Is is true that you can only absorb 30g of protein each meal?

I eat 200g per day but in 2 sittings so I'm only getting 60g protein???

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/
youtu.be/MJOD71YWz1Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karankawa_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. If it was true everyone would know about it. Just jews being gains goblins again.

depends on the bioavailability of the food, unless you are sick, most of it is being absorbed

examine.com/nutrition/how-much-protein-can-i-eat-in-one-sitting/

tl;dr at the bottom

Do yourself a favor and watch this
youtu.be/MJOD71YWz1Q

if you re natty you'll most likely never need more than 200g, that might even be excessive. unless you re some sort of genetic freak.

>be paleolithic man
>kill deer
>feast
>die because you're not meeting your protein needs as you ate it all in one go and your body only absorbed 30g of it

of course you cant fucking absorb that much protein in one go. The protein has to cover the walls of the intestines in order to get absorbed into the bloodstream and to the muscles, if its too much at once, 60g will cover the walls of the intestines while the other 40g will swim away to your anus without doing anything.

thats why its recommended to eat in more sittings so your body can suck it up better you autists.

Bodybuilders have bigger intestines so they can get away with it.

>Bodybuilders have bigger intestines
Sauce and routine for maximum intestinal hypertrophy pls

HGH

GH + Insulin = Intestines growing.

just don't eat more than 60g every 3 hours and youre good

/thread

This >kek

what is enough daily meat for a 4'6 90lb man.

Some of the longest living humans to exist have had very low protein diets. This isn't how it works, he wouldn't magically die because he didn't eat enough protein and your idea of enough protein is absurdly inflated. Asians, okinawans, primates etc do more than well on like 5-10g of protein a day.

>Average Asian
>Muscular
Pick 1 my nig

No.

there was a tribe of indians that were between 6&7ft tall probably powered by endless bovine proteins. when Spaniards encountered them in the "new world", freaked them out. they carried bows that were 6ft tall. but alas, manlet with rifle > giant native americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karankawa_people

Nah but if you eat that much protein your body is wasting most of it beyond what you need for maintenance and recovery. If you're 200lbs then you're likely wasting 100g of the 200g you ate.

Think about it, if your body used all of what you ate, you could work out, eat, say a full kg of protein, and all of it would go to the recovering muscle and it would be 2lbs heavier.

This is not the case. Most of your protein gets pissed out.

>head flattened giants with pierced nipples and alligator greased up, shiny bronze bodies
History is weird as fuck man

Any health complications come from having swole intestines?

You only need 0.7g of protein per lb of lean muscle mass.

Unless you weigh like 330lbs @ 15% bf, you don't need 200g/day.

Wont the excess protein be converted?

Also, OP I believe it's about the rate that the proteins are being absorbed, think I read somewhere that the rate was somewhere between 10g and 15g an hour, now keep in mind that what you eat stays in your system for a while.

You can only absorb 30g an hour, but it takes longer than that to digest a meal.

How long after you eat do you feel hungry again? You're absorbing protein that entire time, and probably still a little after that.

mark rippetoe says you need 1g/lb