Protein

hey Veeky Forums I'm going to try out myprotein. Post what flavors you tried, which ones you recommend, and which ones to stay away from.

Also: if anyone has any coupon codes, post them too.

bump

>Vanilla
10/10
>Salted caramel
Tastes neither like caramel nor savory. Tastes like diluted vanilla. 6/10
>Choc brownie
First 2-3 shakes tasted like cocoa, but better
4th-last shake tasted like cocoa, but worse
8/10
>Which one should you get
Vanilla hands down. It's the most versatile. Vanilla can become strawberry or banana or cocoa if you blend it with fruit or cacao. The opposite won't happen.
Consider pea protein too. Tastes good only blended with fruit but it's really really cheap.
Calm down nerd you still were at page 2 when you bumped, you should bump below page 6 at the earliest

do not touch vanilla whey protein
get any flavor other than vanilla trust me
(buy chocolate peanut butter if you can)

Strawberry cream
Rocky Road

GOAT flavours

Dumb nigger, buy bulk whey and add your own flavor

>do not touch vanilla whey protein
what the fuck are you talking about vanilla is goat you triplenigger

vanilla/chocolate are mexican tier mate dont even try it

I've had vanilla and chocolate

Vanilla is a solid 5/10 -- average, basic, nothing to write home about

Chocolate is marginally better -- probably a 6/10. A little to fake-sweet

these Veeky Forums contradictions.

Anyone ever try cinnamon roll, glazed donut, or snickerdoodle? or are these nig tier flavors

bump

chocolate smooth

Strawberry
10/10
Banana
5/10 (tastes like chemicals)
Chocolate Brownie
5/10 (very mild flavour)
Vanilla
6/10
Rocky Road
6/10
Pecan pie
1/10
Cookies and Cream
6.5/10
Blueberry Cheesecake
4/10
White Chocolate
5.5/10

All mixed with water.

Strawberry is the best.

sounds good man, ty

apparently myprotein is dog shit for flavour and has been proven to have far less protein than they state.
I use bulk nutrients, flavours are great (vanilla, chocolate, chocolate honeycomb), prices are very low, and the numbers are good.

>apparently myprotein is dog shit for flavour
No
>and has been proven to have far less protein than they state.
No

NEVER buy peanut butter cookie. I have had 1kg for nearly 1 year. Makes me want to vomit

Are you an actual shill or is this so obvious you're pretending to be a shill?

>not just mixing flavourless with nesquick

They were giving away free supplements at the YMCA today and i managed to snag the last protein powder and D-Ribose pills. They're both expired 3 and 6 months respectively and they're both Now brand. Cookies and cream is the powder flavor. Did I score?

Coffee- 4/10 barely have it its not that great.
Vanilla- 7-8/10 its pretty good with milk

>Paying extra shekels for nesquik when a much smaller increase in price (upgrading unflavored --> chocolate whey) gives the same result
good goy

Cookies and Cream is literally the worst food product i have ever tasted

Lemon cheescake and summer fruits are also disgusting

Stracciatella is the best imo
followed by rocky road

I recommend you buy a bunch of tester packs off ebay so you can try a bunch of them before you buy a big bag because alot of the myprotein flavours are dogshit

Peanut butter was also not bad

i liked coconut bounty
but i always drink them with milk

with water it all tastes like shit

You can get 25g samples fairly cheap. My favorite is natural chocolate. Second favorite is vanilla (both made with milk).

I've tried vanilla and unflavored. Vanilla is ridiculously sweet and it tastes like sweetener, barely any hint of vanilla. Unflavored tastes like stale milk. I've found that mixing unflavored and vanilla results in a stronger vanilla taste and it's obviously not as sweet.

Paying for nesquick when cocoa powder costs next to nothing and allows you to choose the type and amount of sweetener...

>Paying for nesquick
You probably misquoted me, I buy flavored
>when cocoa powder costs next to nothing
Does it? Here it's something like 10 euro per kg, buying chocolate whey is a better deal

>this many people fell for the MyProtein meme

The strawberry one isn't great.

Strawberry cream is amazing. I have an 11lb bag of chocolate waiting but I'm not done with strawberry yet. Never had any other flavors

Currently tried the following

banana GOAT
vanilla 7/10 it's good, bland and ez
chocolate 5/10 average
choc orange 6/10 slight choc improvement

Cinnamon roll is really fucking sweet. If you're shit at controlling cravings don't get it

Guys what is the best alternative to whey protein when you don't want any dairy (causes acne).

Whey isolate

Pea protein is cheaper than whey even when adjusted for PDCAAS (bioavailability), protein % and pouch size
Downside is you have to blend it with fruit and stevia because it tastes bad
No, it's expensive as fuck

Chocolate smooth and Natural vanilla are 10/10 flavors. I've tried a lot of them, but those are by far the best.

If you want a MyProtein discount / coupon code you can use MARCO-R6TJ for 25% off

Thanks for the coupon code friendo

Natural chocolate with milk (way better than smooth)

I tried the banana and though I agree the taste is strong its not unpleasant.
I'd give it a 7/10

omg i thought the fence was a tennis net first. you looked like a fucking giant. still nice tho nohomo

vanilla legit the best

It helps that I have the typical swedish cuck-shed in the background of my pic :^)

Haven’t tried the vanilla, but chocolate smooth is fucking amazing

Tried myprotein for 3 years. For me the chocolate smooth is the best. That flavor never gets old and nasty for me , unlike those other flavors lile caramel or strawberry cream. Chocolate smooth habds down

rocky road: gross, tasteless yet sickly sweet
original vanilla: god-tier, would buy again
cookies and cream: very good, sweet. I like it for protein pancakes or proats vs shakes
glazed donut: diabetes. never, ever again.

I hear the classic flavours are the best ,and to avoid anything sweetened

I'm onto my second 5kg bag of natural chocolate now, it has a good flavour and is a simple enough flavour to have it every day, if that makes sense. Would recommend

I ordered natural banana, more like chemical banana. Complained and got a free 5kg bag.

Still finished the natural banana though, shit's expensive!

I get unflavoured because I'm cheap and don't really care about the taste, I just mix it into a pint glass, close my nose and down it in one.

ordered chocolate smooth but I used the 30% off code they had on the website, thanks for the recommendation anyways tho

>Chocolate smooth 4/10
was far too rich and tasted synthetic. was disgusting after a while and I couldnt finish the whole bad

>Banana 8/10
cant really go wrong, it's not incredible but its pretty tasty still

>Strawberry cream 8/10
Tasted very nice but i got sick of it after a while, 2 scoops are better

>Blueberry 6/10
pretty nice desu but very sickening and I struggled to get through the whole 5kg bag without dreading it, this one benefits from having 1 scoop only

>pineapple 9/10
this was GOAT for me, tasted like those tropical solero ice lollies for any of UK bros out there, only one I've had that is nice with water and milk. Sounds strange but try a sample while they're on sale

>Salted caramel 8/10
Tastes EXACTLY like oreo milkshakes from burger king, and is just as sickening- doesnt have the same richness as the chocolate smooth but I'd try a sample and see if its for you

>Chocolate banana 5/10
why does this exist, mixes like pure ass and tastes just as bad

>Chocolate mint 9/10
very pleased with this, but a lot of people dont like mint chocolate

>Lemon cheesecake 1/10
I fucking love lemon flavoured things, but this tasted like ground up painkillers blended with melted plastic and lemon juice