Injury general?

I hurt my ankle and I have been skipping leg day for a week now. Is this the beggining of the end?

fractured my hip bone while squatting. Literally crushed it with my belt during warm up

my neck and spine area just behind right shoulder plate hurts when I tilt my head forward. Took an rest day because clearly I fucked something up during last gym session

Holy shit user. T-that can happen?!?

i think i ruptured my liver deadlifting

Spend some time strengthening your feet and ankles.
Spent more time barefoot. Your shoes are probably encouraging poor posture.

quad tendinitis, the start of it. due to quad involvement in squats.

some user recommended I do more cycling to help heal. did 20 miles yesterday and skipped squats today, already my knees feel a ton better.

Smashed my finger reracking a dumbell yesterday, and am glad it is still attatched

Got a bee sting on the bottom of my foot. Shit hurts bad the day after.

Go to a doctor user. Pls don't die user. If you die from deadlifting you prove cowards right.

Adductor spasms and pain for days after squatting. Been focusing on mobility and yoga as it all stems from tight hips/groin I think. Wearing very tight compression shorts and going light on squats for the time being.

I hurt the base of my thumb doing skull crushers and now I can't do them or curl or do ab-wheel rollouts because of pain. It's been like this for two weeks pls help

>severe ankle sprain on ankle that had a severe sprain a couple years ago

it's a load of shit fuck joints

My left wrist always hurts if I try and do chins without having done rows first. Last week I fucked my right wrist too by doing some air punching with dumbbells for fun. Now washing my lower back hurts. Fuck.

Was working up for a PR, doing 1 rep, 160/180/200/220kg. just let the belt hang from my waist without tightening it for the first two sets. The belt was sitting way to low on my waist so when i squatted it got crushed between my stomach and hipbone causing a fracture. ,

Tore my fucking acl playing basketball. Can't even jog normally feelsbadman

just do like leg extensions and leg curls or something breh, you can skip squatting but it's no excuse to skip other exercises

ITT
>wittle babby Notgunna Makeits

>hip fracture
>just walk it off you baby
user...

Have Tendinitis in my ankle, it's healing but I really want to go running again.

I have arthritis in most of my joints. Life sucks.

How old are you?

Remember anons, for any sort of sprain injury...

RICE

Rest, ice, compression, elevation

This guy knows.

Recently had a complete ankle reconstruction and 4 months later im back to 140kg back squat 80kg front squat and 170kg deadlift. Not great but I couldnt walk from October till July so not bad I guess?

Holy shit, what did you do before hand?

I don't know. There is no injury I can attribute it to and although I am skinnyfat, I'm not obese. It could be in part attributed to inactivity and poor diet though. I'm still going to a doctor to figure all of this out because all of it developed this year. If nothing else, it was at least was a wake-up call that I needed to radically change my life. Now I lift low-weight-high-rep with the bar, do resistence training, use exercise bands and I swim for cardio. The pain is here to stay but I haven't given up hope yet. If I gave up hope I would kill myself.