Best routine for breath good enough to fuck bitches?

best routine for breath good enough to fuck bitches?

i brush and use mouthwash but i feel like i still have that nasty bad breath smell.

how do i fix this? or is it permanent/genetic and not something i can fix?

floss and scrub ur tongue, ez

Mouthwash isn't a good thing, because it kills the good bacteria in your mouth along with the bad.

Flossing is important (before you brush) because it physically removes gunk.

Use a tongue scraper.

Also, coffee/smokes will make your breath bad.

Might have a tonsil stone

>Be me
>Move to America from shithole europe
>Used to drink well water from our family well
>Moved to America
>Developed cavities from the abundance of food
>Front teeth very tan at a young age
>Get them fixed, but never learned proper hygiene
>End up brushing/flossing once a day and have the worst breath imaginable
>Same routine, same bad breath through my whole life
>TFW, slightly autistic as a kid
>Learned how to wipe your ass properly at age 13 after your relatives shame you in front of your family and scream in your face how do you not know how to wipe your own fucking ass

D-dont judge, I'm a high functioning autismo these days

do you wipe back to front? do you look down at your own shit before you flush it? and / or do you stare at your own shit on the toilet paper?

>I don't wipe towards my balls so i dont know whats that called
>I flush and never look
>Toilet paper? I use a bidet, and wash my ass instead of wiping like a savage

does a bidet even have enough force to properly wash the shit staining your cheeks? do you euros just potentially walk around with a funky rank ass?

>getting shit on your asscheeks

phucking discusting

why the fuck is there shit on your cheeks.

i have t abides and its life changing. i cleans everything clean and your ass never hurts from wiping. i still wipe a tiny bit after bidet but this to check if its all gone and to dry the dampness from the bidet. bidets are fucking incredible

there is shit residue on my inner cheeks from wiping horizontally.

You still use your hands like you are taking a shower. Its like a sink that is positioned to catch the water that washes off your ass.

My best bet is a stiff tongue scraper and therabreath mouthwash. Expensive, but I've had acceptable results. (you) me if you need a rec on the scraper. Floss and brush obvi, especially floss after meat.

bidet cleans infinitely better than wiping you moron

lol. surely bait but if not i would read up on how to wipe user. front to back. not back to front and definitely not horizontally

Brush twice a day, floss twice a day, scrape tongue as needed.

How. Just how is that possible

Get a tongue scrapper you savage

I was autistic as a kid and my family never understood

I wiped once and went about my business, someone had to tell me no you stupid fuck you keep wiping until there is no shit on your ass

>Someone in the family saw my shitstained underwear and lost it

My family calls me a late bloomer, meaning I stayed in a child like state most of my life until I moved out on my own and actually started to learn what being alive meant and what it means when you see other people

I still blame my family, they raise you how could it be my fault for being a late bloomer??

i wipe 4-5 times,till paper doesnt have stain and theres still some brown stains on my underwear sometimes, especially after exercise.

I now try to just use black underwear
Im sure it would be different if i didnt have hair in asscrack

If you're brushing, flossing and using mouthwash and you don't smoke and are still having issues, I would recommend that you consider that you may not be drinking enough water.

get a bidet you fucking animal or at the least use baby wipes

We are not savages, wiping with paper is only used in emergencies and outdoors

Stop buying a bunch of toilet paper

I use a bidet and have been buying toilet paper once every two months

Drink more water. Bad breath doesn't only come from your mouth.

so i woke up with swollen face today morning and i came back from dentist with ripped tooth.

Serves me right for neglecting dental health for so long.
I have 2 more teeth to rip and at least 2 to fix.
Wish me luck on my dental gains

>Im sure it would be different if i didnt have hair in asscrack
Those are there to ventilate your ass so the cheeks don't glue together, has nothing to do with you not wiping your ass.

only arabs use bidets

You know people call smell it, right?

Can people smell my cummy boxers when I get sweaty in the gym?

Shit son.
I was having some toothaches for a few months which I subsided with salt water, but woke up one day with fever, a swollen cheek and nothing helped against pain.
It turned out to be regular caries, had to fix the dental canal + get a filling.

>Im sure it would be different if i didnt have hair in asscrack
you are correct in that assumption.
just shave that shit down

You're still supposed to wipe with a bidet
>go to thailand
>enter toilet
>wtf why is there a shower head attached
>turns out it's to spray your ass
>clean af, literally need only one sheet of paper to dry, no residual shit
>doesn't take up space like a bidet
Thais living like kings. Seriously missed it when I got back. Everyone should invest in a bidet gun

dentist here, let me clarify some misconceptions people write in this thread since they are just wrong
>>Mouthwash isn't a good thing, because it kills the good bacteria in your mouth along with the bad
unfortunately there are no 'good' bacteria in your mouth, in rat/mouse studies it was proven that newborns are born with sterile mouth environment and become infected by feeding (same goes for humans), it is simply impossible to decontaminate oral cavity after this infection, almost ALL bacteria found in your mouth WILL cause damage given chance, be it ulcers,carries,gingivitis or periodontitis, the only determinant is your health because your mouth mucous is in constant defense mode
this is or should be most optimal advise/routine there is for any kind of 'bad breath' but the fact is people simply have no idea what good oral hygiene looks like and grossly overestimate what they call 'brushing' teeth which in reality is barely doing thing right.For example i brush my teeth twice daily, once after breakfast with manual toothbrush and second before bed with electric one, no need for flossing tho i do it occasionally when i know its needed, same with mouthwash and ofc no tongue scraping because it seriously shouldnt be necessary with good hygiene