/fat/ - anime edition 2

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

startbodyweight.com/?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=1oWcpweTuXs
myfitnesspal.com
youtube.com/watch?v=_5LjCw6LRec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what mode is majin buu?

>Weighed self 11 days ago and was 180.1
>Woke up and weighed, Was 184.1
Holy fucking shit, If I ever stop dieting seriously, I gain weight like a fucking mad man. I think at least 2 of those pounds is just water retention and I'll probably be 182 tomorrow but jesus fucking christ I'm still pissed I gained weight like that so fucking quick

why'd you stop dieting for a week and a half, user?

I really didn't. I dieted almost all of those days except for like 4 or so and those days I figured I only ate around 2000-2500 cals which is normal for my height/weight. I just didn't take it as seriously
Fucking weight is infuriating, I'm only 19, I shouldn't fucking gain weight like this. On the bright side, this is encouraging me to at least end my little break and get a bit more serious again.

sounds like you're on the right track which is great. and yeah, if you've been eating around maintenance, that extra few pounds is almost surely water weight.

i'm 20 myself, and i'm starting to become frustrated at how long it takes to shed pounds. i just want to live out my youth as a confident normal sized person, goddammit.

I think you're right, I hope it's not too much actual weight.
I feel it. I'm pretty normal sized in clothes and am at a normal BMI although I'm skirting the edge. Keep it up tho man, Not being fat is like night and fucking day with how people treat you, I have nightmares about going back to there.
Sadly, I think people like us will struggle until the day we die

>No wojak

>struggle until the day we die

i'm prepared for anything. not being fat will already have solved so many of my problems. what's controlling your diet and doing exercise compared?

If the pattern continues, I should drop exactly 1kg tomorrow after four days of the scale not moving at all.
Looking forward to it.

How to maintain motivation and avoid cheating?

My motivation is my weight loss so far and the prospect of continuing to lose weight.

>do pushups
>dick hits floor before my gut does

yeahhhh buddy

set a daily calorie limit for yourself and count the calories in every single thing that you into your mouth. learn to feel terrible whenever you go over that limit, so that you'll eventually learn to not want to overeat. also, don't keep any trigger food in your house. personally speaking, weed made me cheat a lot, so i had to cut that too.

your motivation should be the dream of one day having your dream body. you can do it, user.

>tfw can't even do a single pushup

Same

i think i might be in the wrong thread... i didn't realize you guys were this far gone

I don't think I've ever been able to do them, even when I was normal weight.

you never did them in your elementary schools PE program?

go do some girl pushups right now you weak fucking pussy

I remember we did them when I played football (sawker) but it wasn't like military discipline so you could get away with not really doing it.
There's probably some routine to it I just never learned.

>fat
>not american
wait what?

There are dozens of us!

>lose 2 pounds a week every week for over a year
>no stalling at all
>tl;dr a dozen people in my family die/an hero within a week
>binge eat my feelings
>flat on 235lbs for a month and a half now
I have 30 pounds to go (6'5), but I feel like I earned it after losing 150 pounds in a year 3 months. What do I do to get out of this?

we never had to do pushups in canuckland for some reason.

i actually just tried to do a pushup for the first time in a long time, and did three. i guess the lifting is starting to pay off.

go talk to a therapist about your feelings first of all. obviously there's an underlying reason to your binge eating, and until you solve that problem you won't be able to properly tackle your weight loss.

Ignore this faggot Do what you did before, fuck a therapist

ignore this guy'
this, that shit will eat you up inside you gotta let it out to something. at least pray or meditate and think about your issues

>Pray
>Meditate

>he doesnt meditate
its better for life quality than lifting buddy, try it sometime

I am tired of being fat, guys.
Lose fat lose gains. Make gains gain fat. Repeat for years and years. Almost a decade.
Abdominoplasty + liposuction? DNP + test?

Nobody ever told me I am good looking except my mother indirectly once.
Low self esteem? It's not low it's realistic.

if you want to into meditation try the 10 day free trial at headspace.com. basically guided meditation. super helpful.

Just eat less

Please. Like I have not tried that FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS.
Chicken cooked on water and salt with raw cabbage for months, no ice cream for years, chocolate, no sodas...

It just turns me into skinny fat everytime

Why would you eat shit like that?
Do you track calories?
I'm 6'1", 250lbs and eat 1600 calories a day. I eat a decent breakfast and lunch and delicious food for dinner every day and not really having any problems with cravings, only every once in a while.
Don't make it into a temporary punishing regime with weightloss food, obviously no one's going to stick with that for long.

>it's been 40 Celsius for nearly a week straight
>Leaf and it's technically not even summer
I fucking hate this, it's too hot to do anything

I ate 1200KCal a day.
I went as low as 1000KCal a day.

I did this, I did that. Keto? Yes? Paleo? yes. IMF? Yes. IFFYM? Yes.
And everything for months. Always transition into DYEL fatty/skinny fat.

Listen, I think I just have too much fat around my waist. Now I even have some veins on my upper arms when lifitng, veins on calves, nice separation on my upper legs abut my stomach and my lower back is just disgusting. Like always.

No matter how much I lost I always have that bell crap. It never goes away.
Maybe I just have so much of it that I need to be Auschwitz style to finally destroy it. Or maybe it's skin and I need to go under a knife.

look at what just showed up in the mail

Cut harder and down to sub 10%bf then just slow bulk ffs.

It was almost 20C here today and will be the same tomorrow.
I just want to enjoy a comfy fall while the sun is still up in the late afternoon.
A nice 8-10C would make me so happy.

this book is a lot larger than i thought it would be. it's literally the size of a textbook. did i fall for the meme?

So instead of starving yourself or doing meme shit like keto, why not eat normal food at a 500-1000kcal deficit while also doing some light cardio and lifting until you get down to the lowest end of the normal BMI range or even Auschwitz as you say?

If you eat and work out in a way that's sustainable and doesn't make you miserable, then who cares if it takes a year or five? Make it your new reality. It only is a living hell if you make it so.

Here, have this one.

Here you go, brahs.
startbodyweight.com/?m=1

I had my BF% tested once half a year ago. Calipers, professional service.
It was 10.3%. Pic related.

Now I am almost 11 kg heavier, bunch of muscle gained. I look the same. Look at my stomach.

Gummi Bear.
It's like bear mode, but you're also fat fuck.

are you a GTA fag? it's been hot and humid as fuck here in toronto. haven't had the motivation to do shit.

you need to cut until you hit skeleton-mode and get yourself to a very, very low BF%. after that, when your fat's finally gone, then you can recomp.

built fat is my dream body tbqh

Cut more then jesus christ, and bullshit you're not 10.3% there that's like 15/16/17 if not more.

wtf is up with that waistband, dude? get some new undies. it'll make you feel better.

I have medical results m8
I could not believe it myself. I thought I am 18-20%.
She said nope, measured me. Then I argued with her for couple of minutes, like damn woman I am paying you for this how can you be so blind I am clearly a skinny fat or fat.
She said I have loose skin all over me, and I am collecting fat overwhelmingly on my midsection, and half the normal on my chest, somewhat low on my forearms etc.

Confused , later I tried to watch all other BF testings results on YouTube,
youtube.com/watch?v=1oWcpweTuXs

BF% is a meme I guess. It's all about distribution and tight skin.

I rolled them up for the photo.
They are comfy summer undies

>waistband
you tell me. Can't get rid of it.

what he did before obviously isn't going to work anymore if he uses eating as a coping mechanism.

how do I calculate how many calories I burned lifting?

Worse, Borden. Get me out of here

Athletic skinny looks decent and is easy to maintain, I think that's my endgame.

Alright so last thread is telling me to eat a bit more, but why do you guys tell him to cut?

Yep, not that great of a program t. B. H. Senpai. It's good for like the first 2 months tho

Am I going to gain muscles if I do that program for 2 months? Can I eat 2500 calories on gym days, and 1700 on off days?

fuck me then. i've already been lifting for three months, but i thought that this book would give me more tips.

Weeeeelll it mainly depends on if you're a beginner, and TDEE. Major beginner, never been strong in your life? You'll make some muscle gains even on a deficit for a while. Naturally strong and competed in sports? It'll take longer if at all. You have to realize that you might not get stronger at all, but your muscles will be much stronger in general if you keep at it. That's why you lift weights when cutting, not to get stronger, but to avoid complete hungry skeleton mode. Your muscles will inevitably be bigger than when you started if you stick with it

I mean it's fine, but everybody's different. I used to do SS but plateued and wasnt happy with it after the first few gains.you might be different, but I think it's only useful for building good form for the most part. Only for use with complete beginners

I think you should have a bit more a slight cut (think 250-300 cal deficit), but go hard as fuck with the weights as there's still potential for recomposition with you, then when you're nice and ripped looking then go on a slow clean bulk.

>>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com

is there a better alternative to log food and macros?

in particular i would like to set my own gram amounts for macros while MFP only allows me to set percentages based on a total target calorie amount. Unless i pay for premium which is not worth it.

Thanks for help!

I can't answer you question, but the other thread is more active

Lifesum is pretty good

post wojak, you fucking fag

Reminder to everyone on /fat/ that you should work on confidence, personality and charisma WHILE you lose weight. Don't wait untill you reach goal weight before you focus on those things aswell, even though it might seem tempting.

You needed a book to help you meditate?
All you do is close your eyes and stop thinking and be aware.
Meditating makes you feel good afterwards.

>lowbar squatting

3 celsius over here in northern sweden

U look alright just focus on numbers

Fatties

youtube.com/watch?v=_5LjCw6LRec