Why lift

Why do you lift, Veeky Forums
>pic related, so one day I can have a qt daughter who admires and is impressed by my gains

so i can move and run and work with the least amount of strain and tiredness

I just got a flashback to high school when I met my girlfriends mom and they kissed on the mouth.

That guy is whoever took this pic are sick fucks

So I can be better than those who have done me wrong
So I can stop being told "omg user you're so skinny, you gotta eat more"
So I can be respected and respect myself

beautiful

I lift because throwing metal around after a stressful day is therapeutic, and they're all stressful of late

You've never kissed your dad on the mouth fag?

You know what fuck it was gonna make a comment on the daughter shit but whatever. I lift so my social anxiety will fuck off some.

Word for word the main reason I lift aswell.

No I've never even hugged my dad.

>tfw want a daughter because little girls melt my heart
>tfw don't want a daughter because she will grow up to eventually become a fuck toy

For my heterosexual trap waifu

I've only ever hugged my dad once, it was at his mother's/my nans funeral. I don't feel neglected desu, call me old fashioned but I'm not really into being affectionate with my dad, makes us both uncomfortable.

Same. I'll be sure to hug my wife's son in the future.

Considering you'll probably rape her as a child the fact she'll become a sexual deviant is on you.

>fuck toy
>sexual deviant
What did the virgin mean by this?

Makes my lower back feel really good. I'm convinced that the reason people have back issues is because they DON'T deadlift/squat regularly.

We evolved these bodies to haul animal carcasses through the woods and shit. If you don't do that, you get injured and crippled from the smallest things.

>kissing children in the mouth
You sick fucks...

It's only sexual if you make it sexual, pervert.

That shit ain't right dude.

What? Are you implying you will use her as a fuck toy or she will become a cum dumpster always looking for a dick? Because if its the latter that is a sexual deviant.

A dystopian society where people aren't allowed to really be made to think.
Really makes you think

>t. burgercuck

Kissing on the mouth isn't weird but OP's pic is really weird. It's usually a peck. This looks like he's going in for a french kiss.

I can tell she squats

>he's never kissed his mother on the mouth as a child

I'm sorry you had parents who never loved you.

BESEEEEEEEEEEERKER
FUCKING BESEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRKERRRRRR

>Implying your loving parents made you into a well balanced and loving individual
>Implying you aren't visiting the same predynastic ancient Egyptian papyrus exchange as the rest of us

>he doesn't kiss his family members on the mouth

Is it really that weird? It's an affectionate action, not romantic. At most, it's just a peck and that's literally it.

My mum kissed me on the forehead and my dad shook my hand

dat ass though

caska is objectively the worst girl in any show/series/manga/anime ever. all she ever does is A.) get raped or B.) be retarded

>missing the point

All weirdos sexualising this photo. It's an innocent loving kiss of a child to a parent.

you kidding right?
99.99% of anime girls are a pair of tits and a high voice and a ability to cry and run away.
the other girls(male) do the same but they are monsters

>ancient Egyptian papyrus exchange
I found my autistic match

I'm there bro my little one is the most important thing in my life and I want to be able to protect her from anything plus, here future boyfriends being scared of me would be a great bonus.

what are you on about?
all that hes doing is teaching her that its okay to kiss older men

Yeah, only sick people think about giving sloppy kisses in little girls mouth and playing with her sweet tongue

I don't even share drinks with my family members, why the fuck would I kiss them on the mount?

>white parenting

I don't even share drinks with my family members, why the fuck would I kiss them on the mouth?

>spotted the yuropoor
fucking disgusting people

This pic got me through my workout this morning, thanks

Europoor here, kissing family on the mouth is unheard of.

I never did it with my parents but Dutch parents do this a lot with their children and even when they are in high school they will still kiss them on the lips.

>black parenting

Thats southern and eastern yuropoor, and a little french too.

Stop kissing your kids on the mouths with your eyes closed, shit is weird as fuck

This is something I only ever see whites do

>inb4 the very original "atleast whites have parents to kiss nigger" im not black you cuckolds

Love the smell of that sweet karma coming for you disgusting animals. That's why I feel at peace knowing you exist, no one is escaping justice.

>dicklet triggered
it's so easy

Niggers take it a step further and do anal

those pesky blacks are sick as fuck!

It was consensual

that what your dad told you when he touched you? poor kid.