Why are Mormon girls so hot Veeky Forums?

Mormon girls are hot as fuck Veeky Forums

>white
>usually blue or green eyes
>pure looking
>no tattoos or trashy piercings
>don't dress like sluts

Is it worth converting to get a Mormon girl Veeky Forums?

No. Speaking as an exmormon.

Find a girl who's on the fence and deconvert her if you must, but she'll always have issues.

If she's a believer she's got this idea of an ideal husband. It's a richly detailed fantasy and it likely doesn't match you (just out of pure statistics). She doesn't want a recent convert she wants someone who's been mormon their whole life, recently got home from a mission, and is going to business school at BYU or medical school at the U of U.

Also she'll expect you to pay to get her hair and nails done every two weeks done because spoiler alert that's not her natural hair color.

How about I skip all of that and just give her the good ol dick-a-roo?

Is polygamy still a thing tho?

>mfw I could have multiple of these goddesses

>goddesses

I guess I've been out of America for too long. Those girls are between shit -tier and meh-tier to me. girl in OP is a qt though

It worked for me desu. We were both in high school when we met, so that might have something to do with why it's worked, but we've been together for almost seven years and have our first kid on the way. I'm sure there are bitches out there, but I'm also certain that I didn't stumble into a million to one relationship.

Not OP, but way to kill the dream of getting a conservative non-degenerate woman. I can't find a good hearted woman left on this planet.

That's why she's your first wife and the other 4 are 2-5 slam pieces bro

women have never been good. this is earth nigga people say they want good, what they want is strength.

Naw, you're probably just a manlet or something man I find Mormon girls real nice. They don't put out at all but if you want to do no fap and just become this high test beast and wait it's well worth it.

Been trying all my life and have never had a one night stand with a true believing mormon girl. Plenty of utahns but no mormons. I am good looking even by mormon standards so it's truly on them.
Yeah but you have to live in colorado city, and if you wanted to join you should have been born the son of one of the FLDS church's main leaders. (or you can go join my close family member's polygamist sect in tonopah where the all live in trailers and live off of one guy's hefty income from Nevada Power and my cousin and her half sister are married to the same 20 year old guy makes me really sad)
You could make up a bullshit story about coming from a mormon family in the salt lake valley and doing a stateside mission? It wouldn't last very long but you could enjoy dating her until she found the lie out.
Or convert and date one in a non-utah location. Must still be respectable and wealthy, she'll care less about your ancestry.
But she won't be that there fertile pioneer crop as pictured in this thread.

Is Utah really run by Mormons?

Less so in SLC and Ogden nowadays, and mormons will tell you "no never," but most people who move there from somewhere else agree that it's still got a theocratic edge to it sure. Can't get beer above 3.2% or wine in the grocery stores for example. Or the recent blood alcohol testing bullshit which makes it so you can't drive if you had a single weak ass beer in the last three hours.

Also there's not much of a social scene (besides in SLC and Ogden) outside of the LDS faith.

Can a non-white become a mormon? Seems like a strictly white people thing

And I thought Florida was bad. Sounds boring af out there.

it is. just moved out to south utah from LA. NO FOOD NO FUN

My Catholic friend just broke up with his Mormon gf. Everyone saw it coming when the first things her parents asked when she told them she had a bf was, "Is he mormon?" But no one counted on it lasting an entire year.

They never had sex but they definitely fooled around, but she's an Boise Mormon so they might be a bit more lax than your typical Utah mormon.

Can someone give me the lowdown on the magic underwear?

Can someone answer my fucking shit what the fuck

There are plenty of non-white mormons. Look all those Pacific Islanders.

Speaking as a current mormon
is mostly right

i lucked out and found a girl at BYU that wasnt from utah so she didn't have the crazy husband ideals and overall has a healthy mindset (and is smart as fuck)

utah girls are nuts
mormon irls can be okay

its not worth converting

yeah its fine
its mostly white due to the whole "blacks and priesthood" thing

some mormon girls mess around big time, some not
i know some freaks here at byu -- a minority, but still
there's the classic NCMO (non-committal make out, mormon version of a hook-up) which has fallen out of style, too

The mormon church is actually probably the most racially progressive church that's not made for singing niggers

you can youtube it at this point, but basically its a temple thing

once you go to the temple you wear it as a reminder of what the temple is about

so how do you actually convert to mormonism? I swear to god this is the second Mormon thread today.

just because we do missionary work in a ton of countries doesnt make us progressive

did you forget the classic "blacks were fence-sitters"? mcconkie fucked up a ton in the 70s

find missionaries in the area and take lessons from them.

if you want to join, you have to learn about the church, then you can get baptized

there are 3 main lessons and some auxiliary lessons:
1. The Restoration
2. The Plan of Salvation
3. The Gospel of Jesus Christ

the commandments and some info about rdinances

don't listen to this guy. being a mormon is awesome. the girls are awesome and dedicated if you're cool.

>wanting to join a cult for woman

Lmao what