Would you drive 49 miles to fuck this milf? Fitness related because she is a personal trainer

Would you drive 49 miles to fuck this milf? Fitness related because she is a personal trainer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PN2rLtW3sNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

49 miles is like, 2 hours max. YES

>milf
That term means nothing anymore.

i would drive 200

>watch as op drives out and can't get it up

My brother goes to asu lol

not that one, but 49 miles aint too bad on a highway or freeway

Her bio

I'm triggered

49miles is 1 hours max dude

> a haggard old man-jawed bitch
> still thinking she's worth a young handsome ripped dude

Is it seriously that easy for bitches? If you are 6'0 handsome and muscular you should be doing waaaaay better, even if you are milf hunting.

Speed limit is 65. It's 1hr.

Found the inner city fag

Post all her pics so we can better help you decide.

stupidest question ever!

Drive 49? Hell, I'd walk 500 miles, and I'd walk 500 more if she was into anal.

The only milfs I'm driving 49 to see are Ava Devine or diamond Jackson.

dude its free pussy aint no one gonna marry the bitch, are you really this dense?

People are still gonna bite so why the fuck not?

49 miles isnt really that far, we're talking a one hour drive? MAYBE 1:30 with traffic. But would i drive that far for that? Hell fucking no

she'll get it at least for a lay

there's no such thing as the wall for some women. there's always a thirsty guy

Who guarantees that you will fuck her? Even if you get to the point and she says yes its a possibility she might flake. How are you planning to go about this?

Plenty of black dudes would hit that no problem

But if youre a half decent male in your 20s and youre hitting that, you have seriously fucked up somewhere in life

I have a huge dick. I've snapped it to her and she is interested. Just not sure if it is worth my time.

Over half a century old and this bitch is still picky...

disgusting
absolutely not

i would take public transport, get rejected and still consider it a pretty good day because at least she would have talked to me

I have a gf (25) but if shit goes sour with her, I'm jumping on tinder and fucking/hooking up with as many rich old roasties as I possibly can. One eventually has to decide I'm a keeper and I want a Ducati but can never justify the expense of buying a brand new vehicle first hand. I've also always had a hard-on for older women and since I'm no longer the babyfaced 6'2" lanklet I used to be, they are constantly checking me out.

Now you're talking! However you have to decide if it's worth going there, gas cost, most importantly your time because its 98 miles. The idea of driving to a depreciated pussy's doorstep kinda turns me off, plus you cant teach an old dog new tricks if she doesn't like it in the ass by the age of 52 its not much you can do. Ask her to come to you since you got a big dick and don't care, put the bitch in her place.

>tfw I feel like I'm a half decent male in my 20s
>haven't gotten laid since my gf dumped me a year and a half ago

How can you not be sexually active these days? It has never been easier to get laid.

Fuck women. Just go out and root hookers and then go on tinder while you do it. You probably reek of desperation and there is little difference between a chick who fucks for money and a chick who fucks for presents and attention.

Holy mother of myths. Assuming we discount dating apps, it's very fucking difficult. People simply dont want to interact anymore.

I'm a loser without friends and live with my parents

>It has never been easier to get laid.
for chad*

ain't no girl gunna settle for joe average when chad thundercock is willing to smash her at a moment's notice.

I'm the same but I live with my gf.

>Diamond Jackson
Fucking gross bro basically a tranny

>Leilanni leeane
>Kiara mia
Goat

Would. Sugarmama potential?

>assuming we discount dating apps
...Why? Why would you do that you fucking NEET?

>grow up
>dad is desu a loser. Short, fat, very awkward
>didn't teach me any manly values growing up
>had to learn a lot of things the hard way
>always thought about having a son and raising him how my dad didn't so he could be successful in school, with girls, know how to interact with other men, know what kind of morals and integrity a man should have
>2017
>dating culture is fucked beyond repair
>haven't had sex in over a year
>will probably never get married or have kids

Why live at this point desu

Her face looks like someone put a plastic bag on a bicycle seat
fuck no

Because dating apps are cesspools of hideous or at best decent women with unrealistic standards and literal trash? See example in OP

Pretty sure I was served this sea organism in a cup with tangy sauce at pf changs

>No ass
That's a deal breaker for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=PN2rLtW3sNg

I'd drive 49 miles to the opposite direction

hell yeah

Blue board you dingus

California fag enters the thread

Then you are most likely not half decent.

Give me some credentials for "half decent" Maybe I misunderstood

Well for one a half decent male wouldnt go without sex for a year and a half

>6 ft cutoff to fuck milfs
Brb going to hang myself from my power rack

fucking lel. women live life on easy mode

m8, I would fly to America to hit that.

>52
no you retard

Sure they would. There's a lot of reasons it could happen

Here's what I have going for me
>6' 210
>college educated
>firefighter, so not rich but decent job
>white
>bench 330 squat 500 and dead 550 so I'm in pretty good shape
>dress in nice clothes
>wear cologne, brush teeth twice daily, keep a light tan

If that's not half decent I'm going to remove myself from the gene pool cause it's not worth it

>haven't fucked in four months
>only flat chicks messaging me on okcupid

Found the Cali fag

>those stats
what da fug. you must have a really gymcel face then, if you're not pulling bitches

No, wouldn't even turn my head to look

>I love 6 foot tall
>be 5'10"

2 inches is so close yet so far away from glory

Assuming this is not bullshit, you should be getting laid easily. You must be insufferable to be around in person or something

made me kek

do what I do: claim 6 foot on the profile, then immediately order the woman to kneel when you meet for drinks. fifty percent of the time it works every time

>tfw 5'10.5"

Make it stop please

happy for you op but these threads make me sad.

i wish a woman wanted me. no matter how fit you are, 5'6" is a death sentence in dating.

but good job op, go smash

>college educated
>becomes firefighter

Well that's your problem. Shit decision making.

not true bro, know multiple manlets from my hometown with prime gfs

feelsbadman

Maybe, probably

Lol true. I worked in the business world for a few years out of college and couldn't stand it though

I dont know. I try but I don't have much success. I never do good on Tinder, although most of what I have read has said stay away from Tinder if you're short.

I haven't had a date in forever. I'm in great cardio shape and just started lifting a couple months ago. Maybe something will change when I start seeing results

>was 5"10 at 23
>took hgh and glucosamine hcl
>try to stand up straight always
>6"0 now

>Tfw 1.82m (5 foot 11.69 inches)
reeee

Absolutely, but I'm afraid I don't meet her criteria.

stop being a sadfag and just not care. next time you see a cute girl in the wild just say something to her and if she responds well keep going. the key is to view every girl as trash until proven otherwise when you actually get to know her

>firefighter
Nigga tell me about yo shit. This is something I have considered falling back on, how's it go as a job?

That's hard to do though. PUA is a meme anyways.

usually works the opposite way for me
>dont know then, dont assume shit
>get to know them
>find out they're party girl houghrs
>mfw

Literally disgusting. Enjoy mouth and dick herpes OP

What do you want to know? It has its goods and its bads like everything. Overall I enjoy it though and wouldn't do anything else honestly

Getting into a good dept in a well known city is tough and background checks are comparable to police dept backgrounds. If you partied hard and did a lot of drugs and don't know many upstanding citizens types you're not very likely to get a very good gig.

5'11" with real bad upper back scoliosis

If i get it fixed hopefully I'll be like 6'1"

What do I say brehs

Am I being memed? Wouldn't even drive one mile 2bh

the good thing about this is that you know what she wants, its pretty simple and straightforward, a lot of younger bitches could learn a thing or two from her

I havent had sex in 7 years, whats your point?

>And you proved i have good tastes in women

Or

>Good thing i also have bad tastes in girls

Accept that you got btfo and move on.

I haven't had sex in 18 years.

Step up faggots

Call her a cunt

She's fat

>Is it seriously that easy for bitches?
Yes.
In this generation, if you're born a woman, it's like living life in easy mode.

dont be a sadcunt man

go meet girls in real life tinder is a fucking meme girls use for validation unless youre a 8/10 Chad

None of you faggots can take a joke from a girl. In the end she said he was her type, it was a flirty insult.

I bet you have a good taste in pastries though you fat beetch

>In the end she said he was her type
The fuck are you even on about?

>taking any response Veeky Forums gives toward dating sites as serious

literally fiona from shrek

>mfw got bullied by Israeli qt today
>be in class
>flirting with her all class
>cleaning up equipment at the end
>were at the sink together
>drop a vial by accident
>"whats the matter user, you nervous?"