Dicklets out of my way

Dicklets out of my way

6 Inch is unironically the best length I wouldn't fuck a dude with lower.

I simply wouldn't fuck a dude

Then you're missing out user.

This is a brilliant metaphor for patriarchy. Splendid work!

Faggot.

Literally this

He'd die if he got a boner

How do you losers find shit like this.

Why are they carrying this dude's dick? Literally if nobody helped this guy he would be the most useless creature on earth. Having to drag that around with such a massive weakness exposed to any attacking wildlife.
>h-hey ladies
>p... p-please help me carry my penis...
>please respond

heh

He has a fucking whip, he doesn't ask shit, he commands, those sluts are his fucking slaves for life that's why he can afford to have such a titanic dick + look at how skinny they are, he just feeds them apple cores

papa bless
a true bottom

That's like a girl with a cups talking about a girl with g-cups being deformed and useless.

Why the fuck are you here?

tfw 8.5" but a 5'7 manlet
what's even the point? only girls I get with are tinder whores

Good thing no one cares about some degenerate faggot's opinion

That girl would be right though

Would you, if you could, go to 7.5'' at 5'10, or 9.5'' at 5'4?

Tfw bathmate

I'd for sure pick the 5'10 one. the way I see it it's all about advertisement, like what's the point of being big if everyone thinks you're small? I'm sure a 6'2 guy with a 3" dick gets more than me just on assumptions alone. I just pray every day a second growth spurt comes. my dad is 5'2 so at least I'm not completely unlucky

>my dad is 5'2 so at least I'm not completely unlucky
user...
we need to talk..
ummm
How tall is the mailman?

hahaha ya that seems possible except I look just like him and my mom is a 5'9 so it is possible.
inb4 how a 5'2 ended with a 5'9: my mom is extremely insecure about anything she does and kinda ugly so I guess I have to follow my dad's path so my sons end up normal size kek

Is this Hercules r34?

The point where the redditor newfag stops, that's where user's path begins. you, you'd never understand

Dicklet detected

Guys, I think he's asking for sauce.

He isn't. Lurk moar.