Churchill and other Allies to blame for WW2

Why was the UK so aggressive towards Germany? It's almost as if they wanted to instigate another World War.

Attached: churchills deception.jpg (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum
youtube.com/watch?v=oSLy5qn7q7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)#The_incident
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they did

Why though? What would cause them to behave so rabidly? It seems that any instinct of self-preservation went out the window and the UK was willing to sacrifice itself and its people for a war that was -- seemingly -- unnecessary.

>Dude, just let us do whatever we want lol, we totally won't break our promises like we did with the ones we already made to you not even a year ago about Czechoslovakia, don't worry about it lol
Fuck off wehraboo

>implying the restrictions put on Germany were not so over-bearing that anybody who did not want to commit suicide would eventually ignore them

Germany had invaded Czechoslovakia and Poland without provocation and they had broken the treaties they signed that said they wouldn't do so. The UK had no reason to trust them at that point.

Attached: 1521021302706.png (774x1032, 1.12M)

>David Irving

So let me get this straight. You think that Churchill, a man who was an MP in a minority party and was considered an idiot ever since that Dardanelles fiasco, somehow masterminded WW2.

Were your mother and father brother and sister?

>Muh Versailles
A groundbreaking thought for German military theory would be not starting wars you can't win

>let off the hook multiple times after agreeing to not invade other countries but does it anyway
>gets told that if he invades Poland it will be the final straw and there will be war
>invades Poland

No, you're right. Perfidious Albion, eternal Anglo, Gott strafe England etc etc.

>masterminded

Behaving like a complete warhawk is not the same as "masterminding" an operation.

>without provocation

Why would he do it then? It seems so strange.

>Why would he do it then?
For land.

Attached: 1521099555320.jpg (900x1273, 692K)

>why would he do it then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensraum

The "push to the East" had been a meme in German culture before Germany was even a country

>Behaving like a complete warhawk is not the same as "masterminding" an operation.
Churchill wasn't in government you fucktard. He had no power to DO anything. It's like saying some random Democratic senator is the real reason the U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003.

Why is it that people who blame the Allies for starting WW2 have no fucking clue about the political situation leading up to the war?

I understand that Churchill was not the one to actually DECLARE war on Germany. Honestly, though, as I said, many mainstream scholars now accept that Versailles was draconian, and I wonder if a military conquest like Poland was necessary to ensure his people were not trapped in perpetual servitude to these other nations. Given this info, it seems like declaring war on Germany was hawkish. Did they really think that Germany was planning to invade the UK, or something? It just seems like they wanted to keep them powerless.

Attached: 1519434706388.jpg (300x357, 39K)

>Create treaty to stop Germany chimping out again
>Realize it went too far in a few places so make some concessions
>Germany chimps out again anyway
>After WW2 treaty is even harsher and abolishes the German state for a while
>Germans haven't chimped out since
I think I know what the problem was

>STill not getting the point.
Churchill. Was. Not. In. Government. Until. The. War. With. France. He. Played. Zero. Part. In. The. Decision. To. Go. To. War.

> Honestly, though, as I said, many mainstream scholars now accept that Versailles was draconian,
Really? Name 10.

> and I wonder if a military conquest like Poland was necessary to ensure his people were not trapped in perpetual servitude to these other nations.|
>Gee, I'm chafing under these crushing debts, that we stopped paying in 1932.
>And that territorial occupation, which ended in 1936
>And those arms limitations treaties, that we openly started flouting by 1937
>BUT WE'RE GONNA BE KEKED BY OTHER NATIONS IF WE DON'T ATTACK A COUNTRY THAT DIDN'T EVEN EXIST WHEN THE TREATY OF VERSAILLES WAS SIGNED! GOTTA DO IT!

You're not wondering. You're a /pol/tard shilling. Badly.

>Given this info, it seems like declaring war on Germany was hawkish.
What info? And let's not forget the numerous broken treaties, some of which were bilateral with Britain specifically, like the Anglo-German naval pact.

> Did they really think that Germany was planning to invade the UK, or something?
They thought that Germany was an out of control nation with no respect for even internal rule of law, let alone international agreement. Given the past profile of Hitler within the 5 years preceding 1939, he was a millitant, aggressive, opportunistic expansionist. The second he thought he could get away with an invasion of Britain, he'd do it.

> It just seems like they wanted to keep them powerless.
So then why not attack Germany in 1936 when he was re-occupying the Rhineland? Why sign a bilateral treaty concerning naval armaments to supersede Versailles, pissing off their French allies in the process since they weren't invited? Why are you such a lousy liar? Why allow for the Anschlusses with Austria and Czechoslovakia? Why did they let them of the reparations hook?

Because after Poland was liberated from the Slavs in 1939 there were enough Jews in England to convince the British public they should go to war with their fatherland

>Germans rearm despite Versailles regulations - Uk gives them a pass
>Germans annex Rhineland - UK gives them a pass
>Germans annex Austria - UK gives them a pass
>Germans want to annex Sudeten - UK gives them a pass
>Germans occupy whole Czechoslovakia - UK gives them a pass
>Germans invade Poland, which signed defensive pact with Britain, UK has enough and declares war on Germany
>REEEEEE ZE BRITISHE WARMONGERS
germs are below abos in logical thinking

Attached: 1521007518525.jpg (233x216, 11K)

It seems that for people accuse the Allies of provoking the war, their understanding of history includes only the Treaty of Versailles, skips 20 years and continues with the beginning of the war. To them nothing of importance happened between these dates.

Except the French invaded the Ruhr killing millions of german workers and slapping those that did not respect their dead man

Well that’s not true they at least cite some sort of mass communist uprising that had no real lasting effects, give them some credit

But it wasn't unnecessary. As soon as Hitler would finish with the East and France, he would've come for Britain.

>German culture
>before Germany was even a country
Come on now, user

Systematic german eastern colonisation happened during HRE times already before Germany technically existed. So hes not wrong.

Excuse me I think you mean zillions

What was the suspension of reparation payments?
What was the abrogation of the naval limitations?
What was the Remilitarization of the Rhineland?
What was the Anschluss with Austriaz?
What was the Sudetenland Crisis?
What was the Munich Treaty?
What was the Phony War?

Germany was allowed to get with all sorts of bullshit and broken promises. At any of the above points, since 1932, the Entente nations had a causus belli against Germany?

They showed nothing but tolerance.
I want /pol/tards to fucking leave.

Attached: 1502674222498.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

Why do people still believe this considering that the appeasement policies of Britain before the war are very well known? A look at this picture should be a useful first step in assessing which country actually desired war.

Attached: 1492224687296.png (685x397, 30K)

"The envy in the same way . . . the same men who back then got Germany into World War One. The ‘Mr. Churchill’ started immediately to agitate. The ‘Mr. Eden.’ And then of course the jews, with Hore Belisha at the forefront . . . the smear campaign began, year after year . . .

They said, ‘Yes, he (Adolf Hitler) is arming himself.’ Yes, I have always done that. They also asked me, “Why do you have then the SA if you want peace? Why did you create the SS, when, however, the only thing you want is fraternity?” Because there are people who do not want it! And I wanted to show them that I was prepared too for the other case."

Compared to the 1871 Treaty of Versailles, and the The Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, Germany's reparations, land-losses, and demilitarization were extremely manageable thanks in part that the UK and US representatives didn't vitriolically hate the notion of France not being the leader of continental Europe. It was only because the US immediately dipped because Wilson refused to get any congressional support that the system fell apart enough for Germany to bankrupt itself enough to change popular consensus on the treaty.

>parroting 80 year old propaganda

Attached: Existing_282f64_6373820.jpg (1200x858, 107K)

Damn, 80 years old. WW2 is getting old.

>Because there are people who do not want it
Ah yes, Britain certainly did not want peace, which is why they spent far less on their military than the Germans did in the years preceding World War II, and even during it.

Fake quotes thread?

>parroting 80 year old propaganda but from the other side

Germany wanted peace with Britain. Britain did not reciprocate and instead started WW2.

Attached: anglos fall victim to propaganda.jpg (1352x1736, 1.3M)

And perpetuated the war, I should add.

Damn Brits! Not letting us invade their allies in peace! Have they got no honour?

Now, pray tell, what did the so-called German "peace proposal" consist of?

Le Germanatora

"Yes he did. The details of his final peace offer to Churchill are still protected under the British Official Secrets act, which was due to become public in 2017, but which has been extended for another unprecedented twenty years.

The Foreign Office has never revealed why these British files remain sealed. Usually, under the UK Official Secrets Act, documents considered to be sensitive 'secret' files can be kept from the public for either 30 yrs, 50 yrs or for the lifetime of persons mentioned in them. None of which apply in this case.

So another pertinent question would be: ‘Why haven't any of these peace proposals from Hitler ever been made public, and why are they still not available to historians?’"

HMMMMM. Maybe they suspect that the public will be outraged that their leaders sent millions of their own young men to DIE for no reason.

Googling that text the only source is... fucking QUORA! Try again with a scholarly source stormtard.

Go ahead and find those proposal documents, then. Go ahead, Ill wait.

Rekt

>rom.ac
good nigga

Attached: jdecwardayexp.jpg (300x200, 19K)

>a fucking tabloid publication
really nigga

>Germany lost a war to a country that didn't even exist because they couldn't trade with the Jews they didn't want to trade with anyway
Can't make this shit up, the absolute fucking state of Wehraboos

oi, don't lump wehraboos in with actual nazis friend. Us wehrbs are a simple folk.

>Germany lost a war because the Jewish interests in Russia, UK, and US acted in unison to vilify them

FTFY

I mean I'd boycott germany after kristallnacht too if i was a merchant

(((Nuremburg trials))) were rigged and unfair. Jews have been kicked out of 109 countries for a good reason.

>Germany couldn't win against untermenschen
And you idolize these fucking losers?

Attached: 1519490631263.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Population of Britain and Russia: 236M
>Population of Germany: 67M

And they still needed US aid. Kek.

>Attack someone Britain has a defensive pact with
>WAAAAAH WHY DID NIGEL DECLARE WAR ON ME

>Lose even harder than the first war
>I-it took five of you so we won

Attached: 1518979184284.gif (480x270, 463K)

>67 million
plus 44 million from italy, 10 million from hungary, 20 million from romania, 3 million from slovakia, 6 million from bulgaria, 14 million from yugoslavia, 7 million from croatia, 4 million from finland is 175 million total pop from european axis countries alone, not counting foreign volunteers. Add in the kingdoms of Iraq and Thailand, as well as Japan, and that number shoots up to 268 million.

Arguing with anti-Germans is like arguing with a /pol/tard. You can point at well-established facts, use flawless logic and yet they will just spout memes and strawmen. Do they think this makes them "intelligent"? "Witty"? Yes. unfortunately. Unfortunately... it is well known how the anti-German is not much different from a primary schooler who read his first factual book in their argumentation. Thrice unfortunately their knowledge on the topic is for the most part as lacking as that of a primary school child, as well.

One a previous not of what I said in the beginning, it should not be surprising, as most of them indeed are /pol/tards.

He didn't. Czechoslovakia provoked him with the oppression of German--speaking minorities, and Poland was not only occupying German land, but slaughtering ethnic Germans right at Germany's doorstep. You can believe t he mainstream Jewish narrative or listen for yourself:
youtube.com/watch?v=oSLy5qn7q7c

>10 million from hungary, 20 million from romania
>Yugoslavia and Croatia counted seperately

Can you please cite anything besides wintersonnenwende.com or Hitler speeches with dramatic music as evidence? It would go a long way in making your argument more persuasive.

>breaks literally every promise he made with the UK
>lol why dont the UK trust him this time?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Settlement

Gee, I wonder why German-speaking peoples were being oppressed over there, user. Probably because a certain tribe was clashing with them.

Attached: IMG_5223.jpg (1254x1787, 568K)

>ctl+F czechoslovakia
>0 results
try again sweetie

This is about Poland, nigger

Then why did you say
>Czechoslovakia provoked him with the oppression of German--speaking minorities
?
Also, source on the oppression of german-speaking minorities?

>millions
Acht das ist ein neu kalamitie!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)#The_incident

Of course Wikipedia claims it was mostly Nazi propaganda, but they even concede the fact that the German population had been dwindling during the interwar period, and violence between the groups was getting more common.

Also, after Germany left the UN, those Germans who were left in Poland lost their right to appeal to the UN and were effectively politically powerless. It may have been an excuse to claim territory, but ethnic violence and oppression was occurring.

Sorry not UN, League of Nations

The UK was responsible for WWII.

Because the Treaty of Versailles didn't go far enough like the French wanted and the perfidious Anglo wanted Germany to be strong enough to make sure France couldn't conquer Europe.

>The rights and conditions of the German minority in Poland were far better than that for the 1,5 million Polish minority in Germany. Most of the Polish cultural activists ended up in the German concentration camps.
oh no no no no

Interesting take on it, but yeah shoulda exploded Germany into the HRE and given bits off to bordering nations.

Bloody Sunday didn't even happen until AFTER the invasion of Poland, so obviously it couldn't have been a fucking justification to invade.

They weren't, stormfag. Read Brest-Litvosk for a REAL harsh treaty. Germany got off lightly for what they had done.

Another thread of stormfags getting assraped. Many such cases, I'll wait to see if they start using metapedia next.

>August 2, 1940
>"avoid war on the continent and join against Stalin's Bolshevik efforts"
>August 2, 1940

Two important details here that the casual stormfag might miss. One, Stalin was ALLIED with Germany in 1940, and the two were in the process of sharing military and engineering secrets between each other. Secondly, and slightly more importantly, the reason Stalin was eating everything in Eastern Europe at the time was because Hitler was allowing him to. That alliance that I mentioned? It explicitly separated Europe into German and Soviet territorial spheres, and everything Stalin had taken since September 1939 was right up to the line Hitler said he was free to take.

Attached: really fires those neurons.png (436x454, 417K)

I was talking about the events leading up to the event. Sorry that went over your head.

Whover added the text for whatever ad-hoc message they were conveying probably meant: Hitler wished to ally with Britain in hopes of having aid against Russia.

>I was talking about the events leading up to the event. Sorry that went over your head.
=German aggression and German collaborators shooting at Polish soldiers? Because this is the reason why it happened.

And you completely miss the point. According to that, Hitler was trying to convince Britain to stop fighting him to give him aid AGAINST HIS OWN FUCKING ALLY. Do you really think anyone would trust Hitler at fucking all?

>I was talking about the events leading up to the event
You didn't provide any evidence of said events, the only link you could find was to Bloody Sunday.

Do you think Stalin would have attacked Germany first, if they had remained allies?

>Czechoslovakia provoked him with the oppression of German--speaking minorities,
Do you have a source on that? The Germans invaded even after getting all the Sudaten lands.

this

oh no no no no not this again

Attached: osfwt.png (960x1378, 2.44M)

>Poland liberated from the Slavs

Are you a complete retard?

He's not wrong. Nazis wanted to literally liberate Poland from Slavs by killing all of them lmao.

kek

Quora is not a source, samefag.

>millions

Stormfaggots once again in charge of actually knowing what happened in WW2.

other reply to this is right. What exactly do you think the Germans would have done if they won?

Why didn't big bad Britain just sit on their island and let us conquer all of Europe unopposed :(((

>bloody Sunday
>used as an argument against the Poles

Every day my hate for pol rises. Can't believe I bought into some of their memes years ago.

>Anglo policy is to not let any continental power go around and dominate Europe
>OMMMMMG THESE ANGLOS TRULY HATE ARE THE WORSE NOT ACCEPTING OUR OFFER

this is your brain on not using critical thinking

Attached: 1466015259874.jpg (3704x2032, 2.35M)