Doing heavy paused benchpress

>doing heavy paused benchpress
>4 sets of 3
>on my third set
>last rep is coming up really slowly
>almost about to finish extending
>some guy rushes over and grabs the bar from my hands
Where can I get a "fuck off I don't need a spot" shirt?
Or would it be too autistic to get a caution tape and wrap the bench press with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmddgtfy.net/?q=valsalva manuever
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bench in a rack with safeties
there, never have to deal with that shit again.
>tfw get to push myself as much as I want, no worries

Is that webm real

fukking keked

>bench press with safeties
>worrying about hurting yourself on the bench
>literally killing your gains
Just how dyel are you?

No, notice how the weight almost floats down to hit chest when he is stuck, pretending it's heavier than it is

At the end he then presses it up like nothing all of a sudden

Fake and gay

You just say I got this. If you cant say that then you arent breathing right anyway and need to lower the weight.

lmddgtfy.net/?q=valsalva manuever
Also he grabbed the bar before I even noticed him, user

dude same shit happened to my at my uni. some fuckin pajeet came up to my bench when i was doing incline and stepped up to fucking spot me on my 3x6 with 190. Fucking idiot saw me grinding out my last rep and creeped up behind and tried to assist. luckily i locked out as soon as i saw his weird fuckin face and told him "never fucking do that again", as i unracked the weight and gave him a look that probably forever scared him away from the weight room, havent seen him sense

Also >potentially hurting yourself to tell someone to fuck off right in the middle of a heavy lift, causing lack of stability

>come to new country to make a better life for myself
>get a gym membership to see if i can make friends
>see the weird guy that has social problems benching obviously too much weight
>go over to help and maybe strike a conversation with a loser so i don't feel stupid about talking in broken english
>guy has an episode after i stepped too far into his bubble and hurt his ego and now the whole gym is silent
>don't want to deal with psychos so i get a new membership elsewhere

>come to new country to make a better life for myself
Yeah, and makes it worse for us. Fuck off you smelly POO

If you can't mutter some words while you are lifting you aren't breathing right. If saying fuck off destabilizes you so much to the point you might get hurt you should lower the weight and learn to control your movement while breathing before you get hurt lifting more then you can handle safely.

But op said he didnt see him coming anyway so no point in arguing this truth.

wow so what anime is it from then?

>Going for a set of 5
>Start to slow down on the third one but can still definitely finish the set
>Some dude runs over and pulls the bar straight up on my third rep
>wtf
>For 4 and 5 he's straight-up curling it off of me
>"NICE MAN YOU ALMOST HAD THAT LAST ONE"
>Want to go off on him but am a coward
If I ever actually need a spotter I tell them not to touch the bar unless it's fallen all the way back down. What kind of shit numbers are they benching if they don't have to fight for the last couple reps?

>tfw the bench makes it so that the safeties are either too high or too low, how TF do i fix this shit

You can easily croak out "I got it" if a spotter tries to be a hero or "get it" if you're not going to make it, it;s two syllables.

if someone else thinks you're about to fuck up, you're not doing as well as you should be. sorry not sorry. lower the weight ya dumb ass faggot.

lol go fuck urself. i warmup with your max you smelly bastard. it wasn't an episode, it was an honest reaction to someone invading my personal space and throwing me off during a heavy set. you don't spot people unless they ask for a spot. idiot

>ask for spot
>tell them not to touch the bar unless you say so
>they start rowing it when you're barely even struggling
>'all you man all you...you got this'
>they continue rowing the bar
>'you could've done 5 more'
>tfw

See Allowing the internal pressure to escape during a lift is THE most dangerous thing you can do. The valsalva maneuver is the safest way to lift heavy weight
I'm sorry about hearing about your dyel status. Don't worry though, we all have to start somewhere

>letting other people cuck you out of your gains
I did two more sets after that user. I'm just not that explosive, all of my movements are naturally slowed

Autist