Why even bother exercising to lose weight when you can just get gastric bypass surgery and lose weight with zero effort...

Why even bother exercising to lose weight when you can just get gastric bypass surgery and lose weight with zero effort whatsoever?

Such a low effort bait

Where's the bait in my post, sir? You're probably a fatty that thinks getting surgery is hard. You're pathetic.

Well, for starters, any major surgical procedure carries a shitton of risks, and basically cuts years off your life, if you look at it the right way. Oh, sure, it can also save your life, but out of two hypothetical people who DON'T need a particular surgery, the one who gets it anyway is looking at a reduced life expectancy.

Basically, its a cost/benefit analysis. And a gastric bypass has a very specific profile in that regard. Its basically for subhuman mongoloids who would literally eat themselves to death if given the chance. Let that sink in for a second.

Pic related, how not to need a gastric bypass. Shit was delicious senpai.

Seriously what the fuck is this guy's problem

I stay out of /fat/ threads and this guy's threads because I'm in good shape and don't care about fat people, but he seems like he's in complete fucking denial about being a fatass that can't lose weight

I think something you don't understand is large cuts, even small cuts, and just surgery in general is something that you should do if you have to.

You may not notice it but later in life surgery fuckes your body up.
So best not do any surgery that's unneeded, even when he attempts to fix himself (boogie) he ends up putting it back on.

He's mentally incapable to act like a normal person just watch him die slowly while he blames his bad household for him being unable to act like a normal human being.

Just fucking fast you fatass.

God he's so fucking insecure

Because exercise is for fitness, numbnuts.

wait did he actually survive that?

fuck post pics, haven't been around for almost a year

whats the point of fucking if you can just jack off and cum buckets?

Dude was over 500 pounds, I'm glad he got the surgery. There is no way he was working that down on his own no matter HOW hard he tried.

At least this will kick him down to a more manageable spot. Hopefully he'll stay healthy and continue down the road of progress.

Put it this way, he's significantly better than people who are proud to be monstrously obese. He saw a problem and took drastic steps to fix it (albeit decades late).

>There is no way he was working that down on his own no matter HOW hard he tried.

Yea because it's physically impossible for him to simply stop stuffing 4000 calories into his face every fucking day

If he couldn't stop stuffing his fat ass full before, this shit isn't going to magically solve the problem.

I used to be addicted to snorting coke, but then I got nostril bypass surgery. Now my nostrils are smaller and it takes me longer to snort the same amount of coke.

Two friends of mine got weight lost surgery like that and found success with it, but I never understood why.

Now that I'm finally losing weight, I've lost 60lbs in 6 months. I'm even more baffled now that they felt they needed surgery. They weren't even morbidly obese, as far as I could tell. Why not learn some self control, save your money and body for skin removal surgery after weight loss if you really need it.

Frig ofe alredy boge. fuk u fat biche

>It's about doing more and living longer
>doing more and living longer
>living longer
>ng lo
>g l

He will hit a plateau hard because he didn't change his eating habits and is an irresponsible asshole like everyone that chooses to just let some doctor do what is basically just "Stop stuffing upwards of 6000kcal a day into your body you fat disgusting excuse for a human being!"
The initial weightloss is just that, initial because he is in fact cutting right now due to his body telling him it's full pretty much after 3 Snickers bars, but then there is the fact that he still eats these 3 Snickers bars.
I want to see him crash and burn to be honest, I don't care about fat people at all but he is so obnoxious it's unbearable

this looks delicious af senpai. did you put it together yourself?

its looks blurry af

Hi boogie

But he can lose weight. He only weighs 430 lbs now.

implying he shouldnt be

Has he reached the point where he has started to blend junk food yet so he can continue to get fat. I love that stage

The bother is, to not get an extra surgery to lose weight. I want to keep my body as original as it is.

In his "wife's" latest video, they are making some ungodly potato and cheese concoction, Boogers is doomed.

Uhm sweetie Boogie has depression and anxiety and OCD he couldn't control his eating that's why he needed the surgery. Why are you mad that he's going to be thinner than you by Christmas? Focus on yourself and maybe you can make the healthy body decisions that Boogie makes :))))

>only

because without effort you won't apreciate the weight loss and you'll continue doing what you were doing before, you still haven't learned how not to be fat

I've seen a couple of guys after GBS and while for a short while it will be better eventually they all balloon back up

A cousin of mine got her stomach stapled. 5', close to 400 lbs. Her name is Niomi. Her nickname was Ninormous.

She's down to a healthy weight now, and she seems happy, but goddamn, she looks like she aged 20 years.

at least now she can age 20 years

how much time would pic related meal take you to finish? for me it's a fucking 45min journey maybe an hour, fml

Kek

Someone has to pay

fucking kill yourself boogie

I've come to realize that every philosopher who ever lived would have used Boogie as an example of how not to be a virtuous man.

Looks good. I agree with you, I would respect Boogie if he lost it the normal way like the rest of us normies, instead of whinging about the tax payer potentially not paying for it.