Has anyone here found t-shirts that fit them well?

Has anyone here found t-shirts that fit them well?

>6'2 190lb
Most interested to hear from people roughly my size. I would ask on Veeky Forums but no one there is over 120 lbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

wordans.ca/american-apparel-tr401-unisex-triblend-short-sleeve-track-t-shirt-38347
makamod.com/teeshirts-unis-hommes-crossby-P36610.htm
everlane.com/products/mens-crew-burgundy?collection=mens-tees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I have. What else would you like to know?

I would like to know the brand, the size you wear, and your height/weight.

>Brand
Dunno, various
>Size
Large
>Height/weight
5'8" 145lbs.

6'4"
HaveItTall large is my go to for fitted but not gay club fitted shirts.

>tfw im not even that big of manlet (5'9)
>only S size barely fits you, sometimes not even that

try XL hanes plain tees (colored of course, try dark green or blue)
6' 195lbs

same size bro. My problem is

>most S size t shirts won't fit
>most M size t shirts have way too loose sleeves

When I was a literal stick I used to buy my clothes on Zara, no i find they are not for men but for "men". When i bulked (got fatter) I bought my clothes on Lacoste and Tommy Hillfiger, good clothing, but not good looking on a tight body.

Now, i have had luck on wall mart with the Simple Basic line. Their S sized polos fit perfectly on the body and show off the arms pretty well; their regular t shirts, M sized, do the same. plus, no stupid logos on them.

For dress shirts, just get them tailored.

Most t-shirts are made from a woven tube, which of course won't fit nicely on men because you should have a V taper.

You can get "slim fit" shirts like Calvin Klein slim fit crew neck t-shirts, which are pretty good. Slim fit shirts have seams down the sides.

Best option is to buy normal t-shirts that fit your shoulders and then tailor them yourself.

Nike fits really well. You really gotta try new places out and see how they fit.

Sofee ranger tshirts fit well. Try a large

>large
>5'8" 145

Might as well tie a rope around your neck and get flown like a kite.

6ft 3, 240. XL fits great except for length. XXL is long enough but fits like a dress

>XL shrinks too much in the dryer.
>XXL is too long and makes me look autistic,

Who else here bear mode and alone?

I'm 5'8 and around 170lbs and mostly wear medium t-shirts which are not even tight. Some brands are even loose af.

6' 215lb
I wear XL american apparel triblend. my only complaint is that theyre too long, but I bet their size L would fit you well

Idk brands like J Crew and Patagonia large tees fit me comfortably. I don't like shirts to be tight on me.

it's fucking annoying for me
>6'5" 255lb
XL fits my chest and shoulders well but are way too short
XXLs are too fucking baggy, makes me look like a wigger

>5'8
no

>large
>5'8 145
hahahahaha

?
as I said earlier, I don't like my shirts tight.

>Have overly developed shoulders and back
>Large shirts snug on top but floaty in the midsection

Are there clothes for large shoulder people?

6'1 167 lb
I just buy mediums from h&m they fit well

A-are you me?

6'3" 215 lbs
Best fit I've found is Coolkeep brand performance t shirts in large. Found a few at Marshall's real cheap and they are supremely comfy without looking like a gay exercise shirt

Mossimo Supply Company from Target
Large T-shirts, Crew Neck
6'2" 210pounds reporting in

Also if money is no obstacle, look at some Crew neck Tshirts from PACT Organic

Happy shopping

Pic related is me for reference

I'm 6'4 and 200lbs

I have found Uniqlo plain tees pretty good. They start to go a little bit short after a half dozen washes though so dont expect them to last forever. They fit my shoulders pretty well

I'm probably it going ot try a few of their polos and jumpers soon.

My fashion problem is getting shoes in size 12-13 and 2e width that aren't some bulky looking trainers.

Just get your shit tailored ffs

Target just got rid of Mossimo RIP

Is a large too big for 5'8 175?

AScolor, they have a wide range of shirts, good quality and cheap too

Brands don't even seem to be consistent for me.
I consider myself a L but have M shirts that are wide and baggy (but shirt), L shirts that are way too tight, and XLs that fit comfortably. Some of these come from the same stores or are the same shirt brand. It seems completely random. With button downs it's worse, because the length and diameter of the sleeves vary greatly alongside the width and length.

Sometimes I wonder what kind of mutants clothes are designed for.

Don't put them in the dryer then. Just hang them on a rack or clothesline.

>>Size
>Large
>>Height/weight
>5'8" 145lbs.

Holy fucking tent wearing manlet.

I wear 'L' sized t-shirts and I'm 6'1" 230lbs

Tbh a lot of brands change their source on the same style T shirt, this you may buy a pack of M one day that differs from a pack of the same M next month with identical labeling. Brands excluded from this would be your higher ups etc lacoste CK whatever. Your best bet is
>Slim fit high ends
Or
>Cheapness cheaps and get them tailored, consistency for best cheap imo is old navy
Which is basically nothing $ because Koreans are with the shit

Dude

I like to be able to breathe when wearing a shirt.

Please don't call me that >_>

185cm 75kg
I have to wear larges because mediums look stupid and short on me, but the larges are loose as fuck. Can't wait for them to start fitting me better .
I don't know if it's even a brand in American but rusty / ripcurl shirts fit well and don't have over the top logos all over them.. just a small R

>I like to be able to breathe when wearing a shirt.
It's a fucking cotton shirt, not a double ply Super Katana.

If cotton stops you from breathing, you should consider lifting.

I mean that shirts that are tight make feel uncomfortable, large feels comfy and they shrink in the wash anyway

Best dress shirts for me are Calvin Klein.
Best budget dress shirts for me are Land's End when on sale.
Best daily worker cheap flannel shirts are from Wal-Mart.
My preferred size ? 20" neck , 34" / 35" sleeves.
I can wear 19" neck.... but zero chance of necktie. It's all because of my traps,,, not a tree stump above my shoulders.
I also am built like a chimpanzee.

>proud to be White Chimpin'.

wordans.ca/american-apparel-tr401-unisex-triblend-short-sleeve-track-t-shirt-38347

these shirt are super quality for ~$10 each, possibly cheaper if you find an american wholesaler...large should fit you, medium if you aren't fat.

spend $100 and you can get like 2 weeks of different colored shirts

I went around the whole problem a long time ago by wearing loose/baggy t-shirts.

A gay friend of mine always have perfectly fitting slim shirts and explained that gays need to show off the goods just like girls do and have more variety in their tight shirt.
If you're looking for a tight fitting shirt to show off your gains you might want to look in that direction, as long as you buy blank shirts no-one will be able to tell the difference.

Btw the way the t-shirts my friend wears are made by Crossby, they're both tight and incredibly stretchy.

I'm 5'9" and hover around high 170s/180lbs, and fill out mediums completely. Can't wait to enter larges.

Crossby with 2 s btw.

It's a french manufacturer and I couldn't find a page in english, but they have shirts like this :
makamod.com/teeshirts-unis-hommes-crossby-P36610.htm

So you get a t-shirt at Old Navy then bring it to a tailor? What does a tailor charge to alter a t-shirt? How about a dress shirt? (genuinely asking)

5'11ft, 175lb

would prefer most shirts to fit like dom here but in order for that i need to pick up shit in real life

most shirts that fit like that are from thrifts/ross/random sales i picked up while i useally order L online and accept the slightly baggier fit as for me most M fit too tight

Are you on ecstasy in this picture?

>5'10''
>200 lbs
L or XL. Mediums are too small for frame even if I didn't lift.

>Best option is to buy normal t-shirts that fit your shoulders and then tailor them yourself.
would like to know how to do this, i have lots of t-shirts where i like the design but the tube fit looks a bit shit from the side

im 6'2 210 and cotton on's XXL button-downs are just right. nice and tight on the shoulders and chest, not not tight enough to burst.

> posting the inferior brother on my board

OP: "Someone roughly my size (6'2)"
Manlet: "hurr durr thats me"

6'2" 195
American Apparel "The 50/50 Shirt" , size large fits me perfectly. Super comfortable too.
Took me a while to find a good shirt that checked all the boxes.
When AA they closed stores down I bought a bunch thinking that they might be discontinued but it looks like there's a "50/50 Crew Neck Shirt" for $18. Could be the same. Likely is, perhaps worth trying.

6'4 194
Eddie Bauer pocket ts

Jack and Jones premium long fit size M

Broskis, what kind of undershirt would you recommend to hide the nips? Looking for tips

second for uniqlo, but i have a short ass torso so them shrinking up a bit in length doesn't bother me

6'3" 190, wear an XL

>T-shirts
How is that even a problem?
Actual suits and shirts with ties is where the problems really start. You always need to get the super slim fit shirts with the biggest collar sizes so it barely fits around the upper-body and doesn't look like a balloon around your waist.
I'm also 6'2 and 200 barely getting out of dyel and I'm already starting to get problems. I don't even understand how actual fit dudes manage to find proper clothes.

Yes.
If it's only tightening or more accurately 'curving' the seams of the torso inward I believe it was 5 or maybe less, but that's in a capital American city with a strong economy. Could easily be less elsewhere. All you are really paying for is an initial measurement, 2 lines sewed and cutting excess fabric.

No, just wasted outside a dive bar in San Leon, TX

jcrew tall t-shirts
thank me later

uniqlo is literally made for japs with midget proportions, why the fuck would you wear their t-shirts?

>145lbs
Let's play a spot the fat americans. I'm 5'10 and I wear L, when I was chubby (not even obese, but like 190 lbs) I had to wear XL sometimes.

Depends on the shirt desu. I just moved into larges (6’1 180) and some of my shirts look super boxy. You just have to try them on before buying

No everything I find does not narrow enough to my waist-line. I have a 50 inch chest and and a 34 inch waist, so I look like a box.

6 ft 215 lbs

Why the fuck is the minimum length for their jeans 34in though

fuck are you talking about bro?

When will they learn...

FUN FACT: As a European, American clothes are oversized and Asian clothes are undersized.
If I'm really a medium, I'll need a small American t-shit and a large or even XL Asian t-shirt.

The Asian thing I get, because people there are really small, but the American thing is just embarresing. A nation of hamplanets in denial.

apparently they're "literally" not made for japs with midget proportions, if i'm a long limbed 6'3" and change and can wear them just fine

this. everytime i look at those obese cunts, they could find no clothes here

I wear xxxl because im awoke as fuck

you probably dress like shit too

>attempting to wear a size small at 6'2" 190

Found the gay

6ft1, 180 lbs here so I'd say we're comparable. Usually medium, but sometimes large if it's a small fit. Usually it's because M gets tight across the chest and shoulders at times, but L gets narrow in the waist, it's a struggle man but it's usually depending on the individual piece of clothing. Makes it hard to order online though.

European so sizing might be different in U.S.

I'm a manlet, so my opinion probably won't matter much.

I'm 5'8" @ 163 lbs, and I typically wear medium t-shirts, occasionally large depending on the brand.

Considering your height/weight, I'd say L should fit you just fine.

Same height and weight as you. I usually wear European M, but sometimes they're a bit too short. I like M because they're not as baggy as L even though L fits slightly better length wise.

Just saying what size you wear isn't helping anyone here. Every brand is different and you literally just said it depends

kek

buy muscle fit shirts from topman or asos

6'0"
230LB

L fits fine, mediums are tight af but I can pull it off when I get to 210 during competition. Pants always hover around 34 tho.

>large
>5'8 145 lbs
>LARGE

eurofag?

I have an old plain black/dark navy shirt by Polo that is the best fitting shirt I have,and I've had it for longer than most other shirts. Good shoulder width, sleeve length, slightly snug on the chest and looser on the waist

The fact that it's lasted this long also shows the quality too

Woodbang/10

5'11
85 kg
Large

New brand from Australia called 6ftphysique, literally just shirts for fit tall peeps.

I'm 5'11.9
I buy these t-shirts
>Develish

Uniqlo jeans run about two inches long on average so you can cuff them.

Also, Uniqlo in the states isn't really any different in terms of sizing from any other manufacturer. I wear an S from Uniqlo here (5'9", 155), but in Japan I wore an L from Uniqlo.

XL-Tall is perfect for me, shit is fitted right and long enough, I'm the same height as you but ~235 lbs

Same dimensions as you OP, I personally love the H&M medium fit T shirts and v necks. They're slightly stretchy and are for an athletic build so they hug your physique nicely without trying to show off too much imo

Also less than 10$ each

The under armour threadborne shirts are near perfect. Fitted on biceps and chest but loose around midection and not too long.

Just start wearing tanks in public. You won't come off like a dudebro faggot as long as you don't have guido tattoos and spiked hair.

>I would ask on Veeky Forums but no one there is over 120 lbs.
What do you expect from 10th graders?

Everlane mediums fit bretty good and I'm 6'2 180lb. Check out the website the models shown are in the same boat at around 6ft.

everlane.com/products/mens-crew-burgundy?collection=mens-tees

>6’3”
>181 lbs
Fruit of the loom is good for long slim build like me.

What the fuck? I'm small as fuck at 5'11" 155 and I wear smalls and occasionally extra smalls, a fucking XL would be like wearing a fucking dress.

I keep getting ads for sonofatailor.com. They're pricey for just a plain tshirt but I like what I see on their website, and finding well fitting shirts at 6'5" is bloody impossible.

post body
you must be a massive t rex, I can't believe that someone your size can wear XL comfortably