How often should you refeed while cutting?

How often should you refeed while cutting?

never you weak filled faggot

>That meal
i want to go to there

you have to eat everyday idiot

every sunday just eat at maintenance, which would be like eating a pizza hut pizza, then a protein shake. Metabolism slow down is a thing when cutting for EXTENDED periods of time so it helps. Don't be the faggot who has only been cutting for 6 days and thinks he needs a refeed on the 7th.

I do it once a week.
Worked great for me so far.

>Character eats like shit
>Has no endurance or motivation to do any cardio
>Has the body of Tina Fey

Ah, television.

this

Depends on your bodyfat percentage.
if you're fat too obese then once every two or so weeks or so
If you're just slightly overweight too chubby once a week
If you're normal but are trying to cut low once ever 3-4 days.

You also need a total month long diet break every few months 2-3 week long break every few months.
Not sure about when.

Lyle Mcdonald talks about diet breaks extensively. Go look up his talks on youtube.

t. dyel

Refeed days, not pigout, are fucking important in a cut.

>t. never had a six pack

Whatever you say, fatboy.

So, If I've been losing weight for a while, made great progress, It's alright to eat at maintenance for a while?

I've been eating maintenance as my "cheat" since I hit a real slow period and a pretty much hit a wall at the gym.

I really should just cut harder, but it's a pain. It's harder to balance out the right amount of protein in so many calories.

>dont cheat on your cut
>>fatboy
did you pass the 4th grade cletus?

Eating at and SLIGHTLY above maintenance for a week or so might actually help you lose weight.
Look up the woosh effect and how thyroid function is affected by strict diets.

Just eat more of what you already eat
Insteading of eating 2 cups of oatmeal, eat 3 or 4
Makes it easier to avoid the temptations like "just one slice of pizza" that can end up turning into a binge

>It's alright to eat at maintenance for a while?

If you want to keep cutting, no. You'll break your habit of eating below maintenance and create a new one of eating at maintenance. It will be hard to re-create a habit of being hungry.

Try ECA stack. Gives good energy and has a good appetite suppressant.

Fuck off, dyel. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

Also, I forgot to mention:

Fucking learn to love tilapia.

>The adults are trying to have a conversation.
do you beat your right hand too bubba?

>for a week or so
Welp, time to cut again.
My problem is that Tuna is absolutely perfect for cutting, by the numbers, but it can get pricey and there's mercury paranoia.
I got canned sardines in water, but it's not as strict of a cut.

Not to mention Skyr. It's great by the numbers, but the drink version that I find more tolerable is a bit pricey, and my skin is kinda shit and I wanted to cut out some dairy for a while.

I've gone from 230-ish to 190 so far, I'm committed 'till I see abs. It's just frustrating when I hit a plateau the first time and I was still doing everything right as far as I could tell.

Feeling "hungry" was never an issue. I'll be fine on that front.

>tilapia
This might help my problem.

No they aren't lmao.
They're just a tool to keep you on track and not binge/break your diet.

Except they're not a tool to keep you on track but a tool to boost your leptin levels.

>needing to google leptin