>Doesn't know about flax seed's fat source is alpha linolenic acid and this does not get converted to EPA significantly outside of pregnant states and actually can deplete DHA levels unless DHA is high in the diet from other sources.
Your knowledge about nutrition is embarrassing hope you're not as bad a mechanic.

>Keep in mind that the study tested "hyperlipidaemic men"
Ya, and I have posted other studies that have shown the same thing.

Still waiting on your source that claims otherwise.

I want to believe I'm a good mechanic so far, my degree (will be) 7.5/10 and I have good reference letters from my internships. I'm also among the ~5-10% of my classmates who can actually fix something instead of just making simulations in matlab lol
>Doesn't know about flax seed's fat source is alpha linolenic acid
Of course I know that, I've been talking about ALA to EPA and DHA **conversion** ITT, I never said "flax contains EPA and DHA"
>and this does not get converted to EPA significantly outside of pregnant states
It does tho, it's just that estrogen helps more
>and actually can deplete DHA levels unless DHA is high in the diet from other sources.
Yes, that is also true, however if you look anywhere, you'll see that the body needs 500mg (EPA+DHA) combined. Not 500mg EPA + 500mg DHA seperately.
The ALA to EPA conversion is adequate
>Ya, and I have posted other studies that have shown the same thing.
Yes, and if you eat wfpb you will never be hyperlipidaemic

>Yes, and if you eat wfpb you will never be hyperlipidaemic
>Tell him other studies that show same on non hyperlipidaemic
>Mentions random shit as if relevant
What?
>25+ still not even graduated as a mechanic
You're legit retarded.

>Tell him other studies that show same on non hyperlipidaemic
That's not at all what your syntax implies, work on your english, and also post those alleged studies
>25+ still not even graduated as a mechanic
18 finished highschool + 1 year army + 5 years school + 1 year internship while working on thesis = 25, and I'm graduating in 3 weeks
I turned 25 today (it's my birthday)
Post your degree faggot

>eatung mercury based fish instead of dat pure algae oil

>name one (O N E) nutrient our ancestors could only get from meat but not plants. (You can't, because there isn't one)
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
>I mean, were we? Name one (O N E) physiological adaptation we have made specifically to eat meat. (You can't, because there isn't one)
>Not reading this hard

Your post is so pedantic and full of insults that you will never reach anyone with whatever the fuck your point is in the first place.

This is, by the way, the Achilles Heelofthe alt-right. You need to work on that.

t.Commie-Hating White Dude

>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>1. Vitamin B12
No, we've beaten this dead horse too much. 4 cents per day to supplement
>2. Creatine
1) it's unnecessary, our bodies make our own
2) meat isn't a good source either, if you want creatine you should supplement
3) supplements are vegan
>3. Carnosine
Not necessary, and also LOL at a meat eater telling me I don't get enough antioxidants
Just LOL
>4. Vitamin D3
Supplement
>5. DHA
Ground flax
>6. Heme-iron
is a carcinogen, so yeah, we don't get it and that's a good thing. I get more iron than I need from lentils.
>7. Taurine
Non essential amino acid

TLDR you failed again, like you always do

>supplement
>supplement
>supplement
Just because modern science is capable of keeping your dumb ass alive while you eat like shit doesn't mean that's how you're supposed to eat.

Show me B12 pills growing on a tree in the jungle and maybe you'll have a point.

>Just because modern science is capable of keeping your dumb ass alive while you eat like shit doesn't mean that's how you're supposed to eat.
>Show me B12 pills growing on a tree in the jungle and maybe you'll have a point.
I will only point out that the excact same argument can be applied to vaccines, cars and computers, which means that your "argument" is retarded

Nobody is saying that humans don't naturally die of malaria. You are saying that we don't naturally eat meat. Your proof for this is that with modern supplements you can survive without it.

Primitive humans did not have these things, nor did they have access to the large quantities and varieties of plants required to get enough protein from a vegan diet.

hey I should go vegan

oh wait lol nope