even got a fat white women to tell the white males they're scum

Beat the FUCK out of this curry looking motherfucker
Pakistan zindabad

>even got a fat white women

seems like an accurate potrayal of America to me

>being bullied by an indian guy

that's pretty close to the bottom of life, I think

beat his ass, kid looks what, 14?

hows it feel knowing your entire national identity is the result of an MI5 psyop from the 40's?

what did mika do to you?

don't know
i live in america so like half and half

he got a gf before me because he knew his way around the streets

he's swedish, that girl is a hostage

>"Give me your lunch money or you and I are fighting"

I'm assuming because of the title of the picture and the greentext that this is what happens in the Spider Man movie? Who the fuck would be intimidated by this little faggot?

Spiderman?
but he'll probably do some get back at the bully or save the bully thin when he gets the powers

It looks like Bollywood ripping off Japan.

"How many fucking times have I told you kid you'll never be a Chad like me. Fucking manlet."

kek i see it

Gee Pajeet! How come your mom lets you layer two polos?

"no"

Have you ever called someone a shitskin in real life?

beat his dick with my anus, rip his balls with my mouth i bet they smell like rotten curry

Ugh just look at this "diversity." To think that after only a few hundred years of existence America would do this to itself. You won't even have a cultural identity of f you keep this this up.

Wait what? Explain this

point out that im considerably bigger than him and that fighting me might no be his best choice?

He's clearly a pajeet, and a villain,so in the tradition of his people I will fight him, and his multiple henchmen who appear in the scene from practically nowhere, including the huge bodybuilder with no shirt.
I wil then perform a dance number with the pretty girl from school declaring my undying love.

>thinking having muscles means you know how to fight
When will gymcels ever learn

No one will ever believe you're a white guy with that name Pajeet. Come back to me when you have a real tech support name.

>white
Not quite