Tfw David Elmore Smith, the 650 lb recently divorced former virgin...

>tfw David Elmore Smith, the 650 lb recently divorced former virgin, who lost hundreds of pounds and regained it back twice, will DIE before Boogie does

>KETO

>who lost hundreds of pounds and regained it back twice
story?

he really is a parade float
lookin for pics of his calves

tf is kagari?

he weighed 650 pounds initially, then lost 421 pounds, regained the weight, then lost 281 pounds, then regained the weight again.

here you go

anyone else think he looks like /fat/ wojack?

>Why are you crying david?
>thingken of basketball shorts

How is it even posible? Does he have some kind of illnes or is he just a weak mind? Anyhow, damn, that is a hell of a ride, I kinda feel sorry for him.

Sad!!!!!!!!!

These foods are worse than drugs. More people die of this shit than alcohol. That's why I recommend using weed to replace food. At least it's better for your body.

Hmm, isn't weed also making you hungry? Never used- just heared.

Legalize weed, tax the weed. Bing bing we're millionaires

CUT/BULK GOD

his fucking nips are a yard apart

nipples on different time zones

Lol wtf his arm is as wrinkly as his shirt!

i don't remember all the exact details, but it was something along the lines of at first after losing all the weight he still had poor self image partially due to the skin surgery not getting rid of all the loose skin (so he was like a Veeky Forums autist in a way). he then turned to hard drugs and somewhere along the way food to cope and became withdrawn. likewise he regained all the weight.

after reaching rock bottom again he decided to turn things around again and got support from his new significant other, lost more weight but stopped making progress for whatever reason (getting divorced and losing his daughter probably didn't help), failed to keep it under control,and them ran into health issues like edema and high blood pressure so the doctor told him no hard exercise which didn't help. now this is where he is today. he definitely seems like an emotional eater and has some mental eating disorder that he needs to be addressed.

>who lost hundreds of pounds and regained it back twice
might as well jump off a cliff

Lads I need a quick rundown about this guy

it's probably because of the skin removal surgery from his first massive weight loss.

>former virgin
Couldn't that be said of everyone on the planet who has had sex?

it's because the media first dubbed him the 650 lb virgin because at the time he was something like 30 years old and hadn't sex yet due to his weight.

how does he have skin left is my question

Exactly

Not me. I never understood the munchies thing, seems like a meme. It curbs my appetite.

Smoke weed so you can forget about eating junk and chug tea to curb your appetite. Obviously being stoned isn't ideal, but if you're getting high anyway you may as well use it to benefit your health.

because our skin cells replicate

I devour everything that comes on my path after using weed, I usually buy 12 or 24 chocolate chips cookies and milk and just dip that shit right in so it gets nice and soft. Depending on how stoned I am, which because I one do it once in twee weeks at the most is very stoned. I'll be eating those cookies with my hands getting it everywhere.
I don't mind because I'm a former skelly and I can use the easy bulk once in a while.

It will definitely not work for everyone. There have been a few strains that make me hungry too.

>final boss music starts playing

Pretty sure he was sexually abused as a child too

>former virgin
At least he can add former, unlike you.

yeah, i don't remember him being the standard gluttonous fat fuck from the beginning.

I didn't include that to mock him, but because he was first known as the 650 pound virgin as explained earlier. if i didn't anons would take that and run with it.

Are those nips, or eyes on a potato?

is this loss

Dude's unhealthy enough without getting a psychic cast on him