Stop avoiding things you know you should do...

Stop avoiding things you know you should do. How much are we contributing to the fact that life is an existential tragedy. How much is our own corruption contributing to that.

Oriente yourself to the good, away from evil, away from mavelenvece, whatever direction away from that is the right direction.

Contemplate what the highest amount of good could look like for you your family and your community.

Speak the truth. Act out the truth in your community. The truthful individual is salvation
Educate yourself

Shoulder your responsibility. It makes you strong you can free yourself from suffering and turn yourself into an outstanding individual.

Work on yourself not others.

The highest ideal you hold consciously or unconsciously is god

It’s horrible to do nothing. When people say their lives are meaningless mean they are in pain and anxious all the time. By not acting out the archetype of a hero, not lifting the load of responsibility, you have accepted your death voluntarily.

YOU WANT A MEANING THAT TRANSCENDS THE SUFFERING

You have your miserable self right now. 3 to 5 years out imagine your life if you were taking care of yourself. Come up with a idea. Write out a plan if you do that. Men need a purpose.

shuddyap

We live in a meaningless environment. Meaning is created from liveing things. All facts are objective and for you to decide how much value they hold. The thoughts become your actions and can effect your emotions. We are on a base level emotional motivated creatures. That rationalize those emotions. But we are also self aware enough to alter our emotional state. With practice you can fully control your self and go into the direction in life you want. Everything you believe is true but it can be false if you decide.

Why? You only tell us to do something but give no reason why.

Don't spend several paragraphs repeating the same point.

Learn how to spell, loser. Only neets actually take Peterson and his meme "philosophies" seriously.

You don't have to at all. Sure you could also go the nihilistic route but if your going that route why not just kill yourself and get it over with? And that's not me telling you to kill yourself that's a genuine question

post in sig, no point making another thread

>We live in a meaningless environment
>Everything you believe is true but it can be false if you decide
You're in the wrong neighborhood, moral relativist

Oh boy you sure convinced me to spend my time another way with your ultra-insightful meme words

so what am i supposed to be doing? Im 23 and I spend most of my week working and saving money for my future, in my free time I work on my music, go to the gym, and play recreational sports with other people

What does "sort yourself out" mean? I've already traded most of my enjoyment these years for a better future. Im not saying I don't have fun or do dumb things, but I just can't imagine what else I could do as a 23 year old living with his parents

I didn't know Joe Rogan was a neet.

>Stop avoiding things you know you should do
so.. what you're saying is to avoid my ex but not to?

How about finally move out?

Why? All that would do is add a ton of expenses, ranging around 15k a year. That's money that could be invested. And even then, for what? 15k-30k down the drain to placate some social standard and move out a year or two earlier than I would have if I left when I was comfortable?

I've spoken to people who have moved out early, and they're either on student loans or scraping 200 dollars a month after all expenses are paid. That's how you end your life and any prospect of financial success

can't wait for this fad to die
anyone that listens to this guy should be forced to read every single new age self help bestseller from 1970-1990

huge if true

It's a shame sort man got popular so everyone has to make a big show of hating him now, it's not like he doesn't have good intentions.

ah, the elusive yet ubiquitous Contrary Contrarian has appeared

Becoming independent is step 1 of becoming a man you neet

what an idiot

so you think moving out straight out of high school with your boy and working minimum wage is a healthy step toward becoming a "man"?

you have to admit as backlashes go this one was predictable as fuck

>should be forced to read every single new age self help bestseller from 1970-1990
>should be forced to read
>should be forced
Yeah no my dude, thanks. Sort yourself.

Pretty damn funny

im watching more and more jordan peterson clips and im finding myself more and more fascinated by his lectures and opinions

can anyone do me a favor and give me a general rundown of jordan peterson?

Clean your room

because he took to e-fame so readily
the internet corrupts everyone

Just finished tidying my room today

more like the the Gulag Archipelago and Crime and Punishment and the Bible

try again lol

Leaving his work at a general rundown is doing both you and his work a disservice
Dig in to one of his uni lectures on YouTube when you have a few hours to listen intently and think

I like JBP because he actually has answers to virtually every question and can debate and justify them. So many pundits or whatever you want to call them just complain and have no solutions to offer.

He's also extremely smart and rational and open which is uncommon

So that you don't suffer more than you have to.

anyone try the future authoring program? thoughts?

No but I'm going to start it this week

Then don't lol. Not my problem if you want to be a bitch

major cope

I'm goin the nihilistic way in your way. I know what I want and I also know nothing matters. I do things because I want to do it and not because society, my peers or family expect or want it from me. I change girlfriends, jobs and most of my friends (except for a few core individuals I truly connect with) as soon as I am bored with them or find something better. I dont care about social conventions or morals. If I want it I do it. That's what true nihilism is to me. Go for what you want and dont give a shit about the rest because in the end nothing really matters. And it's more satisfying to fuck that taken girl you really want to fuck than to keep your distance because she has a bf or you're seeing someone.

you make cheating on your girlfriend that one time with that drunk bar skank and not returning some guys texts for an invitation to hang out really fucking epic dude

It was a non personal example I know most people could understand.

Fucking barskanks isn't something I desire.

>mavelenvece

don't care about any of that. unironically just want to fuck as much as possible. that's my goal. probably every man's goal as well, although most a hide behind self aggrandizing bullshit like those retards in the motivation threads who pretend they strive towards greatness to honor some greek ideal of physical perfection but really just want a nice girl who'll love them and do freaky things to their five inchers.
my point is, this is nothing but spooks, empty self help book phraseology. I just want to fuck and so do you.
tl;dr: you lift for girls, everything you do, you do for girls. i was like you once. be honest with yourself. I mean, really honest.

>mavelenvece

You have no idea how much this made my day, I usually don't care for calling out typos but this was historically bad. You will be remembered and echo'd in eternity for this travesty.

no one likes you though so why blog post about it?

Why are Jordan Peterson fanboys so beta?

Life isn't mtv or social media kid. Mainstream media and society want you to believe sex is the ultimate goal. It's easy to convince the mass of this because it focusses on some primal urges.
Transcend this and find true convictions, meaning, tranquility and happiness.

The guy asked a question and I gave him my views.

I dont understand your post.

Wow Professor Peterson is a genius

S P O O K S
you want sweet, tingly sex

What a hack

looks like the jew propaganda got to you. Men have stayed with their parents well into their 20s for a very long time. This "you're 18 now, get out" shit started in the 50s, because of post war massive economic boom. There is no more boom, it's more of a lingering depression now.
Moving out is a fools game. Stay at home, save up, move out into a swell life late in the game vs. move out young, suffer, and never really climb into comfy mode.

>two years ago
>sorting myself out, dating a girl, actually committing myself at work, preparing for the future
>realize that I owe a lot more to my society than I thought, decide to demonstrate my dedication by joining the army (Australian, if it matters)
>told flat out that they didn't need me
>university degree and high scores on the aptitude test don't matter, they're full
>try again the next year
>they don't even schedule an appointment to tell me to fuck off, they just tell me on the phone that there are no openings

I feel so fucking crushed. It's not that I'm not serving my country, it's that I didn't even get the chance to fail.

Also why are there anti-depression advertisements on the site now.

That's retarded

god
he's drank so much alcohol done so much coke that he's half fucking retarded

They aren't accepting white men for the next few years.

Try the police.

>>realize that I owe a lot more to my society than I thought, decide to demonstrate my dedication by joining the army (Australian, if it matters)
lol it does
ANZACs are famous for traveling to the other side of the planet to participate in wars that have NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM AT ALL
dipshit convicts still have something to prove and you proved it again with that post

Guess I might give them a call after all.

Bruh we're the regional outpost for white europeans in the South Pacific. If shit pops off with Korea or the Pacific Archipelago, it's in our backyard.

Again with the ego. You certainly are consistent. The US has bases all over the Pacific and there's this thing called the Pacific Fleet. Your participation in a major regional conflict would be nothing but a footnote JUST LIKE IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN. Still can't believe how many guys you fed into the WWI grinder, fucking pointless, insane.

Retards equivocate nihilism with some form of suicidal depression, when if you'd actually read any of the philosophers that talk about nihilism you'd realise that understanding the purposeless of life means you can simply enjoy life for what it is.

whatever let's you sleep at night

You brought that straw man into the argument. Nobody mentioned suicidal depression. What is Nihilism? It labels all values as worthless, therefore, nothing can be known or communicated.
associates itself with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism, having no loyalties. If nothing has meaning/value, there is nothing wrong about killing yourself you are just choosing to stop wasting time with something pointless.

And I would label what you described more as absurdism

>cant believe lots of people died in world war 1
user...

So you're saying I should go out and start lynching niggers?

Rescue Your Father

Incorporate Your Shadow

Slay the Dragon

Sort Yourself Out

Dive into these 4 ideas

fuck u guys
take ur philosophy and pysch and shove it right back up your ass, i dont need no man telling me how to think

I kinda want to tell you to go fuck yourself but you're right. I'll work on it tomorrow mom, promise.

Is nihilism what truly aimless people should strive to understand? What if you've worked hard and sins no enjoyment in doing what people expect out of you?

I read this in his voice.

why do people always have to turn everything into a meme

peterson was better when he wasn't some retarded cult of personality figure and just and interesting person who had some useful things to say

if you follow everything he says to a T you are fucking retarded

and what life is?

what doth life?

He's a christian. And he thinks there are no objective truths, and that philosophy is somehow just as valid as scientific facts. This is used to defend his religion. And he interprets everything in a metaphorical way in order to fit it into his fairytale narrative. But i guess if you actually need somebody to tell you that you have to try to fulfill your potential in life and that the way you percieve the world is intirely up to you, then go ahead and listen to him. He is like Deepak Chopra in an intelligent canadian form.

Sorry if my english is bad.

this sound like some cultish shit
Peterson is alright, but his hardcore fans are fucking creepy, sort yourself means finding your own way, not following every word of some old guy

>Mavelenvence

This shit broke me

>mavelenvece