That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears vidya t shirts to the gym

I wish I had cool game tshirts :(

I'm that guy by the way

what are you supposed to wear? ive been wearing ball shorts to the gym for the longest time

>that guy who wears hot topic band t-shirts while exercising
I'm embarrassed of my past self

>that guy who gets gastric bypass surgery

>the guy who wears oversized, over the ear headphones

>that guy who walks around naked in the gym

Skinny Jeans

k

no one does this, right?

>that guy who half reps but is still bigger than you

> that guy who has no spot on bench cause he has no friends

>that guy who yawns between sets

fuq u

>that one dude thats absolutely massive uses your max as a warm up

>that masive dude that screams when he lifts
>that massive dude that you can see has visibly left humanity as he lifts

h-how do i ascend to this level

Buy steroids and inject the entire vial

>that guy twice your size that has noticabely weaker lifts than you

>one vial
>not getting another mortgage specifically for steroids
t-that's how they do it right?

>manlets
>roiders

>that fat elderly woman that obviously has no idea what she's doing because she's going between ab machines and tricep machines then bikes at the speed of smell for 5 minutes

this happens all the time to me desu. I'm neither strong or big, but it seems like at the gym almost everyone is bigger than me, yet probably like 1/3rd lifts more.

6 months ss + gomad

>that guy that wears his underwear into the shower
I like seeing your cute little buldge through your wet underwear, it drives me crazy !
hopefully you'll take them off one day :3

>that guy that pays attention to what other people are doing in the gym
never making it

like that bro

yup
lol ive been there

>That guy who does pull-ups in the squat rack

>that guy on the cell phone

>that guy who does curls in the squat rack

I saw this one a while ago and realized it was me. Since then I try my best not to yawn between sets and it actually helps me stay focused on my lifts.

There was this one old fart who got out of the showers just to ask the receptionist something without putting anything on that one time.

Why do you care, bitch? I come to build my body, not to pose for pics like you do, pathetic beta faggot.

>That guy who does squats in the squat rack

"this thread" dubs has spoken

>those 80% of people who do not carry sweat towel and dont wipe machines after using them
>those people who are doing leg press or some shit and using mobile phone at the same time
>just sitting in the machine and browsigg on the phone
>people who spend more time on mobile than lifting in the gym
>pajeets who are running on a treadmill wearing denim jacket and trousers
>some niggers who is doing some retarded shit while hanging UPSIDE DOWN on a pull up bar
>shitskins who spray half a can of deodorant in a locker room instead of taking a shower
This is a gym in London, Just kill me already

test is cheap user, come to the dark side

What? I do this. I remove my clothes excpet underwear and then go to shower, of course I take clean pair with me. When finish showering just put on fresh underwear and go back to my locker. Walking around with your balls dangling is unsightly.

>>those 80% of people who do not carry sweat towel and dont wipe machines after using them

>>>Going to a gym that doesn't have bleach wipes
>>>Not wiping equipment before and after you use it

>Not wiping equipment before and after you use it
I always do.

Short shorts every time.

Witnessed today:
>that guy who literally does 25x1 squats
That's right, 25 sets of 1 rep each.
>he does it with lmao1/2plate
>he rests about 10 seconds in between, not enough to work in
>he's using the only squat rack
RRREEEEEEE

>I always do.
Good I thought I was autistic or something.

But if I wear in-ear monitors every day my ear canals get irritated and inflamed and I don't like on-ear headphones because shit audio and I don't want to hear Chads grunting while curling in the power cage.

its just bait you stupid nigger

it means im the guy watching you shower in your underwear and fantasizing about you shoving me against the wall and having your way with me.

what kind of run down ghetto gym do you go to? I have been a member of maybe 10 different gyms over the years and every single one of them had private shower cabins

24 hour fitness. for whatever reason the one by my house, in an upscale neighborhood, has open showers. maybe they want to encourage homo lust?

Wear whatever headphones you want, but if you prefer in ear the yurbud iron mans are great whilr being easy on the ear canal

>that guy who forgot his shorts at home when he decided to do his gym laundry that morning so he now has to do bench press in his jeans

People always bitch about this, but in 4 years of going to the gym I've never seen a single person wiping down machines who wasn't employed by the gym

I like my over-ear headphones. The only downside is they get sweaty as fuck during workouts so I stopped listening to music during workouts altogether 2bh. I psych myself up beforehand with some speed / power metal and then try to maintain the hype.

>benching in jeans
>not squatting
I don't see a problem here

>What is gay 4 pay

It's gay

dont you wipe before or after using a machine? do you enjoy someone else sweat on your skin? are you a pajeet?
We literally have posters on every wall asking members to wipe and if you dont you might be asked to leave etc, there is even a vending machine that sells small towels, water bottles, padlocks, yet no one does it because sadly most people are subhumans

>That guy who wears gym shorts to the basketball court

>basketball court
nigger

>That guy who takes sips from the water fountain

>wears basketball shorts to the gym
Why not?

That's the guy from /sffg/ who spent years writing a space opera isn't it?

>that guy who's completely dressed in the locker room

You know that smell is based on particle-waves right? And all particle-waves travel at the speed of light dumbass.

>all particle-waves travel at the speed of light
kek
I think he meant snail

>that guy who calls other people nigger

>that old guy that just sits butt nekked in the locker room

just last week I was in a locker room after the work out and there were this group of people talking loudly. A natty nigger and two manlet wiggers. So this nigga is telling them about his routine and shit, and then one of the wiggers says on his first day in the gym he saw him and it was his ideal physique and he wants to be like him etc...

I dont know if it was some white guilt thing or he was homo but he was ready to drop on his knees and start sucking that bbc.
There was a visible cringe from other people in the locker room

>wiggers

If they have an actual pull up bar there it's okay

what gym doesnt have a pull up bar there

>wear my quake and opm t shirt to the gym almost every day at the gym

Suck my dick fag

>the vietnamese guy doing weird chink dance by the machines

>that guy who gets gastric bypass, loses a ton of weight, then gains it all back and dies.

All the time

>tfw we have this guy

>that scrawny faggot who already comes to the gym with a tank top

>that guy who deadlifts inside the power cage or at a squat rack even though there's plenty of other bars and other space at the gym

The old green beret bro that tells you to talk to the hot girls on the elliptical machines

>the guy who stares at my dick when i wear basketball shorts to the gym
>the fat guy who just walks around the gym sipping his monster and never touches a weight

>that dyel guy who bring his gf to the squat rack and puts a yoga mat under it, to do weird laying down pull ups

>That guy who wears sneakers to the gym

He has a home gym user and he is talking about himself.

veterans at the gym are the best bros out there

>the dude who wears Jean shorts to the gym

>that guy who gives me the stink-eye for deadlifting in the rack
>when there are 5 more open
>and only about three other people in the entire gym

>the girl who tries to work in with you and then lowers the weight

>that guy who doesnt do pull ups

>the girl who tries to work in with you in the squat rack and squats more than you

>That guy who breathes while doing squats

pajeet please

>that muscular girl who did like 1plate curls behind you and quirked her eyebrow at you in the mirror when you loaded up lmao5kgs for OHP
h-help

>that old man that goes to the gym just to shadow box next to every girl while she works out

well i mean you yawn because you need to take in cold air into the lungs

or because you had to wake at 4 am and you want to sleep

You asshole I just started

>that guy who warms up with the bar

please tell me none of you do this

My uniform is a metal t-shirt and either gym shorts or sweats. Not gonna pay $150+ for clothes I’m gonna sweat in.

Caring what other people do rather than focusing on your self.

Stay class less op.