/pectiddies/

/pectiddies/

you're attracted to masculine features, you're literally gay

And in other news, water is wet.
Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Found the soft-as-fuck man child who's bitter about getting cucked constantly by males with an actual set of balls. Keep projecting your insecurities onto the women you admire (only from afar, ofc) because any semblance of threat to your nonexistent masculinity (whether through physique, raw desirability, or work ethic) absolutely devastates you. Have no fear of ending up with a woman like these, because a fat fucking bingo-hall gremlin is probably the best you'll ever manage anyways, and she'll still probably leave due to your insecure, petty emotional instability.
Grow a set of nuts, fag. Or, of course, kill yourself, but I realize the world isn't perfect and if you don't have the wherewithal to maintain your sense of worth in the face of women with arms bigger than your scrawny chicken thighs then you certainly don't have the fortitude to do the rest of us the favour of blowing your own fucking head off. That's just life, I suppose.

ur gay

>cuckold
Jokes on you, I like when guys fuck my gf

let me guess, you thinks traps are straight because they "look" feminine

only if they have a feminine penis m'friend

*tips*

A E S T H E T I C

i honestly want to fuck her face

no its still gay because they're not girls.

is it gayer to fap to muscle girls or feminine traps?

Yo op, totally patrician taste, muscle girls are hnnnnnnng. Nothing better than a nice set of pectiddies pushed snugly into a sports bra.

does anyone here UNIRONICALLY find muscular women attractive?

You should have kept it short, now everybody knows deep down you believe him.

>does anyone here UNIRONICALLY like what I don't like
WEW

Depends on the level of muscularity. I think if a woman is natural she can be hot, as there's only so much muscle they can put on natural. Soon as they jump on the roids though attraction is gone.

Yeah
Nothing is more manly than dominating and fucking a hirl who could actually overpower you or at least could try.

Its like hunting a lion, manly as fuck if you cut it down with a knive. Rifle? Yeah you the pussy

Yes i would kill to get a fit girl. And i'm full no homo

I love mom's pasta

yes

Yeah, just not the anavar dick-clit apes being posted here

rude

Trust me they are on far more then anavar only

Thats a hot vargirl

I

yeah, but my limit's that one korra lookalike

*Blocks your path*

Their clit is probably bigger than some penises around here.

titties are those that you can bury your face into and experience a soft heavenly bliss. Now I would have to ask you what the fuck are those?

All I feel when I see these cunts is an almost overpowering urge to dominate and rape them into submission.
I want to leave them curled up, sweating, crying softly, and so completely exhausted and used that they can't even muster the energy to move out of the large puddle of their own pussy cream and semen underneath them.

All women should be required to squat

I honestly would fuck the shit out of Kristin Pope

who's that girl OP

Looks like hes got the kit off, he'll have a go in the man brah

Pectits are stupid. I will never understand females doing flat bench.

>posting a girl with fake tits
here's her before the bolt ons

Girl on the left would be perfect if she were thick instead of muscular

Wow, fucking nice, holy shit I need to wife a woman like this

>tfw no natsoc, aryan, fit, waifu to raise tons of strong, healthy, moral kids with

LAUREN IS A CUTE. A CUTE!!!

so much better, I despise fake titties

DELETE NOW

Do girls this big end up smeeling like dudes?

i would unironically be so turned on if my musclefu girlfriend called me gay when i fucked her vagina

Would be really funny to rape one raw. They think they're tough shit. Half of them roid to cope with being molested. Hnnnnnnng

>Buckeyes

team-andro pls go

>he's attracted to men with gyno

Hnnng same. But I'd rape only a virgin one and then marry her

What country do I have to sneak in to find women like this?

sauce?

If loving her is wrong so don't wanna be right.

Prefer a woman who has actual adipose fat tissue in her breast for child rearing. All that would come out of those would be whey powder

*pays the 50 copper toll without going for the speech check*

Gabrielle Lindfors

>pulling 4-5 plates this easily without even looking red in the face
this is fake as shit

not even joking, if you like that shit you are literally a faggot who loves cock

>not even joking, if you like women you are literally a faggot who loves cock
what did the blob on the right mean by this?

traps are literally gay, it's an actual male. Muscle girls are figuratively gay, because they have masculine features but are still female.

Bumper plates, so could be much lower than standard 20kg/45lb plates.

Not really.. this image is a woman with bigger arms than mine, but I would still impregnate.

Implying you'd be the one doing the impregnating?

Ay pues gracias.

>Implying you'd be the one doing the impregnating?
YES.. the only thing that is going up my ass is her tongue giving me an oral prostate massage.

Yes man, we happen to find attractive female beings

You mean he would impregnate you

>You mean he would impregnate you

You must be one of those Pansexual people. Sorry!, but NO woman has a "feminine" penis.
There are only TWO sexes.
I am a man with penis and can not get pregnant... you may think of yourself as a "man", but if you lack a penis you are a woman.

Please stop believing all this leftist progressive pan sexual shit.

No, I'm just piling on with the fact that you find that gross muscular "woman" to be attractive. I bet her clit is bigger than your dick.
Not implying that you have a small dick, I'm implying that "she" has an enormous clit. That's a man, baby

fucking disgusting

You need to grow up to appreciate the beauty of women. They all look different. I like big titted curvy woman AND flat chested tomboy pixie women.

that right knee, looks like it's going to POP any second now.

Pectiddis already sounds like an illness

I'd eat cottage cheese out her ass crack.

And I don't like cottage cheese.

>masculine features
But that is a woman and she DOES have pecs, lmao where's the ""masculine"" feature you idiot

Sauce? She so cute

A place to clean your dick from all that cheese you collected.

Its posted cunt

>a female pinning male hormones can achieve big pec muscles, thus it's completely feminine, normal and not masculine at all

>lmao where's the ""masculine"" feature you idiot
the muscular pecs and lack of titties/chest fat you idiot. Looks more masculine than most mens chests.

>when you're so desperate for (You)s you rush into the closest thread about something you don't like and start baiting

>both men and women have muscle
>but muscles are a masculine feature
pshhh kids

Yeah thanks. Is she even real? She is so perfect. She even has a dyel boyfriend

Faggot

>both men and women have hair
>therefore there is no such thing as feminine/masculine hairstyles

>both men and women have bodyhair
>both men and women have fat
>both men and women have bones
>no suck thing as having masculine/feminine bone structure, fat distribution, or body hair.
how does it feel to be born with a nigger brain?

According to your logic, lionesses are pinning male hormones like crazy. Maybe you just need to lift heavier? Or accept you have shit genetics for lifting

are you implying muscular women are feminine because female lions are muscular or am i misreading your post?

nobody can be this fucking retarded, i refuse to believe you aren't a nigger.

I would smash kris so hard, my DIIIICK

>>both men and women have hair
>>therefore there is no such thing as feminine/masculine hairstyles
Exactly right. Why, did you think men with long hair are all gay or women? Fucking lol
>both men and women have bodyhair
>both men and women have fat
>both men and women have bones
>no suck thing as having masculine/feminine bone structure, fat distribution, or body hair.
Not really I just think it's got nothing to do with muscle
>nigger brain
You tell me, I'm not the one that walked into a thread about something I don't like specifically to argue about inane shit in broken english. Thanks for bumping the thread!

>gorillas are natty
>therefore any human smaller than a gorilla is attainable natty
Humans are not identical to other animals, retard.

I'm implying that "male hormones" are an incorrect term

He's clearing talking about male/female humans. Are you autistic? (srs btw)

It's a woman, faggot. Are you attracted to men with tits?

Why does specie matter? Are you speciest? Biologically, all earthlings descend from the same creature.

I think you should read his post again
>(srs btw)
Jesus Christ, what shithole did you crawl out of?