Start your day the Bulletproof way

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN this tastes good and so much energy! Gonna KILL it this evening in the GYM wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Yeah this shit give me tons of energy , I went from 88 to 96 kg in 2 month since I started , went to do blood check because I was kinda afraid of "muh cholesterol meme" , It increased a boatload but it's only the good HDL and the small LDL so i'm ok .

The only thing giving you energy is the caffeine dumbass.

>fat isn't energy

You are extremely stupid

dave pls go

Maybe if you're on keto, otherwise carbs would be more sufficient for energy you dumb cuck.

even if you're on keto fat don't give you more energy than carbs , it's basically trashy energy that you can't use very fast .

>more sufficient

The fat gives you no more energy than eating literally anything would. This is retarded and you should be banned for trying to shill this garbage.

actually since it impairs blood flow it give you LESS energy than anything else
no serious athlete eat fat before or during an event .

>Increase heart rate
>Thicken blood

Yeah I think you may get a rush of adrenaline since your body must feel like he's going to die .

this is useless unless youre on keto

>this is useless
Fixed it for you

Nah , keto is actually so bad and ketard are so low energy that this shit actually make life more bearable .

dubs confirm, is a dumbass

betcha none of them ever tried it

but Mark Bell, who is in the Top 10 of Worlds best Powerlifters of all time, drinks it

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM who should i listen to ??

Eat a piece of fruit, weirdos.

Probably the other 9, more successful lifters who trained with carbs

>your body must feel like he's going to die
>he

lmao

didnt hear them say a bad word about it?
the only people giving it flack are Veeky Forums anons that probably weigh 150lbs and never tried it lmao

ego is a hell of a thing, especially if ure a teenager

I don't like the taste of coconut though.

This thread is full of retards. Coconut oil is 67% medium chain tryglycerides which your body uses how dumbasses? Very similar to glucose only its much healthier due to the release of ketones and the energy it supplies the brain. I knew i shouldn't have let curiousity bring me back here.....

You're right faggot, you shouldn't have.
>BRB drinking 500cals and no protein
Must be getting yours right from your bfs dick

Bless your tiny mind... do some research. Fat is also 9kcals per gram as opposed to 4kcals per gram in carbs. You're an idiot. Protein is more important post workout and if you mention catabolism so help me god.

>protein is more important post workout
So im going to chug this cup of fat in the morning to prove my point

>he doesn't drink lamb blood

But even if they contain more calories per gram , fats & ketone just can't produce enough energy per second to sustain a long & hard training session

While these things are amazing, for a hard workout the thought of butter in my stomach while doing it makes me feel ill. I'm all for Keto, hell, I do it as I'm a recovering fat fuck, But even I know that fat just isn't as good as carbs for a 1 or so hour long git fukin swole workout.
I usually go to the gym well after eating and just drink a protein shake to give me something to work off, and build off. Shit works, at least for energy on keto.

dude literally just supplement this drink to your diet if u wanna gain weight and make gains.. do you realize how much calories are in butter and in coconut oil?

if u wanna cut u can fucking use it as a drink in the morning to stay in ketosis (remember kids, cycled ketosis, not 24/7 ketosis) and still be satisfied

whats your problem like seriously

But why would you bulk on pure fat with no nutriment ? You could get energy from micro & energy rich food
why the FUCK would you restrain your carbs on a bulk since insulin is anabolic as fuck and combined with a good program the fucking key to gain , every fucking roidhead pin insulin like a madman , I just don't understand

>butter
>coconut oil

i'm on a cut

You don't want to ingest 400 empty cals on a cut first thing in the morning ?
What ? You tell me you'd prefer eating protein & carb since they're muscle sparing and you just get your energy from the not deficient in every micro nutriment diet ?

This is a bad thread god damn

>he doesn't grab a handful of lard out of the pickmeup jar on his way to work.

>But why would you bulk on pure fat with no nutriment ?

where did i say that your diet would be only this????? i wrote SUPPLEMENT IT INTO YOUR DIET

>why the FUCK would you restrain your carbs on a bulk

and again, where did i say this???? SUPPLEMENT IT INTO YOUR DIET

literal retardation

see