Feel miserable all day

>feel miserable all day
>see Chad and Stacey couples on the way to work
>have to leave work as late as 5.30 pm for first time in weeks (normally arrive late and leave early due to having no work)
>going home on underground train like a tin of cucked sardines
>see lots of Staceys (added disadvantage of not leaving early)
>go to store to buy food to feel better and see a hot thicc girl and hot sticc girl
>tell myself I'll fix my diet and laziness tomorrow

Picrelated

Being in London is demoralising. And imagine if my full-time job actually required work! I'm locked out of any social life. No motivation to work hard in my spare time.

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

Central London is genuinely full of stunning women. I couldn't believe it when I was working there for a few months.

If you wait till tomorrow you will never make it. You'll always be a fucking fat waste of space and when you die the only people who will mourn are the bakers.

I think it's more to do with sheer numbers rather than a higher percentage

The only way you’re going to change is when you’re ready to change for yourself. Till that day comes nothing anyone will say will make a difference.

People who workout for the sole purpose of impressing a member of the opposite sex fail 9 times out and 10 and end up in worse shape than they started.

>The existance of attractive people is what is keeping me from becoming attractive.

Shut up and start lifting or just plain shut up dude. The only person who is responsible for your choices is yourself.

Ignore them jo. Mind over matter

>People who workout for the sole purpose of impressing a member of the opposite sex fail 9 times out and 10 and end up in worse shape than they started.

This, lifting for girls is moronic. You should be lifting for yourself, because you want to improve yourself. Trying to be better for OTHER people never works.

You have to want it and if you want it what anyone else thinks shouldn't matter at all.

move out of london to countryside, get some lousy job and start drinking heavily. much better life. people are too social and drink too little

>imagine if my full-time job actually required work!

If you have that extra time, stop wasting it and start using it. Sieze the day motherfucker. Hell, try online dating. Put yourself out there. Give it a shot. Being social is just like building muscles, it takes a time, effort, and you won't solve the problem with only one rep. You have to keep trying.

Nah, it's genuinely a higher percentage. CL is full of either richfags / 20 something uni students / tourists. Richfags are generally better looking, so you have prettier women there. Also CL is really diverse (I'm talking real diversity so not 90% paki. you've got a lot of eastern euros / central euros / arabs / asians / americans / south americans). Most of the above races are prettier than britbongs so CL is just naturally prettier than the rest of the UK by quite a long stretch.

your life can always change to the better. but of course that requires hard work and obviously you're not willing to work hard.

Probably because you care about that shit so much. Life isn't about partying and if you've never even done it you're definitely overthinking it. Life is good when you think it's good so instead of doing things that other people say will make you have a good life you should do what you think will make you have a good life.

I see this thread like 4 times every week but whatever, if you want someone to work out with and if you're based in east London then reply

I feel like I'm on this exact same track

I'm hoping once I'm out of uni it'll change

I've tried friends, but they usually don't care for me once the class is over.

You aren’t seeing beautiful women.

You’re seeing ugly/average women lathered in a dozen makeup products wearing perfectly fitting clothing.

Take them home and remove the makeup and she’ll have a man face, then remove her perfectly fitting designer clothes and she’ll have flabby sloppy body.

You’re just ignorant to these facts that most humans look disgusting when naked, especially women who are sedentary creatures who rely heavily on masking all their imperfections.

I'd like to tie this into OPs post, women are consumers and have been brainwashed by the kikes to then brainwash us into becoming mindless soulless consumers of a degenrate artifical society.

Women and Men are equally ugly without makeup and current fashion and where men or at least both sexes used to be in the choosing role, now it's only women who make relationship standards and choose partners. The average guy can't compete anymore unless they do something fake or degenerate to "improve" their image.

Why don't you stop being a bitch, OP?

I jerk off, all day. Im shooting loads maybe every 10 minutes im getting up to go to the bathroom. I used to keep it on dl, but now im pretty open. Ill just go in the bathroom and jack it. I might a good 10 sessions in if im lucky. Best part is when im in an empty dorm, i dont even need to leave my bed, ill just jack it right there. First time i got caught jackin it in my bed It freaked me out, i didn't do it for a while, but now i get caught on the reg and Im used to it. Usually just a quick apology will work, they'll understand. I might even jack off walking to the bathroom, shoot my load on a random guest. They don't mind, its just a bit of cum, I just so im sorry and move on. Hell, I've started jacking it in the common areas, before and during breakfast. Just whip it out and go. People understand, its a natural thing for guys, they get it, they allow it. Sometimes Ill check in with my schlong drooping out, jerking off. I mean, you can pretty much get through anything tedious by jerking off. Car wash, awkward dinners, funerals. I've came on dead bodies before, its no big deal, going in the ground anyway. I mean, every so often I'll be sitting in a cafe and talking with someone and ill just pull er out and get at it. I've cum on shoes, sidewalks, cars, books, ladders, mugs, steeples, paint cans, lunar landers, pretzels, bosnian flags, pink floyd merch, electrical sockets, lampshades, ceilings, KFCs, a tarpin and two chinese resturants. You name it I've probably jerked off onto it. I'd even go as far as to say jerkin its my hobby. Maybe even my proffesion. Im a pro masturbater. But to be honest, really honest, jerking off is a lifestyle. You gotta really dedicate yourself to the craft. Gotta really understand the deep intricacies of self-pleasure. If you don't have a passion for beating your dick i just don't think you can really be taken seriously. Everyone I know jerks it. Any business they have is conducted with their dick in their hands.

>then remove her perfectly fitting designer clothes and she’ll have flabby sloppy body

that´s not how clothes work. at all.

> Do something you like
> pick something not autistic/loner tier like vidya
> Meet people there
> Do something you like with people you like
> Become friends
> Enjoy.

I had the same problem as you. Then i realized i was forcing myself in things i didn't like to meet people, which always end up with you being the loner.

Let me being sincere with you: you are a faggot. You can change, you can pick up that girls, you can be a fucking better man if you stop being this retarded and put your ass to work for what you want. Do you think you have it bad? Read this.

I was diagnosticated with salmonella on my fucking blood at seven years old, was in the hospital for almost a year (three months in a coma) and needed to do two surgeries. After that, the bone of my right leg was almost obliterated (I needed to relearn how to walk, use a wheelchair, crutches, all that shit), my breathing fucked up from the prolonged use of a tube from the tracheostomy and I ended up almost deaf in a year because the collateral of a medicament. And to top it all, I became a fat fuck after that because I couldn't exercise.

I recovered my fucking leg, I relearned how to hear, read lips and all that shit, recovered from most of my breathing problems (at the nice age of ten) and, in my teens, entered the gym and stopped being a fucking hamplanet. Do you know why? Because I didn't let that shit fuck up my head and cried because "Chad and Stacy" were everywhere and I was a piece of shit compared to them.

So haul you fucking ass out of that couch, go lift, start going to clubs and shit if you want social interaction, shit dude, go to work for what you want instead of binging on all that shitty food just because "muh sadness" and be a fucking man for once.

*let me be sincere
Fuck me.

I should go to London for a college trip
Or maybe do a internship abroad
I'll be able to put my face in some knokers if you catch my meaning

Where you at bro? I live in north London (Harrow). I am in the same boat, London is terrible, 8 million people and I dont know anyone outside work.

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.
As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.
And as an athlete/philosopher, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.
And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about, because they took the trouble to type more than a single sentence. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.

It wasn't pasta, m8.

You post this exact thread at least once a week. Do yourself a favour and take that exit bag for a spin already.

You best start believeing in yourself you lil' homo. Sad!

Blogging fag.

I've seen your pathetic posts on Veeky Forums, /pol/, and /r9k/ for like the past month almost every fucking day. Every time somebody posts advice you either make up excuses or if you can't think of any excuses you just ignore the post, and then you repost the same fucking sob story two days later.

If you're not gonna syo then just fucking end it already.

Most brits dislike americans.

You post here and /pol/ constantly. If lifting and Awoos haven't helped you with anything, it's time to face yourself as the source of your issues.

You sound like a whinny faggot

Shut up or nut up

>Blaming YOUR own individual lack of motivation on anything but yourself.
Fucking fix yourself or neck yourself.

>doritos with salsa
>doritos BRAND salsa
just pleb my shit up

I'm not OP, but I am in a similar position to OP and I haven't seen the other threads so I don't know what advice was provided there. I don't just lift and expect to get girls though, I go to clubs (interest clubs and I've just started going to night clubs now that I am of age) and I have a couple of friends that I hang out with. That being said, I don't get any attention from women and I'm just seen as a neutral person by everyone (if I had to guess). Like, no one has ever described me as cool, and I haven't been invited to go anywhere in forever.

Didn't mean to hit post prematurely.

I know the fault lies with me. I know that my social skills are shit and that I'm not a very impressionable person and that I don't put out 'cool' vibes. I've been watching Charisma on Command as of late but for some reason I'm just not able to implement what he says to real life. I put myself out there, but I don't know what to do beyond that point (I'm that guy who'll be with a group but who won't speak that much because I can't contribute much to the conversation).