Remind me again why I shouldn't do steroids?

remind me again why I shouldn't do steroids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2FVRxCXKCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800&t=5s
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161208
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/04/natty-or-not-not-that-anyone-should.html?zx=7b5e0bb83b87d26f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

health risks
cost
availability
legality
hormone imbalances that could change your body permanently for the worse

if these dont matter, no reason not to

because you wont keep the gains, but you will keep the knowledge of what you could be

also if you think roid physiques are good you are mentaly ill and need to stop taking fitness forums seriously

>heath risks
[citations needed]
>cost
kek, test cycle is dirt cheap
>availability
you must be some kind of retard
>legality
who gaf
>hormone imbalances that could change your body permanently for the worse
you lose all test past like 45 so again who gaf

you're retarded

no u

This

>>heath risks
>[citations needed]
take a look at big lenny
>>cost
>kek, test cycle is dirt cheap
some people are trying to get poverty gains, also depends on where you live
>>availability
>you must be some kind of retard
sure, with internet sources its easy, but nothing is guaranteed, plenty of bunk shit
>>legality
>who gaf
fair desu
>>hormone imbalances that could change your body permanently for the worse
>you lose all test past like 45 so again who gaf
what is gyno
>inb4 take adex e3d and no gyno for me
people's bodies are different

Do whatever you want to do. Most people who say don't juice, especially the people who are on gear themselves, are just saying it to discourage the dipshits who never take the time to learn the foundation of eating clean and training properly. Those are the people who give gear a bad name. Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2FVRxCXKCk

Of course, you also have fake natty scumbags who want you to buy their personalized training program or duck egg formula, etc. Fuck those guys.

kys you're selfie my main dude

jokes on you faggot i already have gyno. No but seriously I obviously know the health risks involved but word around town is low dose test cycles are pretty "low risk"

he actually competes and makes a living on roids so any risks are negated. not to mention he's good looking without them.

you're just some ugly faggot getting popcorn muscles which scare away as many girls as they bring in.

Damn, Chris Pontius got big.

That one gay guy reminds me of Zyzz.
huh...

>take a look at Lenny
Not him and don't even want steroids. But pointing to Lenny to say you shouldn't do steroids is like pointing to morbidly obese people saying you should never eat ever

go for it then.

I have hard time believing that Test gets permanently lowered after 1 or 2 cycles with an amount like 250mgs/week for 3 months. I imagine it would take up to maybe 2-5 months to return to normal depending on age, etc. but the body bounces back

that would be an equivalent analogy if you said
> pointing to morbidly obese people saying eating can lead to weight gain

the user implied there weren't health risks, i pointed out an example

definitely bro! steroids are good for you! do it!

i took like 500 mg a week and i didnt even have to pct man i think pct is a myth

>natticucks think they can compete
tiptopkek

>most steroid users die in their 20s and 30s because they forget the heart is a muscle and is affected by anabolic compounds
>eh, it's probably a coincidence

Abusing food leads to obesity
Abusing steroids lead to looking likes a chocolate golem

It's an apt analogy, user

You shouldn't eat or you'll be morbidly obese
You shouldn't do steroids or you'll end up with roid gut

My friend did HGH or roids or one of those, his SKULL.... his actual HEAD, got fucking huge. Look into it, same thing happened to Barry Bonds and many other hormone users.

Also think of how delicate a recipe is when you cook something, just a little wrong ingredient and it's all fucked up. You biochemistry is no different. I can't and do not condone roids.

Also it's bad for ur heart, even Arnold had open heart surgery. Terrible...

because the fact that you're making this thread probably means that you don't know enough to do them right

if you don't go full retard with the doses and control your e2, the health risks of test cycles are minimal
they aren't prohibitively expensive either

in summary I'd say test cycles pass a cost - benefit analysis

he looks dead inside

swole however

[citation seriously fucking needed]

roid gut comes from HGH and insulin causing the intestines to grow

roids literally don't do this

once you stop using you'll end up looking worse than when you started. Lose your mass and strength but also now you have acne and you're bald, have tiny nuts, and gyno. You can hold it off by doing more and more gear but that's thousands of dollars going down the drain and a tremendous health risk all to just try and avoid the inevitable.

Should have trained N E C K

testicles restore once you lh levels rise, why would acne happen without the elevated test levels and actually the muscles undergo changes which remain after roids; increasing the number of satellite cells

in short you're a retard posting momscience and should never post on this site ever again or at least until you read a book you stupid nigger

>I'm going to put my health at serious risk because nobody is willing to take the time to spoonfeed me why what I'm doing is dangerous

That waist is ridiculous, he should have won Classic for sure.

This is the type of post that occurs when someone who read some online forum posts from the early 2000s decides to jump into a conversation.

>I make bold statements I can't back up with figures

Contrary to the steroid-user image epitomized by pro athletes like Barry
Bonds, the survey of over 2,000 male steroid users found that the typical user was "30 years old, well-educated, and earning an above average income in a white collar occupation."

sure sounds like they all die in their 20s and 30s right

>the muscles undergo changes which remain after roids
Not quite true. Speak to any bodybuilder who stopped using and thry can tell you how fast the excess muscle fell away.

>won't keep the gains

Yes you will. You only lose shit that is beyond your natural ability to have. You still cut down training time from years and years to months for the same look.

your balls will shrink

Just fukin do it already and let natural selection do it's job

youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800&t=5s

>what is gyno

avoided with AI

>maybe if i become a walking pharmacy, all my problems will solve themselves and i actually won't have to suffer any side-effects
yeah keep pumping more shit into your body to try to make up for all the other shit you're pumping into your body

Is gyno permanent?

nice naturalistic fallacy faggot

>Lenny

If anything, Lenny is living proof steroids are not that dangerous. The guy has been abusing gear for over 20 years to the point where he looks like a supermutant from Fallout and he's still alive. If you abused aspirin like that you'd be dead In a year.

Nah bro it goes away once you hop off no need for an ai

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161208

good luck idiots

>Funding: Funded by AntiDoping Denmark

nice unbiased study faggot

The risks of cycling are greatly exaggerated. If you do it properly you'll be fine with minimal negative ramifications.

fuck off back your your pit, manlet.

the numbers don't lie, buddy

you literally have no idea how many times they ran this study to get the result they wanted
its common practice

anyway if it is true I can still cruise on 300 forever and be higher than natty test with no issues
stay mad tho

its just unsustainable and u might go bald, get acne, etc.
also expensive if u wanna do your bloodwork right and shit

i'm not mad, it's your body, you do what you want with it

I've gotten burned 4 times trying to get test/tren. I just wanna get big

>too much of a pussy to take roids
I wouldn't talk about anyone who does it.
Staying natty is suffering when you see someone getting huge in the meantime.

>It's job
>It's

Natural selection should have you on its hit list first

Cheating fraud here.

It's individual. My balls shrunk maybe 15% so it's unnoticeable.

the law

just too big of a risk in the end
stay safe bros

>Former Abusers of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids Exhibit Decreased Testosterone Levels
Why would you ever come off, people have lower testosterone levels than ever and they are dropping with age

>when you see the drugs working in the meantime
Fix'd

IF YOU DON'T PUSH IT THEN STEROIDS ARE LIKELY BETTER FOR YOU THAN NOT TAKING STEROIDS

HITTING A HIGHER PEAK VO2 IS THE NEW AGING MARKER. HIGHER MITOCHONDRION COUNT, AND HIGHER CALORIE DEFICIT ALSO LOOK LIKE STRONG EPIGENETIC AFFECTORS

IF YOU CAN EXERCISE HARDER AND LONGER ON STEROIDS, BUT YOU DON'T BRUCE LEE THAT SHIT, YOU'LL PROBABLY LIVE LONGER AS A RESULT AS WELL

THE REALITY IS THE HIGHER YOUR PEAK THE SLOWER YOUR DECLINE (LOOK AT ALL THE ROIDS ABUSERS OF THE 70S)

YES, YOU CAN CRIPPLE YOUR HEART AND YOUR OWN ENDOCRINE SYSTEMS, BUT THATS NOTHING NEW - LOOK AT DIABETES. WE ARE IN THE POST-HUMAN SYSTEM ERA, AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET MORE MODULAR

No
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2015/04/natty-or-not-not-that-anyone-should.html?zx=7b5e0bb83b87d26f

there is literally no reason not to

THIS

HOLY SHIT TAKE YOUR ALTRIGHT GARBAGE BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

Do you plan on becoming a professional bodybuilder? Or a bouncer? Or one of those character actors that play bodybuilders or bouncers on screen? If you are not planning on doing any of that, than why would you do steroids? So you can get compliments from your gym buddies? That's gay af user.

Steroids won't help you get women (well, unless you have some major hormone problem). Sure getting fit helps, but you don't need steroids to do that. And also the guy in the pic would still get loads of women regardless of how his body looked, which means that his high SMV does not come from steroids. Women would find him just as hot if he worked at home 2 hours a week with two old shitty dumb bells.

health risks
> we'll what is this faggotry? People literally take dnp for weak gains and that's way worse
Cost
>anyone can afford to save up 400 bucks for a 12 week cycle of tren and test
Availability
> you're quite the mongoloid. Shit is easy to get if you lurk and have encrypted email
Legality
> you actually care about big brother that much?
Hormone imbalances
> avoided with research and proper dosage/supplementation

Keep wasting time. Once it hits you, you'll regret not making use of aas

Makes you a sexual cripple when you cycle off. Might as well kill your self.

Man. You can't be afraid of death so much that it prevents you from living. We all die eventually, you never know when. I'm going out exhausted from pussy while you die in a carcrash a kissless virgin

You utter fucking idiot.

Why? Because your gains will always be temporary. Unless you want to cruise on some test for the rest of your life, you will always only have temporary gains.

If you are okay committing to drugs for the rest of your life, or okay with losing you gains when you decide to quit drugs, than by all means jump into the drug world.

Its your life, your body. Do the research, and make the decision yourself.

>I AM DOING MY FIRST GREENTEXT FUCKING EPIC!!! :DDDD
Lurk moar newfag

>polypharmacy
>what's keeping 80 year olds alive
That's called modern living. Take all the shits.

Show us the gyno. It's prob just you being fat

>what's keeping 80 year olds alive
Good living when they were younger.
Unless they have arnold tier money you're not going to be keeping someone who abuses gear that hard during their youth alive in their 80's.

I'm disgusted by plastic surgery, so I assume that pretty much any girl I'd want to be with would be disgusted by steroids.

>hormone imbalances that could change your body permanently for the worse
Shit man, I already have those.

Grammar nazi plz

story?

He's still getting huge and I'm not. I'm still to afraid I might get bad gear etc.

There is literally no reason not to

>most steroid users die in their 20s and 30s because they forget the heart is a muscle and is affected by anabolic compounds
lol, only 3 people in USA die from anything related to steroids in a YEAR, and USA has about 3 million steroid users. So actually way over 99.9% of steroid users live long and healthy lives.

>once you stop using you'll end up looking worse than when you started
Uhh nope. You'll still look way better than any natty. Implying you even ever stop using, why would you (not for more than a few months in a year anyway).
>Lose your mass and strength
Nope. You can keep all the gains even if you come off.
> also now you have acne and you're bald
Nope, most steroid users do not get balding from it, and many do not get acne either (even if you do, you can get rid of acne with many treatments and medicines).
>have tiny nuts
You fucking retard, your nuts return to their original size once you come off the gear.
>and gyno
No? Only if you didn't do your AI and PCT lmao

Its hilarious how little research natty crusaders do.

Exactly, which is that guys point, using Lenny as an example is stupid. Lenny is the result of decades of using all kinds of gear wrong (retarded stacks) and way too much HGH and insulin to the point that he falls into insulin coma several times a day.
If we look at any successful bodybuilder, they actually don't have these problems and health issues because they're smarter than Lenny and do their blast and cruise the right way, by planning it carefully.

Oh look another butthurt, completely retarded anti-steroid nattycuck crusader. You're replying to a guy who is 100% right about what he's saying, and being sarcastic and completely misrepresenting what he said.
He literally was talking about TRT not causing shutdown of your own test production, which is true, and you somehow equate that to doing a 500 mg a week blast?
Jesus, some people are so brainwashed to hate steroids lol.

This lol. As if staying natty is somehow keeping your natural test levels good. Like 5% of modern men have the same kind of natty test levels every man did a hundred years ago.
Babby's first cycle of 500 mg test-e per week is like returning to the testosterone levels of your ancestors.

Dont know what country you live in but in almost every western country its legal to have gear for personal use, whats illegal is selling it. Secondly if you order from abroad and it gets seized at customs, just deny that you ordered it yourself, tell the cops someone must have sent it to you without your consent. They will just keep it and not arrest you, they have literally zero proof you ordered it.

You sure have poor excuses. Funny how you ignored the most common reason people have for doing gear: wanting to be stronger and bigger than what is naturally possible.
Its a great reason honestly.

False. Look at Ronnie Coleman, has 8 kids, had them after years, and some decades after continuous VERY HEAVY steroid use. If you were fertile before steroids, you will be fertile after stopping doing them too, guaranteed. Tons of pro bodybuilders have gotten children after getting off massive stacks.

Modern men have lower test levels because of a general lack of activity, lack of muscle, excess sugars, plastics, and cellphone radiation.

>Why? Because your gains will always be temporary
Wrong.
You wont lose any of the gains even if you stop doing them for the rest of your life, as long as you keep eating at maintenance or above and training with the same volume.

>Frank Zane
>75 years old
>in amazing physical condition and health
>been blast and cruising for like 40 years
lel
Its easy to live long and healthy even with a lifetime of gear use if you just know what you are doing and do it right

They don't care. And its weird of you to equate plastic surgery (fake appearance) with steroids (real muscles).

Yes, and? None of that is relevant to what I said, which is the fact that your natty test levels ARE pathetic compared to natty test levels of men 100 years ago. Avoiding plastics etc. wont elevate your natural levels to what the levels used to be at hundreds of years ago. Your natty levels are permanently fucked because of an entire childhood of these many things poisoning your body.

>using steroids
>not professional athlete

Seriously, why? Your livelihood doesn't depend on your performance/looks so there's hardly any reason besides pure vanity. If you have smallish frame even steroids won't fill you out that much. Want to be intimidating? If someone wants to fuck you up badly, they will (even a dyel can smash your head with a bat). Girls? Most don't care that much or at all, decent natty is more than enough (it's all about the face anyway).
Are you that boring of a person so that muscles are your only redeeming quality?

Mike Mentzer
Dead at 45

The amount of gear the guy in the OP is on is far far more then Zane probably ever did at any one time.
And Shwarzenegger had to have a heart transplant and don't get me started on how bad Stallone has it. You don't have the money or knowledge of the above named men and none of the people you're trying to get on gear have that either.
See:
This is the kind of bullshit I'm talking about.
If you could have gotten the fucking gains without the gear then you wouldn't need them in the first fucking place.
Every single honest or even bald faced liar on youtube who honestly talks about gear will tell this asshole that he's a lying faggot.

I first saw Chris after this year's Olympia and he definitely has a goal physique. If the Olympia is to succeed, in my opinion, they need to focus on guys like him. I am tired of Heath/Ramy and would never want to have their bodies, but I would gladly have Chris's body if possible and that is what it should be about - goal bodies. I think he is 6 or 6'1 and 225 competition weight so definitely huge and on gear, but much better than the Zyzz/Seid fags you all worship.

having to do injections every few days and use grey market research chemicals to maintain a proper balance of hormones with no way to verify whether you're on-point unless you do regular bloodwork, is a pretty big hassle

also it's a fast-track to mental illness

how bad Stallone has it?

70's and early 80's era bodybuilders like shwarzenegger zane nubret haney ealy yates and ferigno are the quintissential looks that people see as the classic heroic physique.

The one from the comic books and super hero stories they watched as a kid.

That look is far far more popular with the normies then the massive dinosaurs on the stage now. That's rich gay dude bait and final stage body dysmorphia tier stuff.

Don't steroids kill your dick?