Owner is trying to teach his daughter how to run the business

Owner is trying to teach his daughter how to run the business.

She implements a girls only day every month. Can't fucking go today, this sucks major balls.

Other urls found in this thread:

news-centre.uwinnipeg.ca/all-posts/encouraging-recreation-opportunities-for-everyone-on-campus/
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/women-only-gym-hours-nixed-by-mcgill-university
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/women-only-gym-hours-nixed-by-mcgill-university-1.3002816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wear your mothers dress and deadlift in that. Challenge them if they imply you are not a woman.

Its what chad would do.

You think thats bad? Look at this shit my gym pulls

You are dumb cucks if you actually support those gyms. Get a membership somewhere else

Isn't that like, illegal?

You pay to be there and they're restricting your use of their facility, which you pay for, based on gender.

He doesn't want more chicks that dont use freeweights or racks
Low test treadmill fag detected

Go to another gym retard make it clear why you are doing it.

This.
Also use the ladies locker rooms.

>gym owner keeping your test levels elevated by surrounding you with hot pussy
You should be thanking him.

>i pay to be there, therefor i can walk in even when they are closed
Depends in the contract you signed, desu

Perhaps a good dicking would change her attitude.

Do you identify as a woman, OP?

>What is discrimination

i.e. if I put in a contract that you should suck my dick every 5th of the month you are obligated to do so? If you think
>"I wouldn't sign it, but whoever does sign it is obligated to suck your dick"

You would be wrong, there are things not allowed by law, public order and good morals and if they are in a contractual clause they don't create any binding effect.

Every country has different specific laws but that limitation certainly sounds like discrimination.

Nobody said anything about it being closed, you fucking dork. You should be allowed to walk into a gym during business hours when you have a valid membership and not be turned away because of gender.

>go workout just like usual
>if they object just flex a 'cep and say you're genderfluid and you feel like a girl today
I literally did this at my college because the building only had a wombyn's bathroom, college has ridiculous title IX rules so they couldn't say shit

I have a card that allows me to train in every fitness club of my brand.
There are several in my city but they are always crowded after office hours.

There's a ladies only fitness club of the brand I'm subscribed too close to me. How is this possible? I thought it was illegal to exclude people based on gender. This is weird, I'm in Europe by the way.

Talk to a lawyer .

>Can go to the gym everyday
>somehow worse than being barred from going to the gym

You're an idiot

My university has a a new policy where the Uni gym is open to only female and transgender students during certain hours. Sucks balls because it's mandatory to pay for gym use in my student fees so I'm paying for a service I can't use.

news-centre.uwinnipeg.ca/all-posts/encouraging-recreation-opportunities-for-everyone-on-campus/

stop subing to a cuck gym, use 3 months membership fee to buy a cage from amazon
or
go anyway and stop being stupid

Too bad we don't have title IX in Canada. A muslim chick at my uni tried to get sharia only hours though and was denied

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/women-only-gym-hours-nixed-by-mcgill-university

>send this to the k.k.k. anonymously asking for their help, and a rally in your college town
>watch trans, and women break down into tears and probably get hurt by the one crazy guy in the group who decides to get violent
>wait til k.k.k. clears out and say you're transgendered
>go to gym anyway
>????
>profit

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/women-only-gym-hours-nixed-by-mcgill-university-1.3002816

Wrong link

Just go in with a sports bra and booty shorts and say you're transgendered. If they hassle you about it tell them they are harrassing you in a safe space, and that you'll report them to the university.
It's not like they have some trans registry or something.

just say you identify as a woman and if they don't allow that, say you'll sue for transphobia

If what you say is true and this is not just some memey funny absurd "stuff that didn't happen" thread, then ask to have your contract canceled (if you are bound to one) or ask for a refund for your monthly fee.

What gym?