/plg/ Panzer Lifting General

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

only oly lifters go to heaven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the fastest way to get to a 315 bench without just eating more? What programs are great for bench?

Depends on where you're at and what you've been doing up to this point.

bench more

I'm throwing up and wish.I was dead AHHH

beta as fuck

if you dont basically dry hump females when they fail a squat after asking you to spot them you are a nu-male beta orbiter

Yelling light weight

nice blog

>girls bend over in gym in spandex shorts
>cant help but rape stare at their vaginas bulging out

CAUSE IM ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE EDGE AND IM ABOUT TO BREAK

Catholic cuck

Nice blog limpdick

This sounds like some terrible armchair alpha advice coming from a man who is too autistic to act around girls, and obsessively orbits a girl he will never meet.

It's a sad blog :(

God bless user

Just started working again after 2 years of NEEThood and I'm wondering how the fuck people eat as soon as they wake up. I don't feel hungry until an hour or 2 after waking up and don't get a lunch break until 12. Are protein bars the best option for this dilemma?

Just drink some milk

I might day so everyone better say goodbye to me

Gad Bass yUr sÖl Anan. I am a Catholic 2

I need this. I'm about to die

@43004293
no.

That's rude. I'll die and not even get a (you)

Save your money and hard-boil some eggs instead.

I'm a fucking idiot and hate drinking. Its so fucking shit

Shit blog

I'm a complete noob with a 200 lb 1rm (6'7 215), never lifted seriously before. I've heard traditional linear progression programs are not as effective for bench as others

youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

At 6'7 215, 'eat more' is going to be part of any solution.

But realistically, bench for most people needs more volume than the squat and dead (no, I don't know the actual reason behind that with any certainty). Lotta people right now are nuthugging RTS programs and they seem to work pretty well on that front.

I'm in a lof of pain right now so its hard to bl0g

You're clearly doing fine

Right. Okay. Guess I'm not in a lot of pain.

Autocorrect is making me seem a lot more composed right now

You're the kind of guy that thinks he tries hard at lifting, too.

I don't even lift????? Wait where am i

Oh I dropped my wallet so I'm out at 2am looking for it

LIFE SUCKS

They can be fine. I went from 200 3x5 to 250 3x5 on SS. Depends on how much muscle you already have.

>Reason
Smaller muscle groups

who here

>mental GDE

Reporting in

_ry _ _rd_r

>Try harder in wanting to off myself
Okie dokie

Yes, try harder in wanting to off yourself from GDE'ism.

Friendly reminder that not reproducing is a prerequisite of being a GDE.

I'm probably in between beginner and intermediate as a lifter, do I really need to be having 200g of protein to build up my muscles or is that for when I lift heavier weights? I only bench 115lbs currently to give you an idea of where I'm at

>finish training at the same time as the ipf 500+ wilks faggot
>go to the shower together
>notice the needle marks on his butt (no homo)

rly makes u think

I am a 200 lb man and I eat around 150 a day so I am going to go with no

to be the best you have to cheat

we established this already

Didn't think so, I think all those 'protein calculators' are for people with low body fat%

How much do you weigh and at what height because eating more is likely the best way to do it.

what kinda pathetic faggot has to include his own name ni the subject because nobody else will?

sad dyel

who here /hasn'tliftedinaweek/

Literally just an average girl stop this meme
I'm about to rest for a week because it helps to do it every 3 months apparently

I lost my wallet and license 2 days before I really needed them

I hate myself so much. I might kill myself for being such a worthless cunt.

F to M?

Based on LBM, rather. 2g/kg is a safe bet on being enough, but it's a bit unnecessary high for most people not on a cut. Try different ratios and write down how you recover between sessions. Adjust up if you feel like shit, don't adjust or adjust slightly down if you feel good.

Am I the only one here who actually likes their life?

I've been running the sheiko program posted here for about 8 weeks, and I feel majorly burned out. I wasn't even able to do one of the workouts. Should I take a week off? What do you guys normally do in this situation?

Probably. People love to tell me I would be happier if I went outside more and worked 5 days a week but it's all a big distraction and doesn't do shit

>be depressed and mentally ill my entire life
>2 suicide attempts
>never mention it to anyone, including family
>after years of attemps finally find meds that help me out
and now its some kind of gay trend to talk about overcoming all your issues on fucking facebook or tumlbr what the fuck i hate normies literally making up problems to get good boy points online fuck

>and I feel majorly burned out. I wasn't even able to do one of the workouts.

Okay so I worded that incorrectly. I did complete 8 weeks, but on the beginning of one of the weeks I was just unable to complete Monday's session.

What meds please help, I've been on 2 anti-depressants and they both did nothing

drop your maxes with like 10-20% depending on how fucked you are, try not to reduce total amount of sets

clozapine, but im schizo as well as the mood stuff

>schizo
You browse /x/?

ive taken a look at it. tend to not believe 99% of the stuff i see there since a lot of it seems like what i used to believe when i was in psychosis.

i love all of you /plg/ :)

>Probably. People love to tell me I would be happier if I went outside more and worked 5 days a week but it's all a big distraction and doesn't do shit
That "big distraction" is life.

That's why I want off this ride

nice blog

Thank you its been a while since someone posted my latvian princess

>drop your maxes with like 10-20% depending on how fucked you are, try not to reduce total amount of sets

Sounds good, appreciate it! I'll see how tomorrow goes.

Wtf joke stealer

Luv u 2 fren

I'm gonna sleep for 200 hours

yo where my boy isley at?

>stop powerlifting
>start bodybuilding
>squat bench and dead once a week on different days
>body feels immensely better

Fuck powerlifting I'm not going back

Just take deloads.

I wonder what isley possibly could be doing at 5am

>not having hypertrophy blocks and deloads

Sounds like you're just shit at programming

slepin

> Cut frequency intensity and volume
> Body feels better
Wow you're a real innovator. Thank you for telling me this great discovery

Nah I'm good niggas

People do that shit and still fuck themselves up. Powerlifting is just retarded and I did it for 5 years so I'm not some fag like panzer just trolling this thread

Lifts?

535 330 585

You should have been lifting for fun, if you did PL for the physique you fucked up in the first place.

>tfw switching to shoulder width bench grip, high bar and conventional
Feels weak lads but it's somehow super comfy, especially high bar.

>only oly lifters go to heaven
>meanwhile cant even c&j 105 with a 190 for reps squat
reminder that rebeka snatches more than you c&j

He was sleepin but now he at work having fun

2.5 weeks here

what should I be doing then?

>doing it for the physique

Where did I ever say that? I did it to compete. I'm over that shit. It's terrible on your body

No, I like mine. Been with gf for 10 years almost, just got a cat, full time work isn't particularly stressful and doesn't feel like work 90% of the time. Side income of literally being paid to indulge in nerding out on programming and technique. Will be healthy enough to get back to competition next year.

The only improvements to make are material shit like getting a car, owning our own house etc. If you can mentally downgrade how important that is, don't engage with how wealth is seen as social status you'll have a much happier life. And you'll know your friends like you for who you are, not what you represent.

Inconsistent lifter, decent form and pretty weak but not rank beginner weak

Where do you start?

Nuckols?
SS last phase?
Something else?

Barely matters really. The important thing is to find a program that you like the look of, matches your goals and that you'll bloody well stick to. I like Nuckols stuff (he's a really good guy in general, I actually got some coaching from him when he first started out) but if you aren't big on minimalist training then something else is gonna be better suited. Best program in the world ain't worth shit if it can't get you in the gym.

Cardio and conditioning on top of that rarely hurts as well.

Where do UK bros buy their lifting shoes?

I need something solid that will last for years and miles of barbell ROM.

Don’t care about absolute cost, but I care about relative value and bang for buck.