Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s...

Is it true that the pendulum swings in favour of men when they reach their late 20s/30s? Ie you have the upper hand on girls, easier to fuck young sluts, you become more attractive, more respect.

Or is this something bitter manchild who were unsuccessful when they were young hold on to?

As long as you make decent money, and are not autistic.

Its whey easier for me to hook up with girls around 20 now that im 25 compared to when i was 20. Never been ugly tho.
Although with that age ive realised it doesnt make my life better and im scared of stds.
Its a double edged sword

If you are at least a 6/10 with muscles and a decent job, you will have to fight off women.

If you're a 30y/o dilf who can pose as a sexy father figure, yeah, you can slay all the pussy you want regardless of age. If you're a 30y/o virgin who's never even seen a vagina outside a screen, no.

More like a 7/10 over 6 feet.

You can be 5' 9 as long as you act taller than everyone else. I'm 6' 1 btw

>as you act taller than everyone else
My god, that's pathetic.

Do men not see how obviously fat those sets of tits are? I feel like if someone were to grab it, it would pop or something. How do fake books even feel like?

I'm 25 and it is starting already

Yes, because you don`t do same mistakes like before and have advanced your skills in picking up women. I now get laid much more often without barely putting any effort than I was in my teens

You can tell that theyre written by some dork whitout talent, theyre just not immersive

>bluepilled gymcels wallcoping

Yes. combined with
combined with . As Ron says in Archer, "this town is crawling with hot young women with daddy issues." There comes a point after roastie mode (say 23-27, depending on the woman) where they just want to be taken care of. That's where you come in. As a 29-35 year old man, you're established in your career, likely making decent money, and no longer living at home/driving a used Datsun/eating cold five-day-old lo mein/playing 16 hours of WoW a day. You drink Johnnie Walker instead of Schlitz. You demonstrate that you can provide. This is all they want. Once they see you can care for them and their offspring with your at least passable hunter/gatherer skills and aren't a complete application, they will eagerly accept the cummies.

>x-cel

do yourself a favor and kill yourself

> Aren't a complete application
Should read > aren't a complete ape.

Yes even though you are getting uglier and losing your youth but now you make enough money to be someone's step dad and put your dick in a girl that is gaining 5lbs a year and where 30 other guys all more attractive than you have been

Explain
t. 23 wanna kms

Just what I want, someone looking to settle with a provider till they get bored enough to look for Chad dong and take half my shit

>t. 23 wanna kms
same here. Except I've started to fight those thoughts and attempt to turn it around

>tfw poor as fuck ex-con moderately actractive 26 year old banging young sloots on the reg

i guess it doesnt work like a switch, you just gain life experience and mature. a 20ish girl for a 30 year old is the same as a 13 year old for a 20 year old. less pressure, you dont take them that seriously

why would chad want an old blown out roastie?

you can keep that one tbqh senpai

Me too, but sometimes they come back to the surface

by this logic even chad is getting cucked by other chads
makes no sense

Its me u faggot wearing thongs one girl left at my place.

so everyone is getting cucked in the end? outside like one person or what. and what if two girls change guys. who gets cucked that way?

Nigga I'm chronically unemployed in my thirties and still get cute girls in their 20s, but were talking about the average guy here.

And so you take the final red pill on women

no, it doesnt matter, what matters is acting/being Alpha, nothing more.
Having Money is good too.

You will technically have the upper hand, but only with women in your age bracket.

By the way, they will be old, bitter, serial divorcees.

You will have the upper hand when competing for garbage.

You should probably focus on getting a quality woman while younger instead of playing a game of attrition to win am old hag

>caring about the vaginal jew
Good goyim

Girls are okay with sharing a guy, not memeing

Its true, but good posture is the word he's looking for

how many people you know in non-monogamous relationships

As long as youre not balding

Not him but 3. 2 guys and a chick

35 here.

Every single guy I know has girls way out of his league, and every single woman at this age struggles to get dates, and goes through 5-10 idiots, often settling for a "nice" guy. They spent their shelflife getting a career and college down, and now they are fucked. I dont know one guy with reasonable proportions and a good attitude that doesnt have a young hardbody, and the more they make the better the piece on their arm is.

Of course if you are an autistic shutin, cant help you

thats not much and it means that guys are willing to share too?

This but if you are 35 a 28-30 year old divorcee who has never had kids is an easy pickup. Just make sure they didnt get divorced for not putting out.

Pre nup, you fuckwit. Mitigate the damage if you're that concerned, or be a man and make enough that it doesn't matter. I could leave my wife and kids right now, leave her everything, pay off the house, pay her 5k a month in alimony and child support, send both kids to private colleges when the time comes, and still net 50k for my own existence.

t. Career in quantitative finance

I'm 30 and have social group around ages 28-35 and every guys situation I know is nothing like what you described unless they're rich and have a gold digger.

Don't know where you are but here in the UK a prenup is absolutely worthless and judges routinely just ignore them.

27 here. Ever since my fiance and I broke up last year and I downloaded bumble, I've had a metric fuckload of matches. I've even been picky as shit, only swiping on girls I'd fuck with no questions asked. Almost all of the girls are sort of older too (27-33). I'm not even super good looking. Every girl that's single that I know is absolutely desperate to find a father figure now that they've left the dumb whore stage and their biological clock has started ticking.

and in spite of all of your boasts, you still browse a Swahili basketry forum

Ah. That blows. Here in the US they're a bit more useful. Are they unenforceable or... This is interesting. I'll read up on it.

I guess the other alternative is to not marry them. I know a few couples who are effectively married but aren't legally, for this exact reason.

It's more complex than that.

The things that women admire are possible to get lucky and be born with, but you can also achieve it with patience and hard work. So if you missed out when you were young, you can still have a great time in your late 20s early 30s.

However, it's not like you hit that age and suddenly a switch flips. Being that old doesn't help on its own, it helps because it gives you the time to help yourself.

Because it's amazing here. This place is pure, raging Id, and I love it.

for me 23 was probably the lowest point in my life concerning women (I actually fucked few whore just because I got confidence issues and no sex life for like 2 years straight)
I was always semi-handsome but only recently random chicks from past started to msg me, random chicks in gym, malls, public transport, school etc started to eyeing me or straight flirting with me. Also I have a gf now and her friends are constantly hitting on me. I am not more fit than I was before and I am still in college so I guess it could only be the age.

prenuptials do not take into consideration assets gained after marriage noob

>tfw 25 and never had a job

kek

They aren't with each other. Sorry but I assumed you meant different people in open relationships. I'm an autistic spaz so I'm not on their scene but I know most the time that they are open about sleeping around. I know the female doesn't care and at least one conversation with one of the guys flavor of the month said she had a few sugar daddies. It's not exactly brought up during lunch or anything.

Prenups ain't worth shit in the US either mate.

rofl

Thats only if you knock her up

Then make more money. If you aren't making enough to get raped for half your shit and still be rich, you're fucking poor, and I can't help you.

>Do women *actually* gravitate toward men who have more money, status, and experience and who still aren't past their prime in the looks department?

The older you get the more money, status, personality and aging well matters. The younger, the less. That is why hot guys who slay in middle/high school might not do as well in 20 years, not because their looks have degenerated but because they don't have anything to offer.

Jesus,....how virgin can you be?

>This place is pure, raging Id, and I love it.
This guy gets it

>All this nervous divorceposting

If only there was some way you could take time to get to know a woman and judge her character before you marry her...

Abso-fucking-lutely. And if you aren't tied down with wife and kids or too much alimony, in decent shape, make decent money, and have a high-status job, the tables are turned, and it is so very, very, VERY sweet.

>implying that will help
It takes a long time to get to know somebody properly and even then they might still fuck you up the ass with a pitchfork one day

Yeah goyim. Don't reproduce. And if you do, have mixed babies......

>Johnnie Walker

Lagavulin, you fucking lout. Or Edradour. Or Oban. Or Highland Park. Or Scapa. Or Dalmore. Or Cragganmore. Drinking blended Scotch is the epitome of pleb tier, like dousing yourself in Axe.

You're welcome for the whisky advice.

>pulling the evil kike card
As long as the laws in most countries are absolutely fucked people will be less willing to get married and have kids that's just how it is
Now back to you fiend

>tfw 29 and chances are the same as they were in my early 20s
>nothing

Get a vasectomy and don't tell them. Problem solved.

Point taken, but I don't enjoy single malts for daily drinking, not would I use it for a mixed drink like a whisky sour. I do enjoy Lagavulin neat with two droplets of water when I feel I've earned it, though.

>two droplets

I think you'll find that's one drop.

gets it. People change and grow apart. She turns into a pig, you spend too much time at the office. You accidentally fuck her prettier sister. It happens.

>as long as you act taller than everyone else.

grow grow grow

is this real?

t. 26 had 2 LTR in the last 6 years

when will it end with a girl/woman for life and not with a girl in her 20s being emotionally unavailable

how non-autistic do you need to be?
i'm a wizard making six figures

I've always used two droplets to open the scotch up. To each their own.

Probably anyone sub-40% autism is golden if you're in that tax bracket.

>some whore running around wasting your hard-earned fortune that she got after cheating and then deciding to leave you
Doesn't matter how fucking rich you still might be this is among the worst of cuckery that can befall a man. Never get married unless all your assets are offshore. Divorce settlements used to be necessary back when women didn't have any civil rights and weren't able to survive on their own but since they haven't changed at all since then they've become a scam against men

well shit
i'm probably closer to 50%
does being Veeky Forums decrease autism?

>crossdresser calling others faggots
I'd still rim that if you know what I'm saying

No it makes it worse

It's completely real.

>more money
>starting to mature but still maintain youthful looks
>advancing in career

This is assuming you aren't an autistic neet who doesn't take care of themselves.

>Better slave away at a super boring career so when I lose half my shit I still have money

My wife's best friend bought us a bottle of Oban for our wedding. We drank some the night after the wedding, the day I got into my PhD, both of the times she's been promoted at work, and when we closed on our house. Seems to get better every time. I'm not much of a liquor snob, but every time I've had single malt it's been a really nice experience. My dad and father in law are both fans of Glenlivit and I've had that a few times as well; very good stuff.

>baby face faggot
>25 kissless virgin
>got tad bit fit
>height and frame, check
>no decent job

well i need to fix this

I'm 33 and it's easier every year. I was in better shape when I was 25 but not by much. Also I'm not wealthy by any means.

If you can keep your hair it's all good until at least 40, brahs.

I just returned to college in my late 20s and the freshman girls aren't turned off by my age at all. Some get more interested.

You need money. If you're a poorfag it doesn't matter what you look like or what your age is. Unless you're extremely good looking, but in that case you need to use online dating apps and go to skeezy bars; the top-tier women will never go for you if your income is shit.

Thinking about doing this, you mind sharing your story?

It's been the case for me, but I'm also less autistic, peaking physically, and making more money.

My advice is to relax and not worry about wether you're getting laid. Desperation is a very unattractive cologne. Keep developing yourself as a person and worry more about your career. It's more rewarding in the long run anyways.

Well I was 30 when I bagged my then 23 year old gf. Been together four years and married for one.

i think about going back to university

The deck gets reshuffled I think. 20 percent always get all the pussy but we all know chats get fat, bald, or die in skiing accidents. Post 30 guys just get another shot with sometime to improve and mature. Thinking everyone dude is going to be some silver fox is laughable

>I'm 33 and it's easier every year. I was in better shape when I was 25 but not by much. Also I'm not wealthy by any means.
>If you can keep your hair it's all good until at least 40, brahs.

Not even no-hair can stop me brehs. 35 old grey balls here. Wife passed away in my late twenties, god bless her soul.

I've always been fit and have a great job. Have two kids about to go off to college.

There is huge fucking market for dudes like me in the divorce happy USA. I've already bred, not looking for any kind of long term relationship or children (i.e., second marriage).
Just a man who wants to travel to cool places, fuck like rabbits and never worry about money man. Its unreal whats out there so long as you don't try for 21 yo retarded girls.

>>Wife passed away in my late twenties, god bless her soul.

Sorry to hear that bro. My childhood best friend's mom died not too long ago and I remember going to the funeral, the look on his dad's face. I had just gotten married and I remember trying to put myself in his shoes and imagine what that pain must be like. Sounds like you're at peace though, good on ya.

Being Veeky Forums is pretty autistic when you think about it.

Man I went after leaving the Army. Totally free on the GI Bill, surrounded by roasties who thought I was a hero for killing hajis. Fucking gold.

I'd strongly recommend returning. Happier than I've been in a long time. Doing a good degree and going to get a good job afterwards too.

I have more women interested in me than before too. I'm not sure if it's because I've got better posture and carry myself more confidently now, am more mature, know how to dress well instead of like I just graduated from high school or I've just gotten better at noticing when women are interested (I was honestly a bit oblivious before). It's probably a mix of all of those things plus better social skills. Just make sure you put your classes before everything else there are some many women around there is no point in putting a lay before you grades anyways.

I'd recommend on brushing up on body language and social skills before you return it's helped me a lot.