Not losing weight, but lifting and defict?

Last year i did ICF 5x5, cutting version. I then managed to gain good muscle and drop weight.
I then became a lousy pussy and stopped going
I gained 14 kgs (now 93) at 5'11/181cm.

Last 2 months i did the same program, with a deficit of 300-400 calories.
But i am still at 93 kgs, my lifts gone up, but my weight didnt drop.
I also don't think that what i lose in fat, i make up for in muscle. According to the advanced body-measure thing at the gym, my BF is still 24.8%.

I know 100% sure i count my calories correctly.
I weigh my shit, and count and remember everything
Havent eaten dirty in 3 weeks.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectrical_impedance_analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youre still eating too many calories

go down to 1500

I eat 1600 kcal at the moment
The advanced gym thing says my maintenance kcal is 1980.

I do ICF 3 times a week, on my off days i walk around 1-1.5 hour a day on a semi-fast pace around the city.

I work around 4 days a week dealing Blackjack and poker, which i think would burn around 75-100 kcal an hour?

boomp

>ICF 5x5

>According to the advanced body-measure thing at the gym
the electrical bodyfat measurement things are fairly inaccurate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioelectrical_impedance_analysis

you're lying to yourself about how much you're eating or how hard you're lifting.

Seriously

If what you say can be believed go to a doctor and ask for a complete blood count, I had a similar problem and got a cbc, turns out I had hypothyroidism, they gave me tiny pills and the weight fell off

I fucking swear

This is what ive eaten today

11 AM: 2 slices of fiberbread. Factory-cut, each slice is 75 kcal = 150
+ 1 coffee black = 5 kcal
+ protein shake = 105 kcal

Was busy all day at school
Only drank water untill 8PM

8PM: 200 grams lean beef = 110kcal/100 gram = 220kcal
+ 700 gram pot of beans and veggies = 60kcal/100 gram = 420 kcal

11PM: 500 gram pack of low-fat quark = 50kcal/100 gram = 250 kcal
+ 100 gram of canned mandarins and 100 grams of canned pineapple = 60kcal/100 gram = 120 kcal

Today i ate 1270

Yesterday i ate the exact same, except i did the low-fat quark thing twice so that is 1640 kcal

This is what i basically eat every day

You're fucking starving nigga. That's why you're not losing fat. If you weight 93kg in order to lose weight you need to eat 30kcalxKg. And if you train your diet should be %60CH, 20% Proteins and 20% fats.

op is is a binging liar or his thyroid doesnt produce anymore t4 to oxidize stored fat cells

Try intermittent fasting.
Black coffee.
Hiit.
And water. Lots of water.

One person says 1500
You say 2700 +/-
Website xyz says 2400
Weight thing at gym says 1950

Who to fucking believe?

>I know 100% sure i count my calories correctly.
No, you don't you retard.
>I eat 1600 kcal at the moment
>The advanced gym thing says my maintenance kcal is 1980.
See, here's the thing you retards need to understand about calories.
You cannot accurately measure your intake of calories, nor can you accurately measure its expenditure. Nearly every single food you eat or action you perform, which has calories associated with them, is an estimate.
When you say you eat 1600 kcal a day, you could be eating anywhere from 1300-1900. Your maintenance level is also an estimate. Every measurement including calories is a fucking estimate, unless you've literally put burnt food and used that heat to heat up water, then measure the temperature.
That being said, there's a fucking reason your dumb ass is told to go to at least a 500 cal deficit when cutting. Not because less than that and you won't lose weight, but because less than that and you're not actually guaranteed to be in a 500 deficit every day. It's an estimate.
A deficit of anything under 500 and you're pretty much guaranteed to not lose weight because of how inaccurate calorie measurements are.
Your gay post made me very angry.

milky

>unless you've literally put burnt food and used that heat to heat up water, then measure the temperature.

Isnt that what fucking companies do when they put design the fucking food and test it?

Fucking companies like Nestle (which makes my low-fat quark) have the knowledge to do that

youre an idiot

Op, why dont you try eating the same amount of calories each day for 2 weeks and weighing yourself at exactly the same time each day

also dont eat ANYTHING until 2 pm

from there you should be able to calculate your maintenance from how much weight youve lost/gained, and if you follow my advice of not eating until 2pm, you will probably have lost weight

Expecting someone on Veeky Forums knowing shit about nutrition.

More or less.

But that's only the batch they tested to get the numbers. They're allowed about a 25% variance in any given product because it's damn near impossible to get perfect standardisation,

That's the average per serving, which is an exact amount. If a serving has, say, 3 grams of a food, it might have 100 calories. But, not every package out of the factory will actually have 3 grams per package. One package might contain 3.5 g, another might contain 2.7 g.
Like I said, it's all estimates.
>300 calorie deficit
lol yeah good luck with that

We dont have 'per serving' here.
Its just per 100grams

Low-fat quark = 50kcal per 100 grams
Pack = 500 gram thus 250 kcals

So what your telling me that total-factory made shit like Coca Cola is around 25% off on their calories?
Lel kek

There's actually going to be a certain amount of variance even if the packages manage to get exactly the same weight, due to differences in the raw ingredients (it ain't like every germ of wheat or egg or stalk of broccoli or whatever has identical nutritional stats either). It's averages and estimates all the way down.

Not really.
It's just a guess.
They actually fuck up the calorie counts all of the time.

You're right about the estimate...but you're still wrong as fuck about the 500 thing.

The 500 thing is basically bullshit.
A pound of fat is not 3500 calories.
As a matter of fact, how many calories are needed to make a single pound of fat is different from person to person.
For some it's 2500 for others it's 4000. Wonky like that.

And no, you will not continue to lose a pound a week just because you take in "500 calories" less. Some weeks you'll lose two pounds other weeks you'll think you gained a pound because of water retention.

The body is not a perfect system. It's just not.

And 500 calorie deficit for a normal sized woman and a smaller man will make their fucking lives miserable.
Going for percentages rather then hard numbers allows people to take in fewer calories/less food and lose weight without being miserable as fuck.
Which would keep them on their diet longer and still losing weight at a good pace.

Find your TDEE then slash 20% off of that.
I think McDonald wrote about/talked about that but I swear to god I can't remember when and where. Just search his website or youtube for that shit.

Lmao I didn't even consider the variance in between batches of ingredients.
Just sit here and laugh at op for being confused as to why a 300 calorie deficit isn't making him lose weight.

-300 calories plus doing ICF and walking aint that bad desu

i can see plenty of shit wrong with that sample daily diet
>not eating breakfast until 11am
>9 hour gap between breakfast and lunch
>3 hour gap between lunch and dinner
>eating at 11pm, presumably only an hour or two before bed
>eating simple carbs right before bed

you need to aim to eat proportionately more calories earlier in the day, since metabolism plummets during sleep. eat breakfast sooner to boost metabolism. eat regularly every 5-6 hours so your body's regulatory system is stable; 3 hours is too short, you're overlapping calories with the previous meal so your body stores excess and 9 hours is too long if you're just going to gorge afterward since your body will likely store fat due to a starvation-prevention instinct. and obviously don't eat right before bed unless its 90% protein and you need it to meet for muscle regen, otherwise it'll go to fat when you sleep

literally just eat 3 square meals (@ calorie target / 3) every 6 hours starting with an early breakfast, and shift your calories towards breakfast/lunch if you can't get a perfect 3-way calorie split

WHAT ABOUT YOUR CONSISTENCY LIFTING? WHAT ABOUT ACCESSORIES? ARE YOU PROGRESSING EVERY WORKOUT?

>93kg 5'11
>somehow can't lose weight
>claims to count calories correctly
my dude I think you might just be retarded

I really shouldn't have googled that. I don't know what I expected

Food labels can be wrong bro, just decrease a bit more and you'll start to see progress. 300-400 is a pretty normal error even if you're trying kinda hard to get everything right.

>ice cream fitness
>le quirky redditeur name
why do numales gravitate to this type of crap?