Reminder that we the jews were in Israel a mellenia before the arabs

We already had a kingdom in Israel a thousand years before the arabs.

Attached: 32F02280-D88F-4F9D-BBFC-90F80EF00570.png (1073x1280, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indigenous_peoples#Southwest_Asia_(Middle_East)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but werent you invaders aswell?

also you gotta admit that the wars between us Greeks and you was purely because of your autism

Not so faggot. Joshua was the invader.

based hasmoneans

Those were Israelites, not Jews, and they were closer to Christians than anyone else.

>humans originated in Africa
>Europeans left thousands of years ago
>European colonization of Africa is now justified

They were gone for too long. The provinces' cultures changed and the Israel cores expired.

>not choosing Holocaust event to get claims

The UK enacted the Balfour Declaration decision which gave Israel cores on the area. It's a feature in the ww1 dlc.

as an atheist of jewish - european descent i spit on you. israel should have been a secular atheist state set up in uganda, as originally thought up by saint theodor herzl

jews never left, but they were certainly a minority

>atheist
>jewish
not possible.

Reminder that Jews will forever be under the yolk of Babylon

Reminder that Palestinian muslims were local Jews who converted to Islam.

sure thing faggot, i am an atheist in the flesh

כֹּל עוֹד בַּלֵּבָב פְּנִימָה
נֶפֶשׁ יְהוּדִי הוֹמִיָּה
וּלְפַאֲתֵי מִזְרָח, קָדִימָה
עַיִן לְצִיּוֹן צוֹפִיָּה
עוֹד לֹא אָבְדָה תִּקְוָתֵנוּ
הַתִּקְוָה בַּת שְׁנוֹת אַלְפַּיִם
לִהְיוֹת עַם חָפְשִׁי בְּאַרְצֵנוּ
אֶרֶץ צִיּוֹן וִירוּשָׁלַיִם

>We
Opinion discarded
>B- b- but Hans, I don't believe in God
Who gives a fuck, Jude?

based Israelis

>haha you think not believing in God makes you an atheist? stupid jew
Really now

>jews
Putting your wewuzzzery, you are cumskin invaders who came into Palestine with the Anglos circa 1900 AD.

Speak American you fucking commie

>asks question
>receives reply
>b-but your jew!
pathetic non-sequitur desu. you can stop giving me (you)s faggot

It's the Hebrew lyrics to the Israeli national anthem "Hatikvah". Means "The Hope" in English.

>tfw the definition of Jew can be switched between ethnic and religious to fit an agenda

he literally called himself an atheist jew

I conscede. Just came into the argument to get a reaction but it's no fun. Wonder how others find it so.
Oh, and I think you mistakenly believe I posted , which was almost certainly also bait.

Reminder that you genocided the canaanites, so, in a way, the holocaust was karma.

Attached: MuhSacredLand.png (481x365, 340K)

>Jews genocided themselves
They are Canaanites idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaanite_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_indigenous_peoples#Southwest_Asia_(Middle_East)
>Jews (Yehudim): along with Samaritans, belong to the Israelite nation of the southern Levant, who are believed by archaeologists and historians to have branched out of the Canaanite peoples and culture through the development of a distinct monolatrous — and later monotheistic — religion centered on El/Yahweh,[6][7][8] one of the Ancient Canaanite deities. Following the Roman colonial occupation, destruction of Herod's Temple, and failed Jewish revolts, most Jews were either expelled, taken as slaves to Rome, or massacred,[9] although a small number of Jews managed to remain over the centuries despite persecution by the various conquerors of the region, including the Romans, Arabs, Ottomans, and the British. Additionally, a substantial number of Jews returned from diaspora during the 19th and 20th centuries (mainly under the Zionist movement), as well as after the modern State of Israel was established in 1948. This was coupled with the revival of Hebrew, the only Canaanite language still spoken today.

I was using the Old Testament (as my basis), not historical evidence.

>Jews genocided themselves
They truly know no limits.

So, just stay there then

these moon runes look itchy

>they truly know no limits
everything that happened to you was deserved

Then they got assyrianed.

Nonsense, your religion is what you stole from Ethiopian Jews. Judaism is rightful black mans religion.

doesn't Phoenician also mean Caanite in Greek

The Arab player is retarded. They chose "expel the Jews from the Middle East" to get the quick ducats from property theft and a boost to stability, but lost serious points on moral authority, allowing Israel to ally the French from 1948-1960 and the US from 1960-2018.

Just the northern kingdom. Juddah balance of powered Egypt and Assyria against each other and held on for centuries, then they got Bablyon'd. But the Jewish nobility kept their traditions alive and were allowed to return to run Juddah as a part of the empire.

Babylon dies out and Persia takes Israel.

Jews start getting Hellenized and begin to assimilate but then Judas Maccabeus and other hardcore Jews revolt against their leaders and decide to war the Persians for independence. Remarkably the "Hammer of the Jews" leads them to victory in a guerilla campaign and a few pitched battles.

Judea is independent. Then a Roman client, then part of Rome. There are a few revolts before the final diaspora.

The ability of the Jews to keep a common culture and religion alive in both Christian and Muslim lands for the next 1,800 is truly remarkable.

Zionism doesn't start till the 1800s and was largely made up of Eastern European Jews who were fleeing increasing pogroms. There had been expulsions and violence throughout the Middle Ages but lack of quick means of communication made such an international effort near impossible.

Originally they planned to be subjects of the Ottomans. The Ottomans for their part didn't mind getting skilled laborers to come to an area that was in some places uncultivated and wasn't exactly prime real estate except for Jerusalem/Al-Quds itself.

Had the movement of Jews in been slow, and more from Middle Eastern Jews, it might have gone on peacefully. But the collapse of the Ottoman Empire meant no power was managing to influx. Jews were seen increasingly as a foreign body foisted on Palestine by the Western Powers. The larger problem is that growing anti-Semitism and the Russian Civil War drove a huge influx of Jews to Israel.

Then the big bomb hit. The Holocaust killed 1/3rd of Jews globally and Arab states began using similar rehetoric. Jews in many cases were unable or unwilling to return to their original homes.

You're nothing but europeans larping as jews so fuck off.
Palestinians are the rightful owners of the land as they are the actual natives.

So you get a huge influx of propertyless Jews who need resources crowding into Palestine and violence and animosity pick up. Jews get their state after winning in 1948. 800,000 Palestinians end up as refugees. 850,000 Jews get expelled from Arab states and are not allowed to bring property with them. This further increases crowding and scarcity, as well as ill will on all sides, making compromise near impossible.

The fact that Israel became a rich democracy is remarkable. Most of the new residents were not from democratic states. They didn't speak a common language. The Israelis managed to ressurect a language that was dead by Christ's time as the common tounge and go from rationing food in the 1950s to an economic powerhouse in the 1960s.

It's a moral mess. On the one hand, the Jews displaced a huge population. On the other, the Arab purges displaced as many people. The Jews went on to win territory in 1967 and 1973, but only after Arabs invaded with superior numbers, jets, tanks, and artillery in wars that, at least publically, had to the goal of destroying Israel and killing or expelling all Jews from the region (the real goals were more about internal Arab politics and I doubt they thought they could actually end Israel, a nuclear state with a superpower ally).

You can see why it's a total fucking mess.

By that logic aren't the Palestinians Arabs larping as Philistines?

Isn't it fair to say that Jews and Palestinians just descend from the semitic tribes that lived in that area.

The edomites were incorporated into the Jewish religion, so were nabatean arabs. I do think Palestinians have more arabian peninsula ancestry and egyptian too.

And the arabs lived in the southern levant. A lot of nitpickery really.

Attached: 1387417751085.png (1024x1024, 26K)

No. Palestinians are Jews & Samaritans larping as (arab) muslims. Which is very funny if you think about it (but not for too long because after a while it just becomes sad).

>It's a moral mess. On the one hand, the Jews displaced a huge population. On the other, the Arab purges displaced as many people.
Muh whataboutism,

The second half was for you:

>"Talking about displaced people's on different sides of THE SAME CONFLICT is whataboutism!"

>"Hurrr Durr I'm a total fucking retard."

This

Palestinians are mosly of jewish, north levant, greek, assyrian ancestry. I've seen many palestinians with Nordic features also ( blue/green eyes - blond hair ... )

>"Hurrr Durr I'm a total fucking retard."
You are indeed.

>"Talking about displaced people's on different sides of THE SAME CONFLICT is whataboutism!"
'Justifying' violence using that is

> Posting rightful Roman territory

Attached: 1466719155054.jpg (499x600, 67K)

>Implying I justified it
>Implying I didn't point out that the reason it complicated matters is because now you had 800,000 Jews expelled by Arabs taking up the space previously occupied by the 800,000 Palestinians who were driven out by the Jews.
>Implying you're not using the term whataboutism wrong