Well Veeky Forums do you slut shame?

Well Veeky Forums do you slut shame?

youtube.com/watch?v=vl94eUJ73IY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nwilqASK5c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah i dont shame sluts

i fuck em

Was that supposed to convince me not to slut shame or convince me to never question if i should?

That guy is the twinkiest Chad

I'm impressed

Jack is an alpha cunt

it's perfectly natural to shame undesirable behavior in an attempt to keep it from becoming commonplace

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.
As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.
And as a writer, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.
And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about, because they took the trouble to type more than a single sentence. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.

That retard in the vid has to be drunk to talk to these girls lmao.

yo
bro
chill

>being this fucking jealous

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.
As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.
And as a writer, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.
And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.

one non-stop cringe fest and none of these drunk fucks can even give a good reason

The moment these two girls kiss a flock of niggers swoops in

Absolutely disgusting. These dumb cunts are the same bitches that are going to be crying there are no good men when they decide they've swallowed enough cum and want to settle down.

that was hard to watch

Go home.

>Well Veeky Forums do you slut shame?
Of course

It is anyone girls right to go around being a whore that doesn't mean I have to like them.

What a cringey manlet, guy must be 5'8"

??

unlike you, all sober and alone

you can tell right away this faggot is a turbo manlet trying to compensate for his height.

Of course, I fatshame too. I alcoholismshame as well, just like I gamblingaddictionshame

>mfw the fattie aproached for kissing...

Part of me is jealous and the rest of me is disgusted. I wish things weren't this way.

Sex and sexuality should have more dignity than this. I just wish something about society could change, and everything could be normal again...

Am I the only one that feels this way?

There's always retards in society, nothing has changed.
Most people you meet surely aren't this retarded and have a bit more about them.
If that isn't the case then the problem lies with you.

Yeah I suppose when you see so much stupidity in such a high concentration you end up thinking more apocalyptically than you should. Still it's sad that a good portion of people accept this.

yeah

then i get mad that even sluts wont fuck me

Take note Veeky Forums incels. This dude is average as fuck looking, a manlet, and isn't even jacked. Yet he probably gets tons of pussy.

It's all about attitude and status.

>that dude at 1:30
>"I think sluts SHOULD be shamed"
>"Nah mean?"

absolutely based

But seriously seems like any decent looking guy can just go out to a bar scene nowadays and say "WHAT'S UP YOUTUBE?" and girls will trip on themselves to get in the video

still not clear on what slut shaming is

Disgusting human beings, all of them will settle down with a beta wageslave cuck because chads don't marry sluts.

It's working well.

>I want to sleep with women
>I don't want women to have sex
What did they mean buy this?

>2017
>still messing with and wasting time with white women
>doesn’t realize the glory of Latinas

wew lads

Is this a new meme?

Asians is where its at bro

No way dude. Asians don’t age well and Latino culture is exactly what white men reminisce about. Loyal, family oriented, appreciative of traditional roles. Of course I exclude the Latinas that have been poisoned by white women’s “feminism” - they are out there unfortunately.

My first Latina would cum in Spanish. Made me cum so hard I thought I shot my balls out with my load.

Also keep in mind I’m not talking about the short mestizo Mexicans. I’m talking Colombian, Cuban, Argentinian, Chilean, etc. Latinas with a European genetic influence.

Go back to Facebook

None of those girls are hot in that video. Its sad modern women have no hobbies besides sex and jealousy.

The real difficulty is finding a latina with blue eyes

Green eyes would also be acceptable

I'm sure as shit not having any disgusting brown-eyed children

Funny thing is if pic related were to offer sex to Veeky Forums 99.99% of you would cum all over yourselves before you got your pants off.

Inb4

>Latinas aren’t human.

tldr

He has a video about height. He's actually pretty confident about it despite getting BTFO'd by most of the girls saying how much being tall matters...one of the rare manlets not afflicted by manlet rage

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nwilqASK5c0

Kim is middle eastern u idiot

Just because I'd fuck her doesn't mean I'd breed with her

>phonecall 9 months later

like racemixing?

I’ll gladly race with this till my balls fall off. Meanwhile you can sit in lonely isolation because

>muh pure white race
>muh white women with blonde hair and blue eyes

waiting for white women to stop being degenerate trash.

but blue eyes just mean they are genetically inferior. It just so happens to be a genetic mutation that looks good. Are you afraid that if you get a latina pregnant that your genes will not be dominant? Roll the dice and see what happens, you never know.
Most of my family has brown eyes, except my aunt. She has green. of the two children she has, one got her eyes. You never know until you try.

kim kardashian is armenian fucktard

I'd fat shame her

Why ruin the fun naah mean

tfw blacked

women are mentally children...
I guess in a sense we all are, but women truly takes the cake.

Not him, but did you really just insult someone for not knowing a fact about Kim fucking Kardashian?

This bitch took a nigger dick up the ass, video taped it and released it to get famous, and you are upset that someone doesn't know something about her?

Oh the things I would do with that.

are hip implants considered plus sized?

It's all me me me. I have to make myself happy. I'm all that matters. Fuck what everyone else thinks Wooooooh. Fucking whores.

Also that kissing at 4:35 wss kind of rapey.

This loyal family shit has to stop it's completely untrue. Their kids are born into a fatherless house at a higher rate then blacks. Go into a majority Latin city and it's clear these fuckers don't know how to take care of their property.

yeah seemed pretty forced

That’s Latino men. Not the women. Latino are notorious for infidelity. The women on the other hand. Different story.

I’ve been with a lot of white women and Latinas. Every Latina I was with was loyal and very much wanted the stable family life. It was the white women that took the cock with every chad they met bf or not.

Inb4 yes Latin women can cheat too and do. But compared to white women? Latinas are saints.

>this
X1000000000
Poor guys havent been with enough white girls yet, and they never listen until its too late.
White girls are like training wheels when it comes to women. Theyre the first you try, theyre the easiest to do, and you throw them away once you learn how to ride

>I'll gladly race with muh classy down to earth K-selective mystery meat with high self esteem and minor makeup till my balls fall off
I am sure we will miss you.
I hate to Molymeme but technology and the state has inherited a lot of responsibilities previously held by men, allowing both sexes to play life on easy. But should another Great Depression happen with the removal of unnecessary comfort, single women (and sluts) will suffer the most. It better happen soon, people are too out of touch with reality.