Serious question, no banter...

Serious question, no banter. Why do you insist on using 1/2/3/4 as a milestone achievement instead of using bodyweight coefficient. 4pl8 diddly is a lot for someone who weighs 60kg, but it is laughable for fatties over 100kg. Also bench pressing twice your bodyweight is a lot more admirable then let's say 3pl8 and it say more about overall fitness of a said individual. I set myself goals of bench 2xBW, squat 3xBW and diddly 3,5 BW.

Pic related - this is what happens when you put abovementioned numbers into symmetricstrength

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Py8g4Rmu8Tc
youtu.be/FFxq_aXpIPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good job dude, you just used your brain for the first time.

this is a manlet thread, sage wisely

bodyweight multipliers are for manlets and DYELs, the world record 335kg bench press by Kirill Sarychev is only 1.91xBW if we go by his wikipedia page bodyweight, look up square cube law

have a sage too

>that moment when manlet OP thinks his 120 kg bench at a female bodyweight of 60 kg would be more impressive than kirills goat bench world record
when will they ever learn, BW ratios are a cope for manlets that don't realize they have favourable levers too. A 100 kg adult benching 1.5x bodyweight is worlds more impressive than a 60kg midget little boy doing 2x

Since when 180cm is manlet?

>Falling for Veeky Forums memes

Enjoy being dyel forever

>180
>5'9"

Anything below 6'0" is manlet status, fucking manlet.

>180 cm
>60 kg
lmao, just stop it, twink manlet

I weigh 80kg, but still 60kg twink pulling 4pl8 would be more impressive than your bitch tits barely getting close to do one kipping pullup

>manlet rage

Will they ever learn?

Gz on using google you dumbfuck, just checked it - 5,9 feet not 5'9". Enjoy americunt education system.

when will you learn

When will I learn what? I have been here since 2009 and all I want to do is treat you like sane human beings not like trolls and/or retards, who enjoy pissing in an ocean piss as one has put it a few years ago (on trolling on 4chin).

I just hit 225, down from 300lbs.

My record lifts.

OHP: 135lbs x5reps; 145x1
BP: 225x5; 245x1
Sq: really don't know. My highbar max was 260x1, my lowbar is probably close to 300. Beltless.
DL: 375x5; 405x1

7 months of cutting. No lifting prior.

Is there an app for a symmetric strenght or do I have to go to their site each time?

Because BW multiples only apply to average height people.
Manlets and lanklets get little use from them.

because most people are in the 150-220 pound weight zone, and 1/2/3/4 is a perfectly adequate milestone for 8-12 months at the gym at that weight. Not only is bodyweight coefficient autistic, it's also inherently flawed. No, a 130 pound person benching 260 pounds is not "better" than a world record bench presser

You could pay for the app

None of you will ever be on elite level, so don't compare yourself to those people. 130lb pressing 260lb is a better achievement, than 225lb pressing 375lb.

Yeah it's pretty much 1/1.5/2/2.5x BW instead of 1/2/3/4

175cm is 5'9, 180cm is 5.9 feet or 5'11

congrats on being a colossal retard

So for most people it would be around 75-90kg ohp, 112,5-130kg bench press, 150-180kg squat and 187,5-225 diddly

no it isn't

no, it isn't, a 375 bench is far better than a 260 bench in any case. You can start with body ratios at elite levels, but not before that

It is. Ask yourself, who is more fit - someone who can do 10 proper pullups at 185 body weight or someone who can do barbell rows with 250 weighing 350 and not a single pullup? If you choose the latter, then you are either retarded or just baiting, both equally bad. Or even fucking luck at professional strength athletes. Who seems more fit - manlet Thomas Faber or gigantic fatso Patrick Baboumian?

this is pure manlet cope
And if you want to start the ratio bullshit pre-elite levels, I'll go ahead and suggest wingspan adjustments too, meaning that say a 6" difference in wingspan takes away 100 lbs on e.g. bench. But nah you wouldn't because you're a triggered little manlet.

And a 375 bench is better than 260 in any case, I don't care if you're a skeleton, 260 bench ain't worth shit and can be seen in every gym while a 375 bench is rare.

except that's not what the comparison is at all, so let's go with your original and much less retarded example instead

a 375 bench at 225 is a bench wilks of 102.70, a 260 bench at 130 is a bench wilks of 102.20

so it's actually pretty close by powerlifting standards

>but

Wilks coefficient doesn't matter in real life, and nobody gives a fuck about your 260lb bench max when someone else is putting up 315+, it's just irrelevant (just like "men" under 6 feet tall)

Now I get it, you are all fucking retarded. Look at differences in weight categories. Being able to press 2x BW will give you a medal in any category, but OPEN. Being able to squat 3xBW will make you an elite lifter in any category, but OPEN. You know why, because open is ridden with fat pieces of shit, who have bitch tits and still are just barely stronger, than guys who compete in 105kg.

manlet rage

Lol you are implying there aren't records based on that coefficient you fuckwit

I wonder how angry you have to be to enjoy shit posting at this level
post body and lifts

>tfw finally hit 2x bw bench
feelsgoodman
pic related, me and my bitches

They are, just like programs' rep and set ranges, totally arbitrary. People are different, who would have thought.
All certain rep ranges help with is enforce guiding principles that will help people gain muscle mass, lose fat, become stronger, or a combination of all.
Any low iq niggers who autistically count and enter each exact number of reps on a given day and thinks it makes a big difference is beyond redemption

Was it mandatory that this pathetic cunt take a picture with these models? Or did he really want that? that webm always made me cringe when i see this sad cunt wait for an autograph and a pic

I want to see them spitroast him (or me).

I've never done, thought or said any of that despite being firmly in manlet range at 5'8"
Does it mean I have actual self esteem? Nothing else in my life seems to indicate so.

It's a meme, friend. Height matters, but nobody makes fun of manlets irl. There will probably be several epic replies telling me how wrong I am, but for real go outside and people won't care.

I wasn't talking of being made fun of, though rare that can happen but it happens about basically any trait you have that's not above average, usually among friends though so who cares. I was talking about the insecurity aspect. While I've often thought "it'd be nice to be taller" or "at least I'm not that short", I've also thought "it'd be nice to be smarter/better looking/more athletic/funnier/more charming etc" but none of it has affected my life. I'm wondering how people who try to "cope" with their height react to all the other traits. If one thing effects you so much I can't imagine you being able to get out of bed at all.

That said if you're hilariously short/ugly/dumb/autistic I full agree you should have coping strategy for that specific trait. As long as you're within the top 66% for anything it really shouldn't even cross you your mind.

what a beauty

Who is stronger?

A- 100lb man that benches 100lbs and squats 200lbs or

B- 300lb man that centres 300lbs and squats 600lbs?

B. He is objectively, measurably stronger.

a 100lb man is a joke. a 150 lb man who benches 150 is going to be perceived as more athletic and fitter than a 300lb man by most. there is no amount of weight you could lift as a 300lb man that would get people to think strong before they think fat. you literally have to be an even taller brock lesnar for that to be true.

absolute strength =/= relative strength
B has a higher absolute strength. For relative strength you can't just use multiples of your body weight. If you compare athletes, the lower the body weight, the higher the multiple of their body weight they can lift. In this example the wilks score of these two lifts combined are 155.44 for A and 229.14 for B, so even the relative strength is notably higher for B. A would have to be benching 145lbs and squatting 295lbs to have a comparable wilks score.

this made me laugh hysterically

Who is stronger?

A- 150lb man that can perform 5 pullups in a set?

B- 300lb man that cannot perform any pullups unassisted?

A. He is objectively, measurably stronger.

Wtf man. You know that weight classes exist?

I love the fact how you fucking ignore, what I said in at least 2-3 posts here. So maybe capslock will help you I FUCKING ASKED ABOUT LEVEL OF FITNESS. I don't give a fuck about fatsos, who just go overall records. I would much rather look like Toshiki Yamamoto then like motherfucking Hossein Rezazedeh. Even though the second one has better totals, he still looks like shit.

>Been on fit for eight years
>Still obsessing over 1/2/3/4
Jesus you are a pathetic and weak manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=Py8g4Rmu8Tc
keep coping, you fucking calisthenics nigger twink

'Here' means 4chin, not Veeky Forums. I have been mostly browsing /b/, but those insufferable retards haven't learned shit throughout the years. Always putting blame on someone else for their own mishaps. As for Veeky Forums - I have been here for around half a year.

Guy A has to lift 150lbs in 5 pullups while B has to lift 300lbs. So even if guy A manages to do it, it doesn't mean guy B couldn't lift say 250lbs.
You wanna measure it, you gotta do something like lifting stuff off ground, where you can see a precise weight lifted

But in a survival scenario B is fucked

this, lmaoing at this deluded calisthenics guy. Guy A would only be objectively stronger if he could do 1 pullup with 150 lbs added

A could climb on a tree B can't. B is less athletic and his relative strength is worse. We don't know about the absolute strength which could be higher for B.

And? He's still objectively stronger if he can do only 1 pullup at 300 lbs. If you wanted survival go look at the military, all skinny/weak guys

So, you miserable faggots, which one of you can do a strict, slow, non-false grip muscle up?

In all honesty, it has to do with coordination too, doesn't it? I've done kipping muscles ups without a problem but I can't for the life of me do it slowly without kipping. I can do 25 pullups in a row without a problem and I can do 5 reps with 30kg added. How strong do you have to be to do a slow and controlled muscle up?

Person A is objectively, measurably lighter you fuckin retard. Most 13 year old girls who do gymnastics can probably do more pulls ups then me but I'm pretty sure I could fucking rock their shit.

are you fucking 4ft tall op?

And are you fucking stevie wonder? I have already posted in this thread, that I am 180cm

Whats with the anchor tat? Are there a lot of manlets in the Navy?

fuck ur symmetry
t. chestlet

Fucking hell she didn't even look at the man baby, this truly is too much for man let's to recover from

Your pull ups are shit. Do more dips.
It can be done with raw strength.
youtu.be/FFxq_aXpIPQ