Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all

Would he have been aesthetic if he cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/search/filename/"100301_front.jpg"/image/dAZZzaOKQ3VZKM0qgw3xKQ==/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Personally I think he gained a HUGE amount of fat. Far more than people think. He would look fairly mediocre if he cut and his enormous weight gain was no necessary.

desuarchive.org/fit/search/filename/"100301_front.jpg"/image/dAZZzaOKQ3VZKM0qgw3xKQ==/
Is this your only interest in life?

Zach is a well known Veeky Forums meme

It’s insane to me how DYEL he looks. Dude looks like the average pasty nerd at my dnd groups

Most people wouldn't use the filename "100301_front.jpg" though. By the way, I know that's you OP.

That's the filename when you save it off google images

>notices bulge
OwO what's this?

Cut like 30 lbs, yeah he'd look pretty strong probably

What were his stats in this pic?

no, he would look like shit because he has absolutely no upper body muscle

do your volume or you'll end up a rippetoad

Not even close. Dude's at LEAST 40 pounds from being ripped and already looks dyel.

Shockingly, it turns out that doing 9 sets a week of upper body does jack shit for your physique.

Does anyone know for how long he lifted and what his stats was?

He has a really fucking weird frame and a retarded hairstyle.

He's 6'1, 240 in the pic, with a 270 bench, 365 deadlift, and 390 squat. He started SS six months previously as a 160 pound dyel. Rippletits claims he gained 45 pounds of muscle.

Why was this pic taken? It's not like ss is a programme for aesthetics, so why did rip take this?

Rip honestly doesnt give a fuck about aesthetics.
Although he will outright lie and say that the program will make you aesthetic.
He cares about making skinny dudes big and able to move weight fast and making fat dudes less fat and able to move heavy amounts of weight fast.

That's it.

His goal is making every man look like an unimpressive looking yet more muscular bearmode dude like the guy in the op.

And yeah, apparently he did grow 40lbs of muscle.
BUT t's just him being a skinny adolescent noob who's eating well for the first time in his life.

>squats more than he deads

He's not even done his baby steps, people need to wait.

That was years ago dude.
He should be running at full speed by now.
He stopped lifting and got fat as fuck by the way.

Have you seen the program? It's basically squats ft. some accessory compounds

The answer is no.

Give him 1.5 years of progressive lifting after that and he would have been golden.

yeah, i did it even, but so much squatting and adding 10lbs or 5lbs every time hurt my knees

I meant it as a general thing where people critique what beginners look like (those pics) instead of waiting long enough that you can consider it to be something the person "stuck with".

>people really believe this guy gained almost twice as much muscle in 6 months working out for an hour 3x a week as actors with access to steroids, professional trainers and nutritionists, and who work out 2 hours a day 6x a week.

he'd look better than in the pic but he'd still look like shit because he did Sharting Strength unironically

>Rippletits claims he gained 45 pounds of muscle.
Heh, slightly exaggerating.

You can't expect anyone to look good after 6 months of lifting. To answer you OP, no he would not look very good. It takes longer then 6 months to build proper noticeable muscle and look good.

Is it true zach killed himeself from all the negative attention and what rippetoe did to him?

Thats bullshit. Plenty of people have major noticeable improvement after 2 months. Especially if they are losing rather than gaining weight, which many people do.

yeah, i'd like to see a DEXA scan verifying that completely bullshit claim

>390 squat
>6 months lifting
Holy shit SS is the real deal

It's also proof that it doesn't matter how much you squat, no one will know the difference unless you're in boxers or completely naked.

>major
It depends on what changes we are talking about. Your body is going to change, your posture, body composition, arms will be little more thicker, you'll fill out clothes more around the shoulders and so on. But being "muscular" etc after 6 months of training is not reasonable.

OP is asking if someone that lifted for 6 months would look good if they did a cut, the answer to that will in 99% of cases be, NO.

His numbers are insane. But yeah SS is the real shit.

You will fill out your pants and most likely have to buy new pants towards the end of this program. Its very noticeable.

>45lbs of muscle
>35lbs of fat
I'd rather be skinny and dyel than strong-ish and fat

>Its very noticeable
Yeah, maybe to you, but no one is going to say "oh shit user, you squat a lot huh??"

he didn't squat 390 in 6 months because of SS, very few people get those kinds of results on the program, which is why he's rippetoe's posterboy

athletic background (very important for great results from SS, because the program itself does absolutely nothing to develop work capacity) + great genetics for strength is why his numbers were what they were after 6 months, and it's also why he gained so much lean mass

inb4 hurr rdurur you didn't do the program, i got up to 160/220/350/500 (1rm, not 3x5) on SS

>not him

>Yeah, maybe to you, but no one is going to say "oh shit user, you squat a lot huh??
>thinking normies know anything about fitness or the human physique

>>thinking normies know anything about fitness or the human physique
>muh 600 lbs squat
>literally ego lifting
>literally lifting ot impress Veeky Forums and no one else
>literally claims that he doesn't lift for girls

how do i avoid this mode

everyone here recommended me SS, I'm on month 8 of SL and am literally t-rex mode

why are you still on SS?

does anyone have his advanced lifts with ripple? he looked more aesthetic then.

The point is, he never did cut. And Rip doesn't have any pictures better than this one to show the end results of his program.

So anyone starting with SS, please look at these pictures presented by Rip as his "success story". If this is your goal physique, do SS, if not, start with another program. This physique in the OP is what SS will get you.