How do I train my glutes? I want a qt bubble butt

How do I train my glutes? I want a qt bubble butt
>inb4 squats
have literally never gotten glute burn from them
>inb4 hip thrusts
if weight is low (~100lbs) then I have to do like 20 reps/set, and if weight is high then I feel them mostly in my lower back and knees
>inb4 cable kickbacks
I only feel them in my hamstrings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIFAYRU29xk
instagram.com/valeriya_bearwolf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Squat lower to get a glute pump
Sumo deadlifts
Heavier hip thrusts and lock out at the top

Lunges, gobblet squats, romanian deadlifts, taking my dick from behind...
Those tend to work.

Cable pull throughs

Single leg cable pull throughs

Single leg Hip thrusts

Bulgarian Split Squat from deficit

Bulgarian Split Squat contralaterally loaded with a dumbbell

frog pumps

"double band" hip thrusts

Google and search YouTube to see each one of these

you're welcome

If you are not feeling the glutes activate despite changing the weight in hip thrusts then your form is wrong. Check if you keep your knees out and your back remains straight without excessive pelvic flexion.

Also keep your back pressed in your scapulas or a bit lower for comfort.

In hip thrusts you can't go as heavy as possible because it's a compound lift and you tend to use your stronger muscles, that's why you feel other muscles working, which is why you need to start low: you are beggining to train a muscle that you don't use so your CNS is not used to activate it.

who is that op?

YUP

>if weight is low (~100lbs) then I have to do like 20 reps/set, and if weight is high then I feel them mostly in my lower back and knees

jesus fuck that means you don't know how to contract your glutes properly dingus. It isn't fucking black and white where you either do cardio with 2lb or 1 rep maxes, just use a weight that you can get 8-12 reps off of with a good contraction of your glutes at the top (3 second pauses are good if you want). Hip thrusts feature glutes as the main mover unlike most other lower body movements so they are key. Now here's a warmup to help you be more aware of your glute contraction:
lie down on the ground like you're about to do a glute bridge, but instead of having your feet flat on the ground, press the bottoms of your feet together, pushing against eachother as hard as possible. spread your knees apart to open your crotch, then proceed to do a glute bridge in the position. unlike a normal glute bridge, you will feel a much greater contraction in your glutes which will help you to understand the type of contraction you should be aiming for as a mental que during heavy hipthrusting. also
>b-b-but i feel it more this way
only gym noobs argue against what is proven to be right by citing that they don't "feel" it in a certain area. newsflash: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU FEEL BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT RIGHT ANYWAY. Not only that, but going by what you feel doesn't always mean it isn't working the muscle. When I do bench press, I usually feel more pressure in my triceps than chest with a standard grip because it is a bit of a weak point atm, yet my chest still grows

damn

that isnt possible with weights, she got her butt did

heavy squats. glute ham raises

She had good boobs and ass genetics all the time, she was just anorectic before. You cant have boobs and ass without some fat. Also looks like she did puberty between.

Jesus fucking shit

what? you don't need a burn or a "feel" to know you're developing your muscles you idiot

Neither of those make for a nice ass.
Also the nut draining donk in your picture is pure genetics.
It's like telling a 90lbs asthmatic weakling to do machine bench pressees to get pecs like arnold.

HOLY SHIT THIS CANT BE REAL

big booty white gf when :c

Have good genetics and eat food

s-s-sauce!?

Sauce pls

Hijacking this thread
I've made up this routine for asian gf who wants a bubble but, pic related

Is it good?

Try it out for a few months.
Keep track of her booty gains with pictures and a tailors tape.

possible natty??

There's a lot of silicone in that ass

Wow

if you're male, you'll never get a good ass

tfw no superior female ass genetics

She's going to get nine inches of this dick in her ass..well her pussy.

Her too.

>multiple different lifts
>complicated scheduling
she'll never stick with it dude. gotta keep it simple with women

no you were right about the asshole

sled pushes/sprints

weighted step-ups

split squat

lunges

death march (gleen pendlay has a video about these)

Do the lower body power day of Layne Norton's PHAT twice a week.

I did it after neglecting my lower body for awhile and wanting to catch up. After 2-3 months I would go out to bars and random girls would grab or pinch my ass all the time to the point where it was kind of annoying and I felt like I was constantly getting molested.

my favourite pic nowadays.
who dis?

heavy
ass
hip
thrusts
nigga

Fuck your inb4, single best glute exercise PERIOD. Also close second and third are kneeling squats and weighted clamshells but those are kinda gay desu

post pics of yourself first

Looks comical

...you know OP is a dude, right?

glute ham raise, sqat, dl, etc, then clamshells and resistance band work so you're not one of those people with a huge maximus and everything else underdeveloped and concave

So glad I'm straight

>she

>put on some weight to escape skellington mode
>learn to lordosis
meh

On the topic of hip thrusts, I have no way to do them between two benches like glute guy Contreras meant them to be done, how many butt gains am I cheating myself out of if I do them feet flat on the floor?

sure

>gotta keep it simple with women
man, girls are ultimate bros at the gym
they love doing extra fluff lots of high reps isolation stuff

made some adaptations to look less compound heavy

More of that pic. Screw no fap. Gimme more.

>BigBottomBehavior
All that you want and need

Bump

retard all she did was get APT and changed the angle

hip thrusts though

why not do 20 reps?

Deadlifts literaly burns my glutes out. Is this normal?

>want to get qt-tier butt
>can't squat or gain weight because swelling of thighs would trigger ED and make me wanna kill myself

just end me already

cable pullthroughs

youtube.com/watch?v=FIFAYRU29xk
>tfw will never fuck her

How about hip-thrust, romanian deadlift, bulgarian split-squat and this one machine where you throw one leg behind you and than after 10 reps the other.

>"what's up, what's up"
>soulless eyes
>close the video

I guess there's no way to keep pic related legs while having a nice butt..
The girl on your pic is gorgeous, but her legs would look fat on me (t.5'15-womanlet)

I guess I'll try some of what you said, but I don't have high hopes.

Women store their fat in their hips and ass. She's technically overweight.

gg

L U N G E S
U
N
G
E
faggot
S

>but her legs would look fat on me
those legs are sticc af
even for womanlets

dumb womanlet
there is nothing magical about the process.

youre hot af

t. 6'4 240lb lean guy

Chun?

I don't think you know what intensity means. I think you're trying to grasp at the idea of RPE. 5 reps is not a high intensity workout.

REMINDER THAT BIG GLUTES ARE NECEsSARY TO SlAY WOMEN.

LOOk AT EVERY MALE MODEL, HOLLYWOOD ACTOR AND ChADS. THEY GOT SOME NICE GLUTES

Looks better on the left

Not sure I'm getting what you say, but yeah I was thinking of RPE.

Get me some help here if you please.
Pic related is what she end up doing today (A).
Donkey kicks were done that odd sets/reps to try to get about 50 reps. She's currently doing the smallest weight at cable machine (5kg). I'm thinking about getting her to do 10x10 before trying to add some weight progress scheme. Beside donkey kicks and good-mornings, she already know how to do the lifts reasonably well.

Do you think this is good?

Forgot pic sorry

t.asslet

what are you doing on the computer sheamus who's guarding your pot of gold right now?

this is just ass shots you retard, squats can only enhance whats there not create matter

did all 15 pounds go to her ass?

>sticclet afraid of getting thick

get some meat on those thighs

what is ed

extra dick

Don't fall for the THICC meme. You look pretty good right now. Post a pic of your ass so we can make a more informed recommendation.

i need this girls name for science reasons

>five foot fifteen womanlet

eating disorder

she's some slag from Oregon, or Washington state USA who works in a coffee shoppe where all the women dress in hooker outfits.

>found out about it here. forget the name.

warning if her doing that retarded exercise in the op wasn't obvious, she's a plastic bimbo
instagram.com/valeriya_bearwolf/

I'm calling it. There's no way in hell that's just a woman's ass.

would love to stand three inches behind her while she does them. max effort doggystyle.

>plastic
Checked her insta, she already did 110 kg squat for 3 reps over a year ago
I dunno

her ass looks a bit weird though

touch and go sumo diddly for high reps (10 or more)

Focus on pushing with your hips forward (just like deadlift should be done)
go slow and controlled.
Also RDLs

So big it actually warps the light. Just look at the door frame.

Women should only be allowed to do exercises they are willing to let their fathers watch them do

it's shot through a fisheye lens

THANKS! i found it its called bikini baristas

bump