Which muscle groups are prefered by the 2017 woman?

Guys im a jacked tall man really attractive but my last gf took a number on me and I havent gone out on a date in over 2 years. Im also old now 29 and being lonely is no fun so i decided to go on a date with this butterface that is legit 2/10 but her teddies are 9/10 and I think she may have a cute footpussy so anyway we're meeting up tomorrow for a drive and I want to get back into it so im sure I'm gonna get a boner seeing her teddies and her succulent footpussy so should I during the drive sort of lead her hand to my boner as a joke? I was hoping I'd say give me your hand jokingly and ask her to close her eyes mid drive so she thinks im gonna give her a flower or a gum but instead ill lead her end to my rock hard bulge? Any advice would be great also what muscle groups are MOST liked by women in 2017? Thanks Veeky Forums

if you are jacked then why worrying about what muscles women prefer ? you fucking betacuck

Forearms

2-1-4-3

idk man that move seems a tiny bit rapey for a first date

3-2-1-4

>what is a disguise thread for dating advice for lonely jacked men

Kys newfag

Biceps
Shoulders
Lats

They get crazy for abs as well, but it's not like you're shirtless most of the time

this

the heart
nah jk it's abs

These

Traps and lats

How is your ordering working?

Does the number you're stating correspond to the girls's order left to right, and the order you're stating them in correspond to their ranking?

or

the number you state corresponds to their ranking, the order you rank them in is left-to-right

??

Glutes by far. I was skeptical when I read it but Im pretty solid now and today talking to a girl in the gym she said that every girl envys my glutes

Good taste. 2's ass is thic as fuck

I'm not surprised OP.

Feminism has really brainwashed woman.
You just need to look at the facts.
10 years ago there were only a few guys who consider them selves heterosexual and have sworn off woman. Now there are millions who identify as migtow.
For fucks sake mate, I know a woman in her 50s a butterface single mother, she actually thinks shes to good for guys who aren't millionaires this dumb slut actually told me this.
Just don't waste your time with western woman unless they were raised traditionally.

>OP asks what muscles chicks like
>you go off on some weird mgtow rant because you read the word "woman"

ДУШA

I like the idea with you leading her Hand on your bulge. Is something i have done couple of times. If you feel that she wants you, do it. Usually i try to kiss them first or im in a good positions that after touching my dick i can kiss them. I have never done it for the first time while driving. If you go out with her, somewhere to eat or something, ALWAYS sit next to her and NOT in front of her.
Fuck the ugly slut hard, like this is your last Training!

calves...

>footpussy

Neck muscles, do hanging neck raises with a rope, do us all a favor.

>dont understands slut Rankings
never going to make it

abs, dick

1-2-3-4
lol

Also known as the credit card sliders.

I've never actually met someone this autistic.

Forearms and neck, obviously. Well according to Veeky Forums2017 that is.

4/3/2/1

just help me faggots

the order is the ranking, the numbers are their name from left to right (1-4). That's how people do fuck marry kill, and usually how we rank sluts on Patagonian m&m shelling forums.
2-1-3-4

congrats you are one of the girls
cope harder SS victim
delts (all three heads)
anyone who says "m-muh glutes" or "m-muh quads" is delusional and has never been with a girl.

they dont care about delts per se, but they do want that v taper, wide back and narrow waist.

They love glutes.
One woman(older one, they are more direct about it most of times) straight out told me she wants to slap my ass at work.
One girl complimented my legs, just today latina hot af chick at work said that i look "thick" on chest.

Neck is unironically also huge game changer when people face you.

>One woman(older one, they are more direct about it most of times) straight out told me she wants to slap my ass at work
old women are disgusting. also I get the general vibe that this whole "women like men's butts" is role reversal for the sake of being cheeky. like they're saying "h-haha we were objectifying you all along as well, who's laughing now h-haha, nice butt, faggot, I wanna slap the hell outta that shit so bad"
this and the general "tomboyish girls are cute" are the only reasons I see. because they don't actually like glutes, or at least not as much as the consensus seems to claim.

the wallet women love a huge wallet

>DELET

your plan is just horrible lol

/thread

>Being this sexually frustrated

>footpussy
noice

>footpussy
This is the reason you are alone

kek

Shoulders and forearms

Hairy or hairless?