Honestly, is there any point in lifting if you're cursed with subpar genetics? Been working out for over 5 months now...

Honestly, is there any point in lifting if you're cursed with subpar genetics? Been working out for over 5 months now, but shit like this just kills my confidence.

How old are you?

When you're short you have the same responsibilities as other men but you get half the respect.

>its another "lazy indolent faggot attempts to legitimize their lack of ambition and drive" episode

you have two options. let it define you and ldar. or get on with your life. now gtfo with that pity party bullshit

LITTLE HANDS
LITTLE EYES
THEY GO AROUND TELLIN GREAT BIG LIES

also most of what he wrote aren't facts and it's written in such a way to paint a picture of PATHETIC (MUH SCHOOL DANCE, fucking americans) in your head. good goyim. keep feeding yourself with ideas that people who are trying to put you down are feeding you.

>grow grow grow
Also, remember that you're not lifting to be the best, you're lifting to be the best version of yourself.

Don't let some shit like this get you down. Holy fuck. It's just some kike blog. Some girls, maybe even a lot of girls won't like you cause you're short. I've been straight up rejected by sub par whores for nothing else but my height. Oh well. I ended up marrying a blonde hair blue eyes gorgeous woman with a heart of gold and a high IQ. People in this life are always going to try and bring you down, to shit on you. Ultimately you are the one who decides if they are successful in their attempts. Never give up never surrender.

5'8" btw

Chubby women were made for short guys. Not fat women, they were made for no one.

There really isn't a point if your goal is to become chad. If your goal is to enhance your performance in physical activities then you will be much more fulfilled because you are empowering yourself and it doesn't depend on external validation.

>The you-know-which end of the stick
KEK

An opportunity to post my favourite image

I'm 6'2 and I'm starting to feel like shit because of Veeky Forums, if I'm the company of a woman (on heels or not) that is as tall or taller than me then I get a fucking anxiety attack and I spaz out.

I can only imagine you people will make a manlet take his life.

>carry on I suppose.

You got dealt a shitty hand. So what are you going to do? Kill yourself or live with it? If you aren't looking to blow your brains out, just focus on what you can affect. Is a fit short guy better looking than a fat one? Yes. Of course some other pursuit could give you better return on your investment of time, but lifting is far from pointless.

>5'5"
>11 lays this year

Yeah they instantly comment something about you that you cant change

These threads are so fucking stupid. You want to know what's really going down in the US? The genders are so fucking socially retarded and idiotic that they can't even talk to each other. We all know about 'neckbeards' and 'nice guys', but the truth is that women are equally retarded when it comes to men. The truth is that if you developed enough social skills to bridge the gap and hang out with the opposite gender without setting off their autism triggers, you just guaranteed yourself unlimited dick/pussy. Guys don't believe this because they're high off the ego trip they get from 'conquering' pussy, but the truth is mass amounts of girls will fuck you for simply knowing how to be normal around them, which no one fucking does. Most girls are too socially retarded to get a boyfriend at all. You're severely confused if you think you need to be 'Chad' to date them. Peace nigger

Im 5'4". I don't think I'm going to grow much more. Funnily enough, I'm hung like a grand national winner.

what is the point of writing this shitty article

(((meyers)))

Honestly you Veeky Forums autists are obsessive with this shit. The world's not this Darwinian hellscape. You might have a little bit of a tougher time with women if you're short but it's really not the end of the fucking world.

>16

lmao kid you are going to grow more, quit with the fucking pity party

t. lanklet who doesn't understand the struggle

>I got dealt such a shitty genetic hand
>Why were you born with no legs, arms or with some kind of crippling disease where your body randomly doesn't produce some kind of ezyme so you're crippled for life?
>No! Worse, I am 3 inches shorter than average..

Dude shut the fuck up.

Also if you were lifting for women than just quit now, because you were never going to make it in the first place.

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.
As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.
And as an athlete/philosopher, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.
And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about, because they took the trouble to type more than a single sentence. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.

>mass amounts of girls will fuck you for simply knowing how to be normal around them
I have doubts, mate
I have yet to meet a girl who has a problem finding a boyfriend and im fucking 30

In fact ive met more girls who HIDE the fact that they got a bf to still be able to flirt because they miss the attention

Veeky Forums is not real life.

I'm unironically 5'6 and you're a massive bitch. Crying about shit you can't change is the most pointless feminine exercise you might aswell go chop of your dick and become a ladyboy sucking dick in Thailand.

Lmao imagine being say 5'10'' in a country where a lot of women are 5'7'', 5'8'', 5'9'' (and for fuck sake 10-20% are 5'10''+). Bitches break out 4 inch heels and are fucking 6 foot lmao.

As a manlet you just have to come to terms with it or forever feel held back by it.

>good face
>good height
>good genetics
>dicklet
why live?

>one chance at life
>6'4"

Mate, i got the same but im not a dicklet and life isnt much better here

Having a big dick doesnt bring you massive amounts of pussy, being socially valuable does. No matter your drawbacks, if you are of high social value then you are gonna get laid

Seriously... 5'6" and never had any problem with height... what kind of beta worries about how tall he is... like a woman who worries about small tits

Sure I prefer a big titted woman, but I a flat chested tomboy pixie woman can 100% rock my world!

why bother getting laid when im just gonna be a disappointment. no girls wants a small dick

>Honestly, is there any point in lifting if you're cursed with subpar genetics? Been working out for over 5 months now, but shit like this just kills my confidence.

>shit like this just kills my confidence.

Its designed to. Clickbait article titles have embedded messages. For example this one "Women aren't attracted Enough"

It tricks your subconscious mind opening you up to believing in your depressive imagination and everything it conjures up.

tl;dr Ur deluded.

we evolved liking height because height gave us an advantage in out ability to see over a distance.

Being short is not desired because of this evolutionary pressure, BUT, it doesn't mean you are inferior. If a disease appeared that killed everyone over 5'10", being short would be "superior" genetics.

you just aren't as attractive. you're not inferior, little ones.

can a 300 lbs woman rock your world? no? well, apply the same to manlets

no homo, how big is your dick? i'm 6' 1" but pretty annoyed that i'm at an average 6". pretty fucking annoying. also i'm a grower, so my dick is tiny when flaccid

>no girls wants a small dick
Ive made girls cum with penetration alone, you know how i feel when or rather if i get laid? Bored

getting laid is an uphill battle, from physically finding a girl who looks decently attractive and is single to taking her home is extremly hard mostly because single girls who look good are single with a damn good reason

Most fucking girls got toys at home anyway so its not like it matters alot anyway, fucking girls and making them cum is easy mode if they got toys since they do most of the fucking work themselves

I feel bored and sad when i think of how wasted life is when you got an 8'' dick and everything going for you but finding a girl who is worth sticking around for is next to fucking impossible

No not the same at all, but if it makes you feel OK about your height then go on believing it.

NO short men in history have EVER found a woman to marry and have children with... all humans since the dawn of time have been getting taller... kill yourself if you are less that 2 meters tall, you short unlovable FREAK

See Its 8'' long and im 6'1'' as well

Enjoy your ban, but know that you'll grow 4-5 more inches into adulthood. A place like Veeky Forums isn't healthy for the mind of someone your age. Don't believe the memes

weak, i wish i had an 8 incher. congrats i guess, lmao

>5'9, 5'10 on a good day

am I fucked brahs

should I even try?

why do kids openly admit being underageb&? i'll admit, i lurked here back in 2008 when i was just 17, but i wasn't stupid enough to admit it and get banned

retard

>but know that you'll grow 4-5 more inches into adulthood
yeah most likely not lol

Do not fall for the (((manlet))) meme, Mr. Underage b&

i have a 6.5~ on a good day and ive made girls cum from penetration as well. idk how fit is but ive kind of made it/am chad (according to what everyone tells me) so i just toss em around and really fuck the shit out of them. seems to work for me

Lmao man, you don't want an 8 incher. Any study where actual doctors measured dick length yields averages of 5.0 to 5.5 and 90%+ of men are within 2'' of that average (of that remaining 10% that are outside of 2" of the average, just as many are smaller as there are larger). Like 80% of chicks have had enough dick by the time you get 6 inches in. 6.5 covers almost all, and I've heard stories of guys who have to go easy at that length. 7 inches is enough for like 99% of women, she's gotta be a real fucking size queen to go for larger. Anything 7 and upwards is ouch territory, especially if you got a big girth too , there will be a fair amount of women who will have trouble handling you. 8 inches is fucking over the top, unless you have a very small girth relative to that length, sex with the vast majority of women is going to be a long, and careful process, if she can even comfortably take it at all (you are fucked if you like petite women). Like for real if you are 6 inches there is no reason whatsoever that you can't have a fullfilling sex life.

despite this comic obviously being drawn by someone bitter and insecure the last panel always makes me laugh heartily. that fucking face

Im both of those guys
I can say that im 6'1'' with a bodyfat of around 14% and weight of 205lbs, ive had girls chase after me and most hookups and relations come from girls going after me

Still i would say that im far, far from making it because i dont get laid nearly as much as i hope. Not sure whats wrong because im not getting rejected since i never get to try because i never find girls to approach

just re-looked it up and it's more like averages of 4.5-5.25 where doctors measured erect length, and this is across the board racially, not just indians or chinks.

One british study with a sample size of 1500 found no significant racial difference in average (it was something like 5 inches) and again, the vast majority barely deviated from the average.

As a manlet I never even notice it. I think that when you're short you're pretty much used to a good portion of people being taller than you and you don't give a shit.

When you have good friends, a fun life and been in a number of relationships with girls both shorter and taller it's hard to be brought down by some goofy manlet memes on a korean basket weaving association.

Memes aside is 5'10 short? Whenever I'm in a club I feel most of the other lads are giants. I'm still taller than plenty of girls so I'm not planning on buying a rope or anything ahahaha, just curious.