I'm new here. Can somebody tell me why he's hated so much on this board? I think he gives good advice

I'm new here. Can somebody tell me why he's hated so much on this board? I think he gives good advice.

He's kind of a fag, not bad advice though he does a lot of meme shit

his only problem?

hes too handsome...

>though he does a lot of meme shit
Like what?

he needs a shave and better haircut

He starts his own threads on this board.

>just as I suspected

It is good advice, but he's just kind of an autistic faggot so a lot of people on here don't like him. Personally idrc about his shit personality I just watch for information but I guess it really bothers some people.

its banter more than anything. i constantly shit on alex here but he really is better than the majority of those young youtube fitnessfags

anyone have that pic where he's sitting between two guys and looking like he's 10 years old?

He gives good advice but he doesn't lift. Well at least he doesn't look like he lifts.

>Cool glass of lemonade

Hes a manlet. Of course hes going to be hated here. Doesnt matter the quality of advice he provides.

He's a manlet

Also someone post the cringey ass story he wrote about his experience with some sluts on a bus

Nobody likes a fake Alpha.

He's a youtube "fitness" dude who isn't Clarence or Candito

Doesn't he have some incredibly fake story on his website about him being alpha with two women or something?

Hes just clearly super insecure and weird. Does someone have the screenshot of the pic he put on facebook that was like "this one goes out to the fucking haters, IM RIPPED AS FUCK, bet you didnt see that coming huh?" or some shit?

If you haven't realized yet, this faggot has been shilling himself with threads like this for months now.

lmao, his hair whens he first started out and the undercut he had during march 2017 is a mile tims better than the babyface 1800s wrestler schtick he is doing here

wrong order but you get the idea

>sipped on my cool glass of lemonade
This guy is an insecure autist

>I'm new here. Can somebody tell me why he's hated so much on this board?
there hasn't been a cringe destiny thread for a while and most of the time they're mixed and give reasons to why they hate him
he's delusional, fake voice, blaha tier

check'd

He is either overconfident or very insecure. But other than that, his points are all valid about shirts being tight on the upper back

>i am the center of attention
i would also turn my head if i saw a burly midget with mutton chops and pedo stache on the street

>He is either overconfident
have you ever heard a really confident person saying how much confident he is (over and over and over again)?

>fakes confidence even though he clearly has insecurity issues
>Names himself "alpha"destiny instead of whatever his name is
>5'3"
>Tries to grow a beard even though he has a 13-year-old pube patch
Worst of all
>Volume of threads dedicated to him is extremely disproportionate to his contribution to the fitness community, his achievements, or how good his lifting advice is
>the guys spamming his threads, like you now, don't use his name in the title on purpose, to bypass the filters and annoy people, just like mike patton posters and boogie posters. At least vegans put "vegan" in the title so a filter takes care of them
fuck off

>Manlet
>Roider
>Minox beard fag
>Obsessed with neck exercises to overcompensate for his pathetic stature
>Italian

There you go