This was his natty limit ... why would he hop on

this was his natty limit ... why would he hop on

That nigga isn't natural.

that niqqa is very natural and if you dont think so then i am afraid you suffer from autism.

Not natural.

Just because someone claims something is natural doesn't make it natural.

If hes natural I'm a billionaire that drives a jet to my investment bank and wipe my bum with $100 bills.

>mfw people in this thread think the physique above is not natural.

Dude, look at his shoulders, pecs, traps and how full and 3D he is WHILE being 5% or so bodyfat.

You're a goddamned fool if you believe that dude is natural.

Great gains, nice build. But natural he is not.

Not the guy you're responding to but here's my take on it: He's not huge. He's not even really what I consider big. However, there are a few things in his physique that raise a red flag, those being

1) The paper thin skin with bulging muscles underneath. This 3d look is very rare. Most naturals who diet down this low in bodyfat end up very flat looking.
2) The fullness of his deltoids in particular, home to many android receptors. He has an impressive delt sweep at deep single digit bodyfat, as evinced by the prominence of his abs.
3) The fact that he is very full but very dry at the same time. Most people who cut water for a show lose even more of their fullness, or 3d look. This guy is holding almost no water at all—in fact, he's so dehydrated it probably pains him to force that fake smile—but his muscles still have that bursting out of the skin look that comes from gear.

I suspect this guy is half natty, or using very modest amounts of gear (less than a gram aggregate) to achieve his results. The fake natty in this pic is probably using twice that much gear, so I'm not saying they're directly analogous, but pic related is a more extreme example of the bullet points listed above.

get rid of the 98 degrees tatoo from 1999 and get rid of the tan and he would look aesthetic

>natty
Not with those delts he's not

for a second thought I hit the natty limit as in OP pic, then I realised it was a bait thread

Where are his current pics? Who?

bump

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why delts can give away someone on gear

Most of the androgenic receptors in the body are located in the upper chest, traps and deltoids.

This is why when someone goes on steroids (androgens) these three locations generally get a lot fuller without any sort of exercise and will consequently be the parts that stick out the most compared to a natty.

Cheers user

Who is that guy desu?

>Not recognizing Richard Burgess, the natty king of Veeky Forums
Lurk moar, newfriend.

(Nice trips, though).

Lighting is the answer to literally everything. He isn't 5%, he's 7-ish% with dark skin tone and a light right behind him. His traps aren't that big and his shoulders are flexing. His physique is admirable, but I wouldn't call him "enhanced". By his genes, mostly.

Can someone show a natty 5%?

>tfw roided guy has a better hairline than natty guy

what did the genetic gods mean by this

dude isn't even oversized

couldn't he have focused on those areas?

>couldn't he have focused on those areas?

You're talking to Veeky Forums bronies, bro.