Glasses-wearing Veeky Forumsizens, why aren't you training your eyes to perfect health...

Glasses-wearing Veeky Forumsizens, why aren't you training your eyes to perfect health? Eyes are also muscles and can be trained using the Bates method, why are you funding the eyeglass industry instead of self-improving?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bates_method

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRwXuRIR3Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even wikipedia says it's bullshit

Anyone tried this? Does this actually work? I've been thinking for some time to do it but I was never sure whether it was worth the effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRwXuRIR3Co
it does
fuck wikipedia.

I want to look fitlit so I wear glasses.

I am still not sure whether it will have a real effect because my eyesight is really horrible.

I'm just gonna get lasiks you poorfag lmao

test it.
at the worst you'll have done an exercise that makes your eyes feel relaxed

how does that work for astigmatism?

contact lenses are superior to glasses. if you wear glasses, you are literally wearing a beacon showing the world you have shit genetics

women will instinctively and immediately be unattracted to a man with glasses because they don't want cucked genetics children.

Dumbest shit I've ever read on here and I've been here for years

Aldous Huxley wrote something about this method, as he was desperately convinced it would correct his near-blind vision. I remember reading it and feeling sad, since it's obviously just old school bro science

The muscles attached your eyes have no effect on the shape of the lens.

Does this work for cross eyes

Works for both. It's all muscles fucking up the natural shape of your eyes due to most likely childhood trauma.

I know without glasses I look like a common thug, with glasses I look like sophisticated thug

I actually did the bates method and other eye ex for about 3 months. I went from -1 to -0.5.
I did actually had brief moments of perfect vision.

I never wear glasses unless I have to drive to an unknown place.
I have kept my -0.5 to -1.0 range for the past 6 years.

I really think that I trained myself to be nearsighted. none of my family have glasses.
none of my family extensively used the computer either.

Those that wear eye glasses are perceived as intelligent. The more intelligent you are, the more likely you are successful and wealthy. Who doesn't want intelligent and successful kids?

fucking eyeball day goddamnit

I could easily afford laser eye surgery (which actually works), but I think my eyeglasses suit me, so I don't bother.

with glasses I look like a bottom. with contacts I look like a top.