Wtf do i fix this

okay... i had some acne a while ago, and it got nasty when i popped it, turned into an abscess. 3 months later, this is what it looks like. green area fills with pus, which i have taken to draining out of spot marked x.
the red lines indicate an area that now feels like a hard scar ridge, which confuses me as it wasn't even the area that i damaged to open the sore. the purple skin is recessed. originally, the mole came off, but it grew back. how do i fix this? the top part shrank a bit when i popped it, and now only blood fills it, but the ridge and recess on the bottom seem to be topical but will not go away either (not even shrink).
any advice? not trying to go to a dermo for a single acne sore.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbuncle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. Go see a fucking dermatologist.

2. Stop picking it and stop popping it, you're creating permanent scarring at this point. Don't put shit on it, no fucking neosporin or creams or moisturizers or anything. Don't clean it with anything but luke warm water.

Let this be a fucking lesson, dirtbag.

i use peroxide face wash every day, but i haven't been scrubbing it. i only drained it bc it was a bubble. seriously hadn't touched it in 3 months, as it looked like it was healing. the ridge came up on its own, i only fucked with the top.

>peroxide face wash
NOOOO BABY NO

Fucking NO dude, what the fuck are you doing? Trust me alright, don't wash your face with ANYTHING but water, alright? An actual real-life dermatologist's opinion trumps mine of course, but peroxide? Fucking no dude. STOP NOW!!!

wait... i'm clueless. it's actually salicylic acid wash, the orange gel stuff out of a pump bottle. didn't remember bc i stocked up years' worth. it's been my go to since high school, since i used to get this kind of sore on my nose and eyebrows. anyway, the mole can't be causing any weird ingrown hair business, can it? there is one hair that sticks out of the ridge-recess line but i haven't plucked it because i feel unqualified at this point.

Yeah, you're using Neutrogena Visibly Clear I think, I've used it myself sometimes and that's actually not a bad face wash, but I wouldn't recommend using it daily, maybe twice a week, otherwise the salicylic acid is way too exfoliating for most people. If you do use a salicylic acid face wash you need to apply moisturizer afterwards too, especially if you use it daily.

However, in your case you've aggravated this sore so much that I would let the body do it's thing, the acid isn't really helping in this case to be quite honest. The face wash will only wash away dead skin cells and create new ones by "killing off" the outermost layer of your skin.

About the ingrown hairs, and I'm not a dermatologist obviously, that sounds plausible, but I still wouldn't fuck with it and I would definitely see a dermatologist if I were you. It costs money but this is your face we're talking about here and there's actual risk of infection.

Best of luck, user, and please don't fuck with this sore any more

okay, i guess the appointment is the obvious answer. i have the kind of oilrag face that if i don't wash (at least my nose, chin and eyebrow ridge) every day, those spots are covered with blackheads which inflame often. i switch to every other day around october or so, not super strict.

Can I use moisturizing lotion on my face everyday?

What about Epiduo?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbuncle

I could have lived the rest of my life without knowing that word

But now that I do I could probably use it in an insult somehow

u got MRSA on ur face :(

quit eating all forms of dairy for 3 months and i bet 95% of your acne goes away, or dont, idc if your whole face is a zit t_b_q_h

worrisome, but i doubt it. it was just a scar, smaller than now (still pretty small) for at least two months. slightly raised with a thin dark pink line. i've had instances on my chest where iblood pockets,that eventually pop in the shower after months. black sometimes. it seems like that that got infected. hmm... maybe that's even more reason to suspect staph? hopefully not related is my left eye (this is on left chin) is inflamed like half of all days.
anyway, fears validated. most likely going tomorrow.
true. i stopped dairy a while ago, oil level and hair health improved. i wash very lightly, i used to scrub tf out of my face. this is actually the first significant (>.5cm) acne in a long time.

Sulfur soap master race reporting in, looks like an infection

sorry, mobile posting.
but dammit now i feel the crawling in my skin. paranoid i'm going to get sick of mrsa in my fucking face. especially feel stupid bc my sister almost died from mrsa.
one thing: can mrsa be under the skin? because topically it doesn't seem as gross/infected looking at as what i would expect.

Options are limited, but at one point I developed an abcess on my head from a wound that didn't heal. They ended up just cutting the whole thing out and stretching the skin a bit, now I have a tiny nearly invisible scar instead of the mess and bald patch I had.

hoping this is my outcome

Yes it is swarming inside your face. Best get to diggin that infection out

Peroxides way too rough on the skin. Its an antiseptic that will dehydrate your skin and create more dead skin.

OP you need to get to a doctor immediately.

Just keep ppsting on Veeky Forums

It doesn't look infected. The redness and hardness/fluid buildup is from inflammatory process going on as a normal part of healing (unless the excretion is greenish and smells like satan's ass, it's not pus).

Do NOT put H2O2, salicylic acid or any other shit on it, you're just disrupting healing and irritating the shit out of the tissue which is why it hasn't healed yet. Keep it clean using warm water with mild soap only.
Do NOT fucking touch it. You're probably tempted to obsessively check whether it's healing but this shit takes time and fucking with it doesn't help.
Although not really necessary, you might want to keep it covered and moist with some wound healing ointment on it (ask for calves blood dialysate gel in a pharmacy, it's good shit). Moisture is good for healing wounds, and keeping it covered will keep you from fucking with it.

Should heal in up to 3 weeks if you leave it the fuck alone. Will leave a small scar that will get even smaller with time.

>t. had more skin wounds than I can count

Go to a dr you fucking idiot.

>has an abscess on face
>won't see a dr
I hope your face rots off you fucking idiot.

this shit gonna leave an ugly scar

Writing 40+ words saying absolutely nothing at all

You are a fucking idiot

>be american
>can't afford to visit a GP

This is why you always used to get people asking for advice on /b/, because of a lack of universal healthcare.

t. britbong

All you fags freaking out...just go to drugstore, but or steal triple antibiotic ointment, go home, apply to affected area. It's really not that back.

>counting the words just to point out that you dislike someone's contributions